Internet explorer issues

Discus and support Internet explorer issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to stream anything from IE my xbox crashes after 7 min. It makes a funny sound, goes black and turns off. I read other threads on this and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CORK1983, Mar 9, 2015.

1. CORK1983
    CORK1983 Guest

Internet explorer issues

When trying to stream anything from IE my xbox crashes after 7 min. It makes a funny sound, goes black and turns off. I read other threads on this and tried following the instructions but i still have this issue. Please help if anyone has found a solution.

:)

CORK1983, Mar 9, 2015
  2. Internet Explorer without Flash, are there any alternatives?

But that is the only way to access HBO Go thru Internet Explorer. Gotta have Flash. So the app hasn't launched on the XB1 yet, and you cannot access it thru Internet Explorer due to the Flash issues.

Buffalo Fart05, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Falkon(2)
    Falkon(2) Guest
    Internet Explorer

It supports HTML5 and there's the YouTube app. You can watch videos just fine.

Falkon(2), Mar 9, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Internet explorer issues

Hi CORK1983,

Can you let us know what steps you've done already to resolve this? I've seen where IE has made the Xbox shut off, and from the looks it's usually due to a memory error from the page you're looking at. Does this happen on all pages or certain pages? If it
    only happens on certain pages, then unfortunately there isn't going to be a lot of things to try. That said Microsoft is constantly updating things on the Xbox and making things like IE much more stable. Another thing you can do is let the webmaster or customer
    service of the page you're visiting know there is a compatibility issue with their site and the Microsoft Xbox Internet Explorer.

Hordie, Mar 10, 2015
  5. Hordie Win User

Internet explorer issues

Hi CORK1983,

Can you let us know what steps you've done already to resolve this? I've seen where IE has made the Xbox shut off, and from the looks it's usually due to a memory error from the page you're looking at. Does this happen on all pages or certain pages? If it
    only happens on certain pages, then unfortunately there isn't going to be a lot of things to try. That said Microsoft is constantly updating things on the Xbox and making things like IE much more stable. Another thing you can do is let the webmaster or customer
    service of the page you're visiting know there is a compatibility issue with their site and the Microsoft Xbox Internet Explorer.
  6. Fyer Win User

Internet Explorer app issue

The OP had pointed out they could not access the beta forums. That is why the posted here. However it looks like it has been taken care of now.
  7. HassanB Win User

Hi,

In the future, please take all questions pertaining to the XBOX Live Dashboard BETA Preview to this forum and this forum only
    here.
  8. Spilner(2) Win User

Original issue sounded like a ghosting problem with a worn joystick, but yes keep beta discussion in the beta forum as Hassassinade said.
  9. RoninHarleuin Win User

Just to point the obvious before anymore people say "keep it to the beta forum", he did say he could not access the forums yet.
Thema:

Internet explorer issues

1. Internet explorer issues - Similar Threads - Internet explorer issues

2. Update internet explorer on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update internet explorer on Xbox one: Update internet explorer on Xbox one c213e8db-16b6-4c8e-8d0f-86c3e5432958
  3. Sur Xbox 360 - Internet Explorer -Problème avec certificat de sécurité persistant.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sur Xbox 360 - Internet Explorer -Problème avec certificat de sécurité persistant.: Sur ma console Xbox 360. L’application Internet Explorer m’indique qu’un « problème s’e produit avec le certificat de sécurité de ce site web », mais pour tous les sites web. La sécurité bloque...
  4. APP "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site

in XBoX on Consoles
    APP "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site: bom dia. estou com dificuldade no app internet explorer no XBOX 360 (problema no certificado do site), isto é não consigo realizar nenhum tipo de busca. portanto no meu notebook não tenho esse...
  5. Internet Explorer en Xbox 360 no muestra nada[Translation-Internet Explorer on Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer en Xbox 360 no muestra nada[Translation-Internet Explorer on Xbox 360...: Hola! Necesitaria ayuda, el Internet Explorer en la Xbox 360 no muestra las páginas, osea la pagina se queda en blanco, no carga nada Necesito ayuda [Translation-Hello! I'd need help, Internet...
  6. Internet Explorer App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer App: Every time I open the internet explorer app it freezes the app and my whole xbox. The only way to continue is if I restart the xbox b0a93c71-fe13-4ffd-8272-97d52bfaa7c4
  7. What happen to Internet explorer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to Internet explorer?: I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How can we browse the internet?...
  8. Anyone having issues with internet explorer on xbox 1??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having issues with internet explorer on xbox 1??: After last weeks update i've had issues with webpages not loading correctly,no logos or pictures, just fonts...this happens on facebook, msn, among others..some load just fine..i've reset my xbgox...
  9. Internet Explorer will not load on Xbox one console plus other issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Explorer will not load on Xbox one console plus other issues: For the past several days every time I try to load the Internet Explorer app on my Xbox One console it stays stuck in trying to load screen. It never loads, however, and all I get to see is the...
  10. XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.: Problem started this past week. I xan log into Xbox Live on my Laptop, but when I got to Xbox Videos to watch a movie on my Laptop, cycles back & forth from Videos menu to Continue to login & back...