Internet Connectivity Speeds

Discus and support Internet Connectivity Speeds in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I seem to get better speeds over wifi than i do hardwired on my xbox one x, wired i get 90 and wifi i get 250, is this a possible issue and has anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whybrator, Nov 7, 2019 at 2:43 AM.

1. /u/whybrator
    /u/whybrator Guest

I seem to get better speeds over wifi than i do hardwired on my xbox one x, wired i get 90 and wifi i get 250, is this a possible issue and has anyone else had an experience like this or any tips?

submitted by /u/whybrator
    [link] [comments]

/u/whybrator, Nov 7, 2019 at 2:43 AM
  2. K@lp$ Win User

slow downloads

Hi there,

Are you using WiFi connection or wired connection to connect to Xbox Live?

Basically your download speed depends on your internet download speed.

It your internet is not a High Speed Internet service, it may take some time to finish your download. If you have a High Speed Internet, try using wired connection.
  3. Dyldyl2011 Win User

How can i get my Xbox Internet speeds faster?

4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox One speeds

All depends on the amount of devices that is using the internet at the time. Wireless connection will also be a factor in the speed they get. Wired connection is better to get the most speed from the internet connection.
  5. Souders Win User

streaming video advertisement messes up my internet!

Expert Insight

With services offering 3 mbps, Xbox Live connection speeds should not be an issue for most users. However, a minimum of 1 mbps for a workable connection is recommended. The console can't connect to the Internet on dial up.

Read more: XBox 360 Internet Speed Requirements | eHow.com
    www.ehow.com/facts_5028831_xbox-internet-speed-requirements.html
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

New

hello some games has to be updated using your internet connection, the speed of the download depends on your internet speed.
Thema:

1. Internet Connectivity Speeds - Similar Threads - Internet Connectivity Speeds

2. Original Xbox Internet Connection error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Internet Connection error: Yesterday I tried hooking my Original Xbox up to my internet with a Ethernet cable and it said that I have a communication error and that I need to contact Microsoft about it to fix it. I don´t...
  3. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Xbox One X was connected to the internet and now it won’t

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was connected to the internet and now it won’t: I tried reconnecting to the internet then reset the xbox and when it gets to the connection step I cant connect b185f3cb-f6d3-412c-b58f-05484292668a
  5. connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading: So i've been stuck on this screen for almost 30 mins and it still hasn't loaded. I don't see any any core issues at the moment but i'm struggling to login on xbox. I'm kind of stuck and wondering...
  6. My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it: My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it Power cycle your gateway after you turn off your console. Wait... until the gateway has the green light before...
  7. Can need for speed 2015 be played without internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can need for speed 2015 be played without internet connection?: Once I buy the game. Can the game be played without any internet? I am asking this question because in game requirements they have mentioned it need internet connection. Xbox need for speed...
  8. Required internet connection speed for online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Required internet connection speed for online play: Hi, I did a search, but could not find an answer to my question. I'm planning on buying an Xbox One and Sea of Thieves, but I'm not sure if my internet connection will be good enough for online...
  9. Xbox One download speed much slower then internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One download speed much slower then internet connection: Hello, having troubles with Xbox one yesterday and also new Xbox one X purchased today. Im in Australia and have ADSL 2+ with download speed of 18 megabyte on all tested devices (including...
  10. High speed internet user but having horrible connection issues while playing XB1 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    High speed internet user but having horrible connection issues while playing XB1 online: Let me start off by saying i have Timer Warner as my ISP and they have been absolutely and utterly useless. The connection is wired through ethernet from my modem/comp to the xbox/playstation. I...