Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

Discus and support Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deserted Goat, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of screen). On top of that party disconnects which stays until a hard reset of the xbox is very common while playing
    MW and seem to happen more commonly even when not playing MW since MW was released.

In game this shows up as slow connection which causes temporary game freezing, stuttering, cancelling of actions, hit markers not registering as damage done, etc. ... Most commonly makes us have a 1 second delay over everyone else.

I don't know if this is due to more people playing again or what but it needs to be fixed.

Side note, I have bad internet so people will say that is why, but it isn't. Even when my internet isn't being McD's free wifi I am still orange squared. Also as mentioned people with gigabit internet are having the same issues. Also people on PC and PS4
    are having server issues while playing the game as well but not nearly this bad.

:)

Deserted Goat, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Deserted Goat Win User

Why does this seem to be less of an issue on other platforms then? Also what does that have to do with party chat disconnecting since the game released on Xbox?

Shroud has 3-20 ping when he plays with no issues, my buddy has the same connection speed, only one that uses it, his ping is around that same. No issues when he plays it on PC, he gets on his xbox and immediately the same issues I mentioned originally.
  3. drintath Win User

Deserted Goat,

Loads and loads of other users have reported issues with Modern Warfare. Unfortunately, it seems like this is not an issue tied to any specific platform but rather on Activision's end, so there isn't much we can do at this point. For updates on the latest
    issues and status of resolving these problems, I recommend following Activision Support on Twitter or check out their forums at https://support.activision.com.
    It may be a good idea to just play something else for a few days while they get all of their problems sorted out. Best of luck!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Modern Warfare crashing xbox

Hello Crazed Reddneck,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One X is turning off while you are playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This issue

used to be a known issue with the game
    . The developer did send out an update that should have resolved the issue. Is this issue occurring when you play any other games? We recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Be sure to let us know the results
    Crazed Reddneck!
  5. loonie01 Win User

Xbox One X Powers off - Power Button Flashes twice 4 or 5 times

I just started to have this issue while playing Modern Warfare Beta. This may actually be the problem.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one crash

If this happened while you were playing Modern Warfare, this issue is related to the game and the developer is aware of it and working towards a fix.
Thema:

1. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Internet issues desync

2. Xbox Internet Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Internet Issues: I've been trying to get my Xbox's internet to work and it hasn't worked since last Thursday (9/10/2020). I've changed my mac address and my IP but nothing has worked. I've done the troubleshooting...
  3. Xbox Viasat Internet Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Viasat Internet Issues: Xbox Viasat Internet Issues The last few months I have had trouble with my internet connection on my Xbox One X and my Viasat satellite internet (not for online gaming, used only for downloading,...
  4. Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the internet not an internet issue as everything else is fine

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the internet not an internet issue as everything else is fine: So im sick fed up of this issue when ever i cycle my xbox or it loses power for the next day ill dissconect from the internet every 5 min not exact then after a day itll work perfect I WANT TO...
  5. Internet issues

Internet issues: Internet issues So, 3 days ago my internet went out for a couple of hours (i’d say 5 at most) but ever since then my internet on my xbox has been acting up. Before the outage everything was...
  6. internet issues on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet issues on the xbox: internet. issues. on the xbox 7e793769-2b68-472f-b5aa-24c9fd07d9bf
  7. Xbox causing internet speed issues

Xbox causing internet speed issues: Xbox causing internet speed issues You could try changeing dns servers also current affairs causing issues f10e6ac8-d4d8-4032-8932-8239eee3a25c
  8. Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring): I had a Wired Internet connection set up on my xbox, but recently it turned off on me when a massive thunderstorm happened at my place. The xbox is fine but my Wired connection is not working. It...
  9. two xbox ones same internet. Connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    two xbox ones same internet. Connection issues: We have multiple xbox ones using the same internet connection. My son and I both purchased a copy of the latest COD. We both have our own Live accounts too. For some reason we cannot both play at...
  10. Xbox One S internet connection issues after recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S internet connection issues after recent update: My Xbox One S has been suffering Internet connection problems ever since the recent update for the console. Every other device in my house is connected fine to our Internet having no issues but...