Internet display

Discus and support Internet display in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox360 Im facing 3 problems: when I first got it, I went on the internet and the icons were small/normal now the icons fill up almost the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Craig Brown :D, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Internet display

I have an Xbox360 Im facing 3 problems:

• when I first got it, I went on the internet and the icons were small/normal now the icons fill up almost the whole tv screen
    • whenever I try to sign in to my microsoft account on the internet using my xbox the screen goes white and I need to exit the Internet explorer app
    • some sites that used to work properly now show "error loading page"

:)

Craig Brown :D, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Internet display

Reconfigure the console screen settings If the problem has not yet been resolved, reconfigure the console screen settings. To do this, follow the procedure below. Remove the disc from the disc tray.
    Turn off the console. Turn on the console. Note: If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn on the console using the controller's Help button. Be sure to use the player 1 controller to do this. Player 1's controller has the indicator light at the
    top left lit. When starting the console, hold down Y while pressing the right controller trigger. The screen settings are reset to the default values, then the console is automatically restarted.
  3. Tom Glass_482 Win User

My xbox won't connect to xbox live

I will try that link to see if it helps but to your question about anything being displayed, it is displaying this message.

"You'll need the internet for this.

It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again later.

0x800713AB"
  4. Zavistic Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

Not sure what you mean but the DNS Server is owned by your Internet Provider, it translates the address you type into the address bar into a numeric address of the server you wish to access.

The IP Address is own by yourself / internet router.

The bandwidth usage that is displayed on your Xbox One displays how much usage your Xbox One is using through your internet router / internet provider.
  5. AyseS Win User

XBOX.com - Viewing Achievements on the website

Please ensure you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you are using another browser the page may not display properly.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Can’t sign in/add new account

Make sure your internet is working properly, and check if the problem is with xbox live.

Next time, copy the error code or message displayed.
Thema:

Internet display

1. Internet display - Similar Threads - Internet display

2. Sem internet e chega somente nos 27%, como resolver?( la nos comentarios do app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sem internet e chega somente nos 27%, como resolver?( la nos comentarios do app...: [img] Resolver este problema da imagem acima [Translation-Solve this image problem above] c544ed36-925b-4411-abc1-f6ae042ef76b
  3. xbox one acts like it's connected to internet but isn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one acts like it's connected to internet but isn't: I just moved into a new house and got a brand new spectrum wireless internet install. My tv, both phones, and laptop connect to the wireless internet just fine. The xbox however does not....
  4. xbox one acts like it's connected to internet but isn't

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one acts like it's connected to internet but isn't: I just moved into a new house and got a brand new spectrum wireless internet install. My tv, both phones, and laptop connect to the wireless internet just fine. The xbox however does not....
  5. Playing games with no internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing games with no internet.: I'm thinking of buying another Xbox to take to my cabin to play games and watch movies. There is no internet at the cabin. Can I load my games at home and play them there with no internet ?...
  6. Xbox kicked off internet when Chromecast connects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kicked off internet when Chromecast connects: I have an Xbox One on my living room tv and a Chromecast in my bedroom. If the Chromcast starts casting in the bedroom while the Xbox is on, the Xbox disconnects from the internet. I then have to...
  7. Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked: Hi been trying to connect my xbox 360 to the the internet via wireless connection to my phones wifi hotspot, when I try to connect, it keeps saying failed and blocked, the only way I got round...
  8. Digital Downloads Disconecting my internet and killing my microphone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Downloads Disconecting my internet and killing my microphone.: So I will try to make this quick. I have 2 games Forza H4 and just today purchased Sea Of Thieves both digital downloads recently Forza has been booting me off the game and than kills the internet...
  9. xbox is a paperweight without internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox is a paperweight without internet.: moved house last week, internet gets turned on Monday, set my scorpio to offline, and every single game I own tells me I need the internet paly it, even says my disc based backward compatible...
  10. Xbox S not displaying preview tiles/images using BT Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S not displaying preview tiles/images using BT Internet: I am experiencing this issue with the XBox S on the dashboard and I'm using BT internet with Home Hub 5. I believe this is a known issue as on a previous older thread, there was this link:...