internet connection problem

Discus and support internet connection problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; internet connection problem hi I have a problem with the internet connection xbox does not connect to the wireless network and I get out the message... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Corneliu96roma, Apr 1, 2018.

1. internet connection problem

:)

Corneliu96roma, Apr 1, 2018
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Error

Maybe a problem with your connection. what is your internet like? you using eathernet or wifi to connect the console?

isturbo1, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Bamford38
    Bamford38 Guest
    Rockband store down for anyone else?

Yeah i had a problem with it too. Said it cannot connect to the servers. I thought it was just a problem with my internet connection.

Bamford38, Apr 1, 2018
  4. birdyjj Win User

Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku

Yes. Says there is no internet connection. But there is no problem with my internet connection and other Xbox games have no problem connecting.
  5. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Problems connecting to internet

6. Spitfire Run Win User

I'm having the same issue. The next screen says that my modem may be set up to filter out some devices. I havent changed anything, and it worked fine before. It says to make sure it isnt filtering the xbox out, but I have NO IDEA how to do that or even where
    to start. Someone please respond. This is annoying.
  7. zZelmZ Win User

Problems connecting the internet.

really thanks, but my routers are fine - they are working as they were. the proplem is in the xbox so i will try to master reset it, but i need advice on how to do it, and how will it effect my game saves and my xbox live account? after that would it be
    possible for me to play on this account??
  8. zZelmZ Win User

Problems connecting the internet.

Yes Jemarari, i have read Mr Fitzers posts and answered his questions.
Thema:

1. internet connection problem - Similar Threads - internet connection problem

2. Internet Connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Connection problems: Hello. I have two Consoles here, so i can be sure it is not a problem of my internet connection themself. I have a xbox one and a xbox one x. Since a few days, the one x makes trouble connecting...
  3. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...
  4. problème connexion internet [Translate] Internet connection problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème connexion internet [Translate] Internet connection problem: bonjour, cela fait bientôt 1ans que ma console refuse de se connecter au réseau Wi-Fi. j'ai tous essayer mais rien ne fonctionne (ca me soule) et le pire c'est que la console elle-même se fiche...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem: Hi For several weeks I have been having problems with Solitaire running on a Windows 10 Lap-top. Sometimes, when I moved a card, action would "freeze" for several seconds, then complete and then...
  6. Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP: Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP Can’t connect to wireless or wired internet 553a4385-3c46-4fd5-8aa3-2cb20c35227b
  7. Xbox One wireless internet connection problem with Netgear router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless internet connection problem with Netgear router: About one week ago my Xbox One stopped "talking" to my wireless router. It will not work even if wired to the router. It did work when I used a mobile hotspot on my phone. There have been no...
  8. Internet connection problem on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection problem on startup: When I turn on my xbox one x, It says I am not connected to the internet. When I go to network settings it says that I connected to my usual home network, but it is unable to get any NAT service...
  9. Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet: Hi! I recently moved my Xbox to my new apartment and I have a new internet box. I connected my Xbox one to it through Ethernet. Since then I had extremely weird problems to connect. First, my...
  10. Hello I have a problem with connecting my Xbox to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a problem with connecting my Xbox to the Internet: Hello I have a problem with connecting my Xbox to the Internet. Error code 0x90070490 What am I to do? ab119791-818a-4fdf-8f34-144f8e4c91de