Internet Disconnection

Discus and support Internet Disconnection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this game is kind of old, but anytime I'm connected to XBL and try to play Anarchy Reigns I automatically get disconnected, but I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingpinLarry, Apr 29, 2014.

1. KingpinLarry
    KingpinLarry Guest

Internet Disconnection

I know this game is kind of old, but anytime I'm connected to XBL and try to play Anarchy Reigns I automatically get disconnected, but I get reconnected when I go back to the home page. It's the only game that does that. Also, I've played through the entire
    game but none of the achievements unlocked.

:)

KingpinLarry, Apr 29, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Try signing in and out, disconnecting/connecting Internet, hard reset.

IndieRock, Apr 29, 2014
  3. Internet Disconnections Issue

There could be a variety of factors from which insider ring you may be on, builds issues, or maybe you are not on the newest build. There also may be an issue with the hardware to hardware (Router needs to be reset, modem rest, power cycle the console, etc.).

Try this link to see if any of the troubleshooting helps, Xbox One Network Connection Help | Troubleshoot Xbox Live Connection

If that does not help, you may want to contact Xbox Support directly and they will try to fix the problem. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Best,

Nozzle Internet Disconnection :)

At the Nozzle, Apr 29, 2014
  4. 03a80029-3bdc-4ea0-9 Win User

Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using the console

When you connect your controller it disconnect you from the internet?
    I tried 2 controllers. Both are disconnecting. And when they're both connected, I can see that they disconnect at the same time.

Well, when I don't have any controller connected the Internet is disconnected too. When I stay on the Wi-Fi / Internet page, it says "No connection" with or without a controller connected. The controller is disconnected with the Internet, even when I don't
    have a Internet connection set up.

I miss play GTA V... :(
  5. JeremyL1 Win User

Black dashboard screen on Xbox one x

Disconnect internet and then turn on
  6. dsri Win User

Installing Games Takes ages...

disconnect from internet, restore console to factory settings. disconnect from internet again, click install disc. works fast.. Havnt tried yet with internet connected but seems like a bug when the xbox is launched it needs a reset
  7. Hakimch Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

What worked for me was to disconnect the console from the internet, turn it on then reconnect it to the internet.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Forza 5 loop ?

Disconnect your internet and install it
Thema:

Internet Disconnection

1. Internet Disconnection - Similar Threads - Internet Disconnection

2. Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment: List of things in how they happen: Internet goes down for a moment maybe 5 - 10 minutes or so during the day sometimes. When the internet goes out the console struggles and chugs from what I...
  3. Xbox One X disconnects from internet every 15-30 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disconnects from internet every 15-30 minutes: Hey all, I've had this problem for a couple months now. Whenever i try to play online with friends i will constantly get kicked from Xbox Live. I know this is an Xbox issue because nothing else...
  4. Xbox disconnects from internet every 30 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disconnects from internet every 30 minutes: I’ve been watching Netflix and the console disconnects from the internet every 30 minutes. I don’t know if it’s just on Netflix. But the internet in my house is fine when the console disconnects....
  5. Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from internet over Ethernet in “instant on” mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from internet over Ethernet in “instant on” mode: I understand there has been another thread regarding this issue here however I strongly disagree with the solution. The issue is several Xbox One Xs keep losing internet connectivity (using...
  6. Consistent Disconnects from Internet After Update

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent Disconnects from Internet After Update: My xbox has been kicking me out t of parties and games and my internet following the most recent update :( this is with Open Nat type as well. submitted by /u/VladolaK22522 [link] [comments]
  7. I keep get disconnected from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    I keep get disconnected from the internet: Only started happening since the last alpha update I have hard reset my Xbox and my modem multiple times and nothing changes submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  8. Signed out of profile when disconnected from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed out of profile when disconnected from internet: My xbox one S will sign out my profile whenever the internet is disconnected. This is a new problem. I have had unstable internet connections in the past, and they have never caused my xbox...
  9. Xbox signs out profile automatically when disconnected from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox signs out profile automatically when disconnected from internet: For as long as i have owned an xbox one whenever the internet connection was lost, it wasnt a big deal because my profile would stay signed in and i could continue playing games just fine, so long...
  10. Xbox frequently disconnects from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox frequently disconnects from internet: Recently I have been lagging out of games and party chat very freqently. My xbox says that internet connection was lost but I know this is not an internet problem because my brother’s xbox on the...