Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household

Discus and support Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a situation with two xbox one's in the same household that play similar games, one of which is pubg. I understand it's not a finished game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Curifinwe, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Curifinwe
    Curifinwe Guest

I have a situation with two xbox one's in the same household that play similar games, one of which is pubg.

I understand it's not a finished game, fps drops like crazy, etc.. however, when running pubg with two consoles, the lag is unbearable, not from fps, but definitely due to internet or interference. When running PubG on ONE console with open ports, there
    is not much more lag than some server and fps drops. Other games do not seem to have this problem.

The main question I'm posing is does anyone know the best settings for a game such as PubG running two consoles via the same household? The router I use is the ASUS AC5300, currently ports are opened to one xbox with upnp enabled
    (all the settings for the router are set up to prioritize gaming). Has anyone messed around with settings to a router like this and had success to make PubG a little better? Hopefully with multiple consoles.

I understand this is a shot in the dark.. but ASUS, Xbox support, etc. hasn't been able to find a solution, and I've been told maybe I should post it via forum.

:)

Curifinwe, Mar 31, 2018
  2. Digital content on multiple consoles same household.

U cannot sign in to two x1 consoles using 1 tag... It will sign one out in favor of ur designated home console...Probably why ur getting signed out...

StudBllJckHammr, Mar 31, 2018
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Digital content on multiple consoles same household.

Settings > sign in security pass key > Instant sign in

tohellnbak, Mar 31, 2018
  4. TraustiTraustason Win User

Third console family sharing

My issue is with multiple consoles in one household, on the same network, same address, even registered under the same name on Microsoft.com
  5. XAimerGamerX Win User

Xbox One X Severe Lag During Online Gameplay

Check your internet connection first. Reset your router. Also there may be lag due to other devices being used in the same household. I doubt it has anything to do with your console.
  6. choppyseize Win User

HELP ME PLASE, On my ping's problem

Your ping could be spiking because there are multiple people in your household using the same internet. People confuse fast internet with strong internet all the time.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

Game sharing with my friend

Game sharing is intended for families with multiple consoles in the same household.
  8. choppyseize Win User

FORZA 7, Multiplayer, glitchy, 7+, disconnects

How many people are using the same internet in your household? Do you have multiple people streaming or downloading things at the same time ?
Thema:

1. Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household - Similar Threads - Internet lag PubG

2. Xbox One causing internet lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One causing internet lag: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my brothers Xbox. So my brother plays Xbox quite often, he will play from about 2:30pm when he gets home from school until around 10:30pm, this is...
  3. Xbox One multiplayer lag. How to increase internet speeds for gaming.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One multiplayer lag. How to increase internet speeds for gaming.: Xbox One multiplayer lag. How to increase internet speeds for gaming. If possible at all I would just run a Cat5 (ethernet cable) downstairs or wherever are the most frequent and buy another...
  4. COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox: COD: lag issues, game turns off internet on xbox Hi. I'm also having loads of issues with COD on my One X. Last night it was really laggy and quite often freezes. I've found doing a full console...
  5. Why Internet lag in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Internet lag in Forza Horizon 4: Hello everyone I recently reactivated my subscription to the xbox game pass to enjoy forza horizon 4 but it is giving me connection problems and with those problems it cannot be done very well...
  6. My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.: My internet using the network speed test says that i am downloading at 48 MB/s and uploading at around 7MB/s with a packet loss of 1%. Although, i am experiencing extreme lag in every game i play...
  7. Good internet doesn't stop my lagging in online gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good internet doesn't stop my lagging in online gaming?: Just to start off I bought my Xbox off of eBay earlier this year and it worked as it should, still does. The problems starting occurring a while after the release date of apex legends, all of...
  8. Xbox Streaming Lags With very good Internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Streaming Lags With very good Internet connection: Hello, I have this issue when I try to use the app for streaming from my Xbox one. The Xbox and the pc are both connected to internet with cables (not wifi) and my internet speed is pretty good,...
  9. Controller goes out, Internet lag follows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller goes out, Internet lag follows: Hello, I am not an english speaking person so i apologize for my language. So heres the problem: I am playing on my Xbox one with Mouse and keyboard so i dont Need it for playing but i Need it...
  10. Battlegrounds - Internet Lag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlegrounds - Internet Lag?: Anyone else getting a network lag message when playing? Is this normal with it being a preview game? Thanks f776a374-0370-4c1b-b62e-e861798b5ab6