Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

Discus and support Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deserted Goat, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of screen). On top of that party disconnects which stays until a hard reset of the xbox is very common while playing
    MW and seem to happen more commonly even when not playing MW since MW was released.

In game this shows up as slow connection which causes temporary game freezing, stuttering, cancelling of actions, hit markers not registering as damage done, etc. ... Most commonly makes us have a 1 second delay over everyone else.

I don't know if this is due to more people playing again or what but it needs to be fixed.

Side note, I have bad internet so people will say that is why, but it isn't. Even when my internet isn't being McD's free wifi I am still orange squared. Also as mentioned people with gigabit internet are having the same issues. Also people on PC and PS4
    are having server issues while playing the game as well but not nearly this bad.

:)

Deserted Goat, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Deserted Goat Win User

Why does this seem to be less of an issue on other platforms then? Also what does that have to do with party chat disconnecting since the game released on Xbox?

Shroud has 3-20 ping when he plays with no issues, my buddy has the same connection speed, only one that uses it, his ping is around that same. No issues when he plays it on PC, he gets on his xbox and immediately the same issues I mentioned originally.
  3. drintath Win User

Deserted Goat,

Loads and loads of other users have reported issues with Modern Warfare. Unfortunately, it seems like this is not an issue tied to any specific platform but rather on Activision's end, so there isn't much we can do at this point. For updates on the latest
    issues and status of resolving these problems, I recommend following Activision Support on Twitter or check out their forums at https://support.activision.com.
    It may be a good idea to just play something else for a few days while they get all of their problems sorted out. Best of luck!
  4. loonie01 Win User

Xbox One X Powers off - Power Button Flashes twice 4 or 5 times

I just started to have this issue while playing Modern Warfare Beta. This may actually be the problem.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one crash

If this happened while you were playing Modern Warfare, this issue is related to the game and the developer is aware of it and working towards a fix.
  6. jonathangreen4 Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting off

Ive done all of that and still same issue. It only does it while im playing the new call of duty modern warfare
Thema:

1. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Internet issues desync

2. Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...

in XboX Insiders
    Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...: submitted by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7 [link] [comments]
  3. Internet issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet issues: Internet issues Hey Absent Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you! As it seems you have found a favorable resolution, we will now be locking this thread. If you have...
  4. Wireless internet issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless internet issue: My xbox came cutting out the internet so i had to came restarting it but one day it had no wirless internet in net work settings so i factory restert it and now im suck on the update console and i...
  5. Xbox One internet connectivity issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One internet connectivity issue: Hello, Yesterday my Xbox One S was working fine, as usual. When I woke up today I was having a very unusual internet connectivity issue. My Xbox believes it is successfully connected to the...
  6. Xbox 360 S Internet Issue

Xbox 360 S Internet Issue: Xbox 360 S Internet Issue What is the exact error message if any that you get when you try to use the internet? The best steps for basic troubleshooting is clearing cache 3 times by: Press...
  7. Internet connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection issue: I've been unable to connect to the internet all [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] day! This has never happened this long before. When it's happened in the past, it usually corrected itself within an...
  8. : Internet connection issue

: Internet connection issue: : Internet connection issue This page has some useful steps to help with slow network performance: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution...
  9. Internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet issues: Okay, when I try to connect to my internet, I can't seem to connect for unknown reasons. EVERY other device in my house can connect to this internet and I know the password. Whenever I go to my...
  10. Xbox One X Download/Internet Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Download/Internet Issues: Anyone else having issues with the Xbox One X cutting out half way through installing a game? Or being extremely slow? Took literally 3 or 4 days to install a 25GB game... We have 2 other...