Internet Explorer App

Discus and support Internet Explorer App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I open the internet explorer app it freezes the app and my whole xbox. The only way to continue is if I restart the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperShew, Nov 4, 2019.

1. SuperShew
    SuperShew Guest

Internet Explorer App

Every time I open the internet explorer app it freezes the app and my whole xbox. The only way to continue is if I restart the xbox

:)

SuperShew, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Whitey Black Win User

xbox 360 how to update internet explorer

Did you happen to see this link?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...plorer-setup#90e0e83c82d448568d5c9939a2da507b

Have you tried this?

App requirements

To use the Internet Explorer app on your Xbox console, you need:

• To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
    • At least 150 megabytes of available storage space

Download Internet Explorer

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Internet Explorer.
    3. Select Internet Explorer to download the app.
  3. Fabe Energetic Win User

Youtube App Idea, Maybe even making it better !

I don't know WHO moved this to Internet Explorer, but this improvement is clearly NOT for Internet Explorer, but for the App o_O?
  4. Santalazy Win User

internet explorer app

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Internet Explorer App

Do you mean Edge as the browser?

What type of Xbox?

Is your system up to date?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Internet Explorer App

Any discussion of the beta needs to be posted on the beta forums. You are not allowed to discuss it anywhere else.
Thema:

Internet Explorer App

1. Internet Explorer App - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer App

2. Internet explorer app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet explorer app: when ever i open internet explorer app that loading Circle would never leave my back and only way is to open private browsing and get going please help why it loads forever...
  3. Internet Explorer and TWC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer and TWC app: Is there anyway to update internet explorer for the 360 and is there a Time Warner Cable app for the 360? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.... Thanks 63777584-0ce6-4334-9335-4928a603b147
  4. when will internet explorer app be updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will internet explorer app be updated: i think its time microsoft updates the 360 people still use it but all the apps need updating 513c578e-9b23-4231-91e6-6199feef657b
  5. Xbox internet explorer app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox internet explorer app: can anyone tell me if you can save passwords on interent explorer on the Xbox console? Is there a way to automatically sign in without having to type your username and password in each time or a...
  6. Internet Explorer App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer App: The explorer app keeps freezing then closes down on me I have to load up the app more then 5 times just to get it to work even then I get a couple of hours before it shutdowns again...
  7. Internet Explorer app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer app: When are MS going to realease a update for the explorer app I can't sign in to youtube because it tells me I'm using a older version of explorer this is the forth website to tell me I need to...
  8. internet explorer app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    internet explorer app: not playing any video. used to play it up until about 2 weeks ago. I have tried everything, still don't work. my suspicion is that it must be because of an update. if so how can I delete updates...
  9. Downloading videos (mp4 files) from Internet Explorer app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading videos (mp4 files) from Internet Explorer app.: Okay, so I recently went over my friends house to find out that a PS3 (I know, betraying my clan) can download videos onto it's hard drive. I was wondering if I could download videos onto my Xbox...
  10. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE INTERNET EXPLORER APP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE INTERNET EXPLORER APP!: Am I the only one that constantly has this app crash on me? particularly when having a lot of tabs open simultaneously. Sometimes after a crash, it'll have wiped all of my tabs and sent me back to...