Internet is fast but xbox live network slow .

Discus and support Internet is fast but xbox live network slow . in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Internet is fast but xbox live network slow . I run network test with xbox live get a slow result network statistics are slow... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Chrispynator007, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Internet is fast but xbox live network slow .

I run network test with xbox live get a slow result network statistics are slow

:)

Chrispynator007, Dec 18, 2016
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Getting fed up with SLOW INTERFACE!

slow network = slow performance - mines fast and snappy

Farscape247, Dec 18, 2016
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    What is Xbox LIVE?

Xbox LIVE provides you with the most amazing entertainment experience through the Xbox 360 console. You can download and play games, get instant access to a large collection of games and music, and connect with your friends.

Wireless connection

You can connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without the need for any network cables. There is a wireless network in place that your Xbox 360 console can use.

Requirements
    • An Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter (only available with the original Xbox 360 console).
    • A wireless access point, gateway or router that is compatible with Xbox LIVE.
    • High Speed Internet connection, preferably DSL or cable.

Note: It is not advisable to use Satellite, 3G or 4G mobile connections due to the possibility of slow performance or lag.

xboxfelix, Dec 18, 2016
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Getting fed up with SLOW INTERFACE!

slow network = slow performance - mines fast and snappy
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Lag issue

Where guy live. And how fast you internet speeds are? Because if lived far away from MS servers. It be slow to connect. And if you had slow connection in the begain with. It be even slower.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Fast internet - slow Xbox?

Hey there Jason! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start off, here's a few clarification questions for you:

1. I assume the download and upload speeds that you listed are in kb/s? So your download speed is ~40mb/s down and ~10mb/s up?
    2. Are you able to download an ~1gb game demo and time how long it takes?
    3. Has this always been an issue for you? Or is this a recent development?
    4. Do you experience lag in your gameplay? Or are you just classified as having a poorer connection, but everything runs fine?
    5. Can you take a look at
      This Sticky
      and post back with the information in bold at the bottom?

Let us know and we'll look into things with you. However, it sounds like your setup is fine. Remember that the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 so 8 year old technology can have trouble keeping up with modern day technology, especially when it comes to download
    speeds.

Also, Netflix streaming can often be affected by the Netflix servers themselves and not just your internet connection.

Let us know the answers to those questions and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. =)
  7. stephane2000-2D6A9AB Win User

canot connect to xbox live

Thanks for ur fast reply, but there is no help for me...cannot connect to xbox lve.

Network connected

Internet connected

Xbox live failed .
  8. vikingland1 Win User

Downloading DLC

I don't have fast internet but I can download 2.6 GB in 30 - 60 minutes. You must have slow internet I'm guessing around 1.3 mbps. Have you tested it in your network settings on XB1?
Thema:

1. Internet is fast but xbox live network slow . - Similar Threads - Internet fast live

2. Original Xbox Internet Connection error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Internet Connection error: Yesterday I tried hooking my Original Xbox up to my internet with a Ethernet cable and it said that I have a communication error and that I need to contact Microsoft about it to fix it. I don´t...
  3. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. 2 problems: Error and no Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 problems: Error and no Internet: Hi, I have two problems. I don't know if it's relevant to solve the problem but I live in Mexico. P1. I have an Xbox360. I got an update but it didn't download. This is the error code:...
  5. Sagem Fast 2864: internet problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagem Fast 2864: internet problems: Sagem Fast 2864: internet problems Hello Lewis, We understand that your friend is experiencing connection issues, considering that they are unable to connect to the home network through their...
  6. Internet is not fast on my XBOX One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet is not fast on my XBOX One X: I have an XBOX One X and very fast internet from Comcast (150Mbs+), but when I test my connection speed on the console its usually closer to 60Mbs or when I am downloading full games or updates or...
  7. Slow download but I have fast internet? Advice please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow download but I have fast internet? Advice please?: So I been having issues downloading these last few days. My xbox one will show a speed test of 150mbps down, 20mbps up, 0 packet loss, 80 latency, and any open (sometimes moderate) NAT. But...
  8. Downloading is unbelievably slow on what should be fast internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading is unbelievably slow on what should be fast internet.: I am living in an area where I have very very fast internet, on the computer it will download multi-gigabyte downloads within a minute. Currently the Xbox 360 is performing very poorly in the...
  9. Lag on any Xbox Live required game, but my internet has a good connection and is plenty fast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lag on any Xbox Live required game, but my internet has a good connection and is plenty fast: Whenever I play a game requiring XboxLive (Ex: Overwatch and Rocket League) I get frequent disconnects and lag. My internet and it's connection is perfectly fine (I use it for Smite and League of...
  10. Fast internet, laggy 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fast internet, laggy 360?: I just do not understand this, and if anyone knows a solution, I'd appreciate it. Here is my speedtest results: Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test Modem: Motorola SURFboard...