Internet glitch

Discus and support Internet glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to use the in-game internet I get kicked out of the internet screen and the HUD dissappears, I can't switch characters and the phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maverick95Angel, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Internet glitch

Everytime I try to use the in-game internet I get kicked out of the internet screen and the HUD dissappears, I can't switch characters and the phone becomes unusable. the glitch seems to be permanent

anyone knows a solution for this?

:)

Maverick95Angel, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Ktulu1969
    Ktulu1969 Guest
    A strange glitch my Xbox suffered

Hmmm, maybe it was a internet related glitch then.

Ktulu1969, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Fat Mond
    Fat Mond Guest
    unbileavable hackin mw3

According to the internet the Outpost glitches were patched about an hour ago.

Fat Mond, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Scuff Ryder
    Scuff Ryder Guest

Internet glitch

i had the same problem with mine. the only way i found how to fix this was to go to a different campaign save. your original save may have an error in it that effects the online and campaign internet. rockstar made a patch for it but it failed to fix
    the problem.

Scuff Ryder, Feb 5, 2014
  5. Scuff Ryder Win User

Internet glitch

i had the same problem with mine. the only way i found how to fix this was to go to a different campaign save. your original save may have an error in it that effects the online and campaign internet. rockstar made a patch for it but it failed to fix
    the problem.
  6. Ktulu1969 Win User

A strange glitch my Xbox suffered

Hmmm, maybe it was a internet related glitch then.
  7. Kominops Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievements Not Unlocking Issue

HEY there :)

did you search on internet if there is a known glitch on this achievement??

bye
    Yeah, it is a known glitch but non of the guides works for me
  8. Fat Mond Win User

unbileavable hackin mw3

According to the internet the Outpost glitches were patched about an hour ago.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievements Not Unlocking Issue

HEY there :)

did you search on internet if there is a known glitch on this achievement??

bye
Thema:

Internet glitch

1. Internet glitch - Similar Threads - Internet glitch

2. USB 3.0 flash drives disconnects my Xbox from the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB 3.0 flash drives disconnects my Xbox from the Internet: Hi, I had very strange issue with my Xbox One S. Generally console runs fine, but when I plug into front panel any USB 3.0 flash drive, and I restart or turn on console (with connected USB stick)...
  3. internet not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    internet not working: so my xbox can connect to the internet and I can test the network connection but after that nothing else works that need the internet and it tells me to connect to xbox live...
  4. [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game: When I start any game from the "xbox beta", in the game or when I leave the game, I'm losing my internet connection. This only applies to games under "xbox beta" I have to restart windows to...
  5. Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One: I have had no issues with my internet connection on Xbox One until now. The connection from my wireless internet to the console was lost, and now it will not reconnect no matter my attempts. We...
  6. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  7. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...: TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything...
  8. Can I play all xbox one games without internet and xbox live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play all xbox one games without internet and xbox live account?: I'm fed up with Microsoft servers thatt has awful download speed on high speed.But my internet no longer an high speed internet provider.Do you required me to have an online xbox live account with...
  9. Xbox disconnecting from internet in instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disconnecting from internet in instant on: Anyone else have this issue so that auto updates don’t work or remote downloads also turning on with Alexa or Xbox app. Basically instant on is completely useless submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07...
  10. Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge: Hello I am having a lot of problems with downloading on my Xbox on Microsoft edge and it has a lot of bugs could someone please walk me step-by-step this has been an ongoing issue...