: Internet connection issue

Discus and support : Internet connection issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Internet connection issue This page has some useful steps to help with slow network performance:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Turkey��, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Turkey��
    Turkey�� Guest

This page has some useful steps to help with slow network performance:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution

:)

Turkey��, Feb 12, 2019
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

Internet connection issues

Lots of connection issues since update , it affected lots of routers , mostly isp issued gateways ....

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):
  3. {Parity} Win User

Internet/Connectivity issues

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

The speed of your internet can cause these type of issues if the demand for the game is higher than the circuit can handle.
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Internet connection issue

5. GMAN990 Win User

Internet Connectivity Issues

Hi,

We really need to know the model of Netgear modem it should be printed on a sticker underneath, I'm assuming your are a DSL customer and not cable?

Don't worry about those DoS attacks messages if they are on port 3074 its just the Netgear seeing lots of Xbox live traffic and assuming its an attack.

Are you wired or wireless? And can you run this a few times, when it lags if possible:-

www.pingtest.net

And post a link to the results of the test(s)
  6. SupremesMinion Win User

Internet/Connectivity issues

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

The speed of your internet can cause these type of issues if the demand for the game is higher than the circuit can handle.
    Just tried it, didn't work for me, i got 10/10 mbit so should be more than enough, i never tend to have more than 30 ping in just about any game i play. I although did some ''research'' on it some months ago and my ping goes up quiet alot for a second or two
    in battlefront when ''the issue'' happens for me, i would like to imagen its the same thing that happens in the other games too. games like Titanfall 2 and Call of duty modern warfare runs perfectly fine on it though, its quiet a mysterious problem..
Thema:

1. : Internet connection issue - Similar Threads - Internet connection issue

2. Xbox One internet connectivity issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One internet connectivity issue: Hello, Yesterday my Xbox One S was working fine, as usual. When I woke up today I was having a very unusual internet connectivity issue. My Xbox believes it is successfully connected to the...
  3. Internet connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection issue: I've been unable to connect to the internet all [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] day! This has never happened this long before. When it's happened in the past, it usually corrected itself within an...
  4. Internet connection issues for almost a month now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet connection issues for almost a month now: I have been having issues where in any game on my Xbox one s I cannot keep a decent connection in a party and in some games even outside of a party it lags. I am also having connection issues with...
  5. Issue connecting Xbox one to Windows 10 app over college apartment internet

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue connecting Xbox one to Windows 10 app over college apartment internet: I recently have been trying to connect my Xbox one to my Windows 10 laptop, as I would like to keep the console in the living area, while also being able to stream it to my laptop for personal...
  6. Xbox One internet connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One internet connection issues: Xbox One internet connection issues Me too Go to settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC Addres > Clear. then sign in again. d2be4682-803b-40e5-a417-0ad5f5f96a78
  7. Internet/Connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet/Connectivity issues: Not sure i posted it the right place, if so feel free to tell me where i should post it. I got a problem with the connection on my xbox one but only in some games and sometimes i'm lucky and it...
  8. ISSues: no internet connectivity detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    ISSues: no internet connectivity detected: I was playing nba 2k18 today under mycareer and the game just quit on its own. Now it’s saying “no internet connectivity detected. Please check your internet connection and try again”. All other...
  9. Constant Internet and Xbox Live Connection Issues since adding Xbox One X to my network (2 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Internet and Xbox Live Connection Issues since adding Xbox One X to my network (2 ...: Super frustrated and about to cancel Xbox Live for the first time in who knows how long. I've been an Xbox Live member for over a decade. I had the original Xbox, the original 360 as well as...
  10. One X Hardwired Internet/Ethernet Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    One X Hardwired Internet/Ethernet Connectivity Issues: I recently replaced my original Xbox One with a new Xbox One X. As I did with the last console, I used an ethernet cord to hardwire the new console into the router. Initially, everything worked...