Internet explore

Discus and support Internet explore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason ever since I updated my xbox one , I cannot seem to find the Internet explore at all. I was wondering was it’s removed completely from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BH Devilish BH, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Internet explore

For some reason ever since I updated my xbox one , I cannot seem to find the Internet explore at all. I was wondering was it’s removed completely from the system ?

:)

BH Devilish BH, Aug 18, 2019
  2. aeminence Win User

Internet Explorer!

I dont use it either since I can use my smart phone or tablet or laptop but having the feature **doesnt hurt**

It's to stay competitive with the other consoles. LIVE is a paid service that doesnt have what a free service has? Of course they'd need to counter that.

I do find it easier to navigate through than the PS3 browser.
  3. Endgamez Win User

Internet Explorer!

Personally, I'd still rather use a mobile browser.
  4. voteDC Win User

Internet Explorer!

[quote user="Endgamez"]I have a tablet and a laptop near me at all times.[/quote]I don't have a tablet, just a mobile with a browser. My laptop is a netbook. Neither option has a large screen, so using the browser on the 360 is a much better option for me.
  5. OtR|logicslayer Win User

Internet Explorer!

Java won't happen. That could potentially open the system to vulnerabilities.
  6. GALACTICSURGEON Win User

Internet Explorer!

it would be good with sliverlight plus java
Thema:

Internet explore

1. Internet explore - Similar Threads - Internet explore

2. Xbox 360 Internet Explorer almost unuseable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Internet Explorer almost unuseable: I've just acquired an XBOX 360, unused and straight out of the box (yes it's been on the shelves a while!). I'm finding a number of issues. One of the worst is the browser. I'm getting continual...
  3. xbox 360 - internet explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 - internet explorer: Boa noite! O internet explore do meu xbox 360 está aparecendo a msg de a pagina está com problema no certificado de segurança.. como faço para resolver?? eb48c5c6-3f7a-4681-ac68-ef76589bf7ca
  4. I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...: its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this? 01739b2c-974c-405b-8aca-d1c05970f491
  5. Xbox 360 Internet Explorer Certificates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Internet Explorer Certificates: Hi, Every website I go to is telling me that the certificate isn't trusted, including the official Xbox site that the app defaults to upon launch. If someine can help I'd be grateful....
  6. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  7. Xbox 360 internet explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 internet explorer: How do I fix internet explorer app on Xbox 360. It says there's a problem with this websites security certificate. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but same again...
  8. APP "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site [APP "INTERNET EXPLORER" ON...

in XBoX on Consoles
    APP "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site [APP "INTERNET EXPLORER" ON...: bom dia. estou com dificuldade no app internet explorer no XBOX 360 (problema no certificado do site), isto é não consigo realizar nenhum tipo de busca. portanto no meu notebook não tenho esse...
  9. APLICACIÓN "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site [Error "APP"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    APLICACIÓN "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site [Error "APP"...: buen día. no tiene ninguna aplicación de Internet Explorer ni XBOX 360 (problema no certificado del sitio), no se puede realizar ningún tipo de búsqueda. el portátil no meu notebook no es un...
  10. Update internet explorer on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update internet explorer on Xbox one: Update internet explorer on Xbox one c213e8db-16b6-4c8e-8d0f-86c3e5432958