Internet connection

Discus and support Internet connection in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox 360 worked fine off of verizon hotspot before connecting to xfinity now go and try and reconnect to my hotspot xbox picks up great signal strength... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrandenBarreiro, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Internet connection

Xbox 360 worked fine off of verizon hotspot before connecting to xfinity now go and try and reconnect to my hotspot xbox picks up great signal strength but wont connect

:)

BrandenBarreiro, Apr 21, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Internet connection

First thing try the hard reset as explained here. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console. Once it is back up and operational test for results. Post back and let us know. Good Luck.
  3. Ronroxx01 Win User

Internet connection

Need an answer fast. It's getting pretty *** up now. Not that it wasn't *** up before
  4. {Parity} Win User

Internet connection

Try doing a hard reset like this. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once
    it is back up and operational test the results. Let us know. Good Luck!!
  5. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Internet connectivity

Oh god no. The government tends to destroy what they regulate. And it wouldn't actually be "free", as someone has to pay for server upkeep, infastructure, etc. "Free" internet for everyone would lead to higher taxation.

-

Don't believe me? Just wait until the Obamacare taxes kick in for everyone. I already saw my health insurance premiums increase $120 a month thanks to the awesome ACA that would "save middle class families hundreds of dollars a year". You really want
    them regulating your internet provider too? Didn't think so.
  6. Ivor Eightinch Win User

will not connect to internet

Are you using a wired or wireless conection?

Make sure your using an ethernet cable, and make sure to run a test when troubleshooting.
Thema:

Internet connection

1. Internet connection - Similar Threads - Internet connection

2. Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection: Hey guys, I was playing my games, especially Outer World just fine until yesterday. Today when I tryied to play, it cannot signin to download my save and says that i'm not connected. The fun fact...
  3. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  4. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

in XboX Insiders
    "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?: Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast...
  5. no internet connection for Solitaire on Chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no internet connection for Solitaire on Chromebook: Just yesterday, both my android phone and my Chromebook failed to load events and daily challenge in Solitaire, with message stating internet connection is required. I seem to have remedied it on...
  6. Leaving my Xbox One Connected to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leaving my Xbox One Connected to the Internet: Hello i noticed that with the xbox one x you can remotely controller the xbox through a mobile device having installed the xbox app. my question is that can anyone on the same network as mine...
  7. Xbox One Connecting to WiFi but Not Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Connecting to WiFi but Not Internet: Having this issue for the 3 days. My Xbox connects to my WiFi network but has no internet connection. I believe it could be a router configuration issue. My Laptop is connected to WiFi and works...
  8. D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Internet connection issues Thanks but I have already gone through all those options with no result Try these steps... Turn off console and remove the power cable. Turn...
  9. Internet and wifi connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet and wifi connectivity: For the past few day me and my friends have been experiencing horrible lag getting kicked from games dropping from parties or just lagging like a son of a gun in a game now is it my xbox fault the...
  10. Xbox keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet when I login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet when I login: Hello, Need help. My xbox is connected to the internet, but when I try to login in it tells me that it isn't. Does anyone know what is happening? 7688ba93-3363-494d-a98f-080a5e158d09