Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

Discus and support Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Aug 13, 2019.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

/u/earmack, Aug 13, 2019
  2. BusGod Win User

Data/bandwidth use

The patches for the games have been considerably large . The COD patch was near 600megs.....

Unfortunately you will just have to disconnect from the internet so as not to patch games. As far as I am aware there is really no more data moving in an online game vs before. Its the OS updates and the patches that prolly put you over.
  3. Graelock Win User

Halo 5 Pre-Download

I heard Day One patch was 9GB. Has that changed?
  4. SoulDogWarrior Win User

The Infamous Gta San Andreas Dirty Disk Error.

To help support Mister Gwyther's response because it might sound weird. When you delete content off the HDD it actually doesn't delete it completly. What it does is tell the console that this space is free for content to go. So by downloading the extra 9gb
    of data it means that we are hoping the 9gb you download will over write any corrupted data or old data from the bad download of GTA. In that case it will force the GTA to install to a different part of the HDD when you redownload it.

---In case you were wondering---
  5. ocelot20 Win User

PES 2014 - Pro Evolution Soccer

I can't believe they still have not sorted out the Data Pack problem. I was lucky to be able to download it in the early hours of Friday morning. But pretty much everyone can not get online on PES 14 due to the data pack being broken. There is currently
    only about 44 players able to get online on this game in the world.
  6. CrimsonJet1851 Win User

Stop messing the scores

Totally screwed programming: Statistics Spider Best Time 15:08 Average time per game 12:13 BUAH HAHAA.

Free cell Best time 7:50, should be 3:00.
Thema:

1. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far... - Similar Threads - Internet data statistics

2. Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...: Toda la información que se encuentra relaciona con pc. Yo lo tengo en mi cel. Mi red funciona perfectamente. Ya desinstale y reinstalé la aplicación. No puedo solucionarlo. ¿Qué hago?...
  3. Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access: I have zero internet. Zero. I live on top of a mountain, and thus cannot access cloud. I'm trying to move save game cache to USB because my system will not let me install a game now, at all. Wont...
  4. A huge help! Using the XBOX One offline. Data is still stored without internet. But if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A huge help! Using the XBOX One offline. Data is still stored without internet. But if I...: Hi. I've been using my XBOX One on and offline in between. When I play offline, my data is still stored without internet. But let's say if I don't have internet because my uncle has to pay the...
  5. Internet data traffic.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet data traffic.: Android Solitaire, Why do it need its high bandwidth Internet? There is no need for such internet bandwidth as Solitaire demands for online games of other 3D games. Because of this, it can't...
  6. Do digital downloads need internet data in order to be installed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do digital downloads need internet data in order to be installed?: I just got the Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bundle and was wondering if the installation process (of the game) is taking data from my internet data usage as it's installing....
  7. Cannot get latest saved data and system is connected to internet but says need internet ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get latest saved data and system is connected to internet but says need internet ...: Ever since the newest upgrade downloaded, my system has been acting up. Even though I am connected to the internet and all connections show I am connected, I cannot get messages, check...
  8. Ways to reduce internet data usage on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ways to reduce internet data usage on Xbox 360?: My ISP has a data cap. So I am going through my devices and trying to make sure they use as little data as possible. I am down to the 360. I have no clue on this device. - For one, I don't even...
  9. Xbox One Internet Data Usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Internet Data Usage: Hello everyone iam about to get Xbox One Next Week but , i have my fears of data usage since my connection is limited to 100 Giga per month and my internet speed is 10 Mega Bite , and the only...
  10. Anyone else notice an increase in their data uploads on there internet usage since getting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else notice an increase in their data uploads on there internet usage since getting ...: I just looked at my internet usage and noticed that since getting xbox one it went from an average of 1 gig in uploads up to 3.5 gigs in uploads monthly with average use. Also i have my game dvr...