Internet glitch

Discus and support Internet glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to use the in-game internet I get kicked out of the internet screen and the HUD dissappears, I can't switch characters and the phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maverick95Angel, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Internet glitch

Everytime I try to use the in-game internet I get kicked out of the internet screen and the HUD dissappears, I can't switch characters and the phone becomes unusable. the glitch seems to be permanent

anyone knows a solution for this?

:)

Maverick95Angel, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Ktulu1969
    Ktulu1969 Guest
    A strange glitch my Xbox suffered

Hmmm, maybe it was a internet related glitch then.

Ktulu1969, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Fat Mond
    Fat Mond Guest
    unbileavable hackin mw3

According to the internet the Outpost glitches were patched about an hour ago.

Fat Mond, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Scuff Ryder
    Scuff Ryder Guest

Internet glitch

i had the same problem with mine. the only way i found how to fix this was to go to a different campaign save. your original save may have an error in it that effects the online and campaign internet. rockstar made a patch for it but it failed to fix
    the problem.

Scuff Ryder, Feb 5, 2014
  5. Scuff Ryder Win User

Internet glitch

i had the same problem with mine. the only way i found how to fix this was to go to a different campaign save. your original save may have an error in it that effects the online and campaign internet. rockstar made a patch for it but it failed to fix
    the problem.
  6. Ktulu1969 Win User

A strange glitch my Xbox suffered

Hmmm, maybe it was a internet related glitch then.
  7. Kominops Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievements Not Unlocking Issue

HEY there :)

did you search on internet if there is a known glitch on this achievement??

bye
    Yeah, it is a known glitch but non of the guides works for me
  8. Fat Mond Win User

unbileavable hackin mw3

According to the internet the Outpost glitches were patched about an hour ago.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievements Not Unlocking Issue

HEY there :)

did you search on internet if there is a known glitch on this achievement??

bye
Thema:

Internet glitch

1. Internet glitch - Similar Threads - Internet glitch

2. Mala confección de Internet al entrar a un juego multijugador[Translation-Bad internet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mala confección de Internet al entrar a un juego multijugador[Translation-Bad internet...: Desde el dia de ayer me ha estado lleno a un muy alto ping en juegos multijugador como fortnite o brawlhalla, por ejemplo en fortnite para no es normal tener muy alto ping y me va estable dos...
  3. Xbox Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Internet: I have tested my conection on xbox and it says around 40 mbs download speed i have also restarted my xbox but its updating at 27.57 kbs 590d8ab8-a4d3-486f-a841-9eade6c4c86d
  4. Xbox 360 Internet Explorer almost unuseable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Internet Explorer almost unuseable: I've just acquired an XBOX 360, unused and straight out of the box (yes it's been on the shelves a while!). I'm finding a number of issues. One of the worst is the browser. I'm getting continual...
  5. No puedo conectarme a Xbox Live pero tengo si tengo internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo conectarme a Xbox Live pero tengo si tengo internet: Hace unos días cambiaron el módem de mi casa y no puedo jugar en linea, si tengo Internet por que en todos los dispositivos jala bien, incluso puedo jugar en la laptop en linea. El Internet tiene...
  6. Can't connect to my internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my internet connection.: Can't connect to my internet connection, I tried whit the Ethernet and whit the wireless option, I have another Xbox in my house and I can connect perfectly in that one, I've reset my console and...
  7. my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since

in XBoX on Consoles
    my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since: my internet supplier is bell canada we had a electricity shutdown for 5 minutes and when it happens your modem doesnt restart like normal modems usually do lol but i did restart it but since i did...
  8. XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge: Goal: I want to connect to the Internet with XBOX-one Problem: Since yesterday, all of a sudden the x-Box one does not connect to the internet, i.e. I cannot open EDGE Explorer or other. In MS...
  9. : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working: : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working Depending on what you're facing, you can try following the steps given here. Have you also checked to see if you have a current Xbox Live...
  10. : Internet Connection Lost Glitch

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Internet Connection Lost Glitch: : Internet Connection Lost Glitch Could you please try to disconnectyour external storage from the xbox and perform testing and see if the issue persist? There's a know issue with wifi...