Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

Discus and support Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deserted Goat, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

Pretty much everyone on xbox, including people with gigabit internet, are getting slow connection while playing MW (orange square on mid left of screen). On top of that party disconnects which stays until a hard reset of the xbox is very common while playing
    MW and seem to happen more commonly even when not playing MW since MW was released.

In game this shows up as slow connection which causes temporary game freezing, stuttering, cancelling of actions, hit markers not registering as damage done, etc. ... Most commonly makes us have a 1 second delay over everyone else.

I don't know if this is due to more people playing again or what but it needs to be fixed.

Side note, I have bad internet so people will say that is why, but it isn't. Even when my internet isn't being McD's free wifi I am still orange squared. Also as mentioned people with gigabit internet are having the same issues. Also people on PC and PS4
    are having server issues while playing the game as well but not nearly this bad.

:)

Deserted Goat, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Deserted Goat Win User

Why does this seem to be less of an issue on other platforms then? Also what does that have to do with party chat disconnecting since the game released on Xbox?

Shroud has 3-20 ping when he plays with no issues, my buddy has the same connection speed, only one that uses it, his ping is around that same. No issues when he plays it on PC, he gets on his xbox and immediately the same issues I mentioned originally.
  3. drintath Win User

Deserted Goat,

Loads and loads of other users have reported issues with Modern Warfare. Unfortunately, it seems like this is not an issue tied to any specific platform but rather on Activision's end, so there isn't much we can do at this point. For updates on the latest
    issues and status of resolving these problems, I recommend following Activision Support on Twitter or check out their forums at https://support.activision.com.
    It may be a good idea to just play something else for a few days while they get all of their problems sorted out. Best of luck!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Modern Warfare crashing xbox

Hello Crazed Reddneck,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One X is turning off while you are playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This issue

used to be a known issue with the game
    . The developer did send out an update that should have resolved the issue. Is this issue occurring when you play any other games? We recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Be sure to let us know the results
    Crazed Reddneck!
  5. loonie01 Win User

Xbox One X Powers off - Power Button Flashes twice 4 or 5 times

I just started to have this issue while playing Modern Warfare Beta. This may actually be the problem.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one crash

If this happened while you were playing Modern Warfare, this issue is related to the game and the developer is aware of it and working towards a fix.
Thema:

1. Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Internet issues desync

2. Internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet issues: So I've been having massive issues with my internet, only on my xbox1 tho, alot of the time and I mean maybe a couple times a day it will drop internet completely and sometimes wont even recognise...
  3. : Internet Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Internet Issues: : Internet Issues Hello there @Not funnyd i d n t l a u g h, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation...
  4. internet issues on xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    internet issues on xbox: internet issues on xbox when i try to connect to xbox live it says i have to enter an alternate mac address??? sometimes when i dont use my xbox one s for a while it works and i can go online but...
  5. Xbox Series S internet issues. Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S internet issues. Help: I have been having this issue where my xbox series s disconnects. I stay in my xbox party with my buddies but then I get kicked out of the game(i also cant hear my friends). a couple seconds later...
  6. Xbox Series X Internet Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Internet Issues: I just got my Xbox Series X not too long ago and sometimes when I turn it on, it says I'm not connected to xbox live but then I check my internet and it says I'm connected. Won't let me join...
  7. Series X Internet connection issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Internet connection issues.: Every time my console restarts, it has trouble connecting to my wifi. Then it signs out my user gamer tag. And then I have issues signing in my user account. Once I keep re-signing in, and if I...
  8. Internet Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Connection issues: Hi there, My internet provider requires me to log in and connect to WiFi or Wireless via a browser. Due to this the xbox has always asked me to provide "additional authentication" On my xbox...
  9. Internet Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Connection Issue: I’ve been haing a internet signal connection error on my Series X. During my game play on various games I’m experiencing a serious lag issue. I have reset my modem and router as well as tested...
  10. xbox internet issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox internet issues: I have an Xbox one and whenever I am connected to the internet and I turn off the Xbox, I am unable to access anything that requires internet. A situation: I log onto the Xbox one day and play...