Internet connection

Discus and support Internet connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Trying to help my son out here. He has an x box one that he has been using for 5 years, the last few months he has been having trouble playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrew.1ak, Feb 3, 2021.

1. andrew.1ak
    andrew.1ak Guest

Internet connection

Hi,

Trying to help my son out here. He has an x box one that he has been using for 5 years, the last few months he has been having trouble playing some games, they either freeze or kick him out. We thought it was our internet at first so have upgraded this with Talk Talk and get a download speed of 30mbps and an upload of 5mbps. The router is their Hub system. Could the issue be his Xbox or are there settings we can adjust in the router? Any help and advice appreciated. Thanks.

:)

andrew.1ak, Feb 3, 2021
  2. {Parity} Win User

Internet connection

First thing try the hard reset as explained here. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console. Once it is back up and operational test for results. Post back and let us know. Good Luck.
  3. Ronroxx01 Win User

Internet connection

Need an answer fast. It's getting pretty *** up now. Not that it wasn't *** up before
  4. {Parity} Win User

Internet connection

Try doing a hard reset like this. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once
    it is back up and operational test the results. Let us know. Good Luck!!
  5. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Internet connectivity

Oh god no. The government tends to destroy what they regulate. And it wouldn't actually be "free", as someone has to pay for server upkeep, infastructure, etc. "Free" internet for everyone would lead to higher taxation.

-

Don't believe me? Just wait until the Obamacare taxes kick in for everyone. I already saw my health insurance premiums increase $120 a month thanks to the awesome ACA that would "save middle class families hundreds of dollars a year". You really want
    them regulating your internet provider too? Didn't think so.
  6. Ivor Eightinch Win User

will not connect to internet

Are you using a wired or wireless conection?

Make sure your using an ethernet cable, and make sure to run a test when troubleshooting.
Thema:

Internet connection

1. Internet connection - Similar Threads - Internet connection

2. I can't connect some multiplayer games even though I have internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect some multiplayer games even though I have internet connection: I can't connect while connecting to some multiplayer games on my xbox series x, what could be the reason for this even though i have internet connection? I can give examples of games like...
  3. Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet: I just got my new Verizon LTE home internet which is a white cube for home internet. My issue is when I try to connect wireless from my Series X it refuses to connect. I select the ssid & enter...
  4. Hitman 3 on the PC won't open due to no internet when I have a strong connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 3 on the PC won't open due to no internet when I have a strong connection: I downloaded Hitman 3 with gamepass and when I go to play it, I get to the starting screen where it says "press enter". When I press enter, it says I have no connection even though I have a strong...
  5. I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...: Hi, I've experienced a problem. Whenever I installed Microsoft Sudoku (Android Version). I can't connect to my account, and that, I can't play daily challenge. Please help me!!!...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.: After installing the game and having a few successful gaming sessions, a crashing issue began. Initially, I attempted every graphic and performance-related solution but alas no success. By chance,...
  7. Gampass Ultimate Games not working while connected to internet while on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gampass Ultimate Games not working while connected to internet while on PC: I have installed Gamepass Ultimate games prior to this but now my games will no longer launch while i am connected to Internet, but once i disable my internet it launches. How can i fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not connecting to the internet. I can't play online and see the marketplace. I am actually connected to the internet. I tried signing out and signing back in,...
  9. Xbox connection to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox connection to internet: It has sent me back to 2019 December and it says it 2:30 am and isn’t letting me connect to Xbox servers I asked my brother and his is doing the same can I see when I can get back online...
  10. Xbox series X persistently can’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X persistently can’t connect to internet: I have an Xbox series x which has been working fine for about 3 months. In the last few days when it is switched on it can’t connect to the internet. At first I was using wifi. Following...