Internet problems

Discus and support Internet problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have recently been having a problem with my internet. Basically at random times like every 1 hour or so I will have a problem where on the network... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cdvszz, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Cdvszz
    Cdvszz Guest

Internet problems

Hi I have recently been having a problem with my internet. Basically at random times like every 1 hour or so I will have a problem where on the network settings it says I am experiencing issues but there are no issues displayed and at the same time I am unable to login to any Microsoft outlook on my phone as on the login page login.live it says the server cannot be found. I have tested this with my mobile data using a hotspot and everything works fine so it has to be my wifi pls help thankyou

:)

Cdvszz, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Spitfire Run Win User

Internet Problem

Same problem for me. The Xbox One refuses to recognize my wireless network and tell´s me it´s the wrong network password.

It isn´t because 3 Iphones, 3 Ipads, two separate TV-sets and one PC finds the networks AND recognizes the same password.

This must be and hardware issue with the Xbox One!?
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Internet problems

The Motorola SMG6580 is a good replacement.
  4. GruntPlayz Win User

Internet problem?

Ok i got the problem again, when i test my network connection when it happens it says that it cant find an ip address
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Internet problem

Hi Flux,

Thanks for the update on the issue. We recommend when it does it again to watch the router/gateway. Make sure the lights don't blink off for brief second. This will cause disconnect from game server. Personally had my internet disconnect reconnect so fast
    I stayed on the server. But I seen the lights go off on gateway when this happened.

With all the unseasonable weather hot in a lot of areas, rain and fires in others. Weather can have an affect on internet connection.
    I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Internet problem

maybe it's nat that should be strict.
Thema:

Internet problems

1. Internet problems - Similar Threads - Internet problems

2. Internet Problems with Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Internet Problems with Xbox series S: I seem to have a problem with Series S when putting the Xbox on is the horizontal side the Xbox tends to have wifi problems whereas placing the Xbox vertical all the wifi issues disappear, does...
  3. My Internet Explorer Problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Internet Explorer Problem...: So I have a Xbox 360 and I tried going on the Internet Explorer that it has on it but for some reason I can't access any websites, it Just keeps on saying "Can't connect to the website." And I...
  4. Internet problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Internet problems: Hi recently I have been having a problem with Xbox live. Randomly like every 1 hour I will disconnect and when I go onto network settings to see what the problem is it says these current services...
  5. Xbox internet problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox internet problems: My xbox one x has an issue with upload speed and random high ping. I have 400+ download and 20+ upload but my xbox only has 4-6 upload and again random high ping. I had mutiple tech guys come out...
  6. Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet...: I have been disconnecting from Sea of Thieves every 10 minutes (exactly) since last night this only started happening after the most recent alpha skip ahead update. my internet connection is rock...
  7. Xbox update - error problem with update- but we are connected to internet - what’s up?!!!?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox update - error problem with update- but we are connected to internet - what’s up?!!!?!: We cant update the xbox. It says we need to update. Then starts but when it gets to 3% it fails and we get same errror message. Weve tried connection via hard line and wifi. Both connected...
  8. Internet Problems on Series X, Randomly Disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Internet Problems on Series X, Randomly Disconnecting.: So I just got my Series X and I am really enjoying it, the only problem is that sporadically the console disconnects connection in general, shutting down any game that requires internet access....
  9. Xbox Series X Internet Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Internet Problem: Hello, recently Every time I’ve turned on my Xbox I’ve had to sign into my main profile (which I set to as the primary)… But I’m also not connected to the Internet. When I go to type in my...
  10. "Internet problem; Additional authentication needed"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Internet problem; Additional authentication needed": "Internet problem; Additional authentication needed: To connect to this network, you'll need to enter additional authentication info. If you have an alternate MAC address, choose Enter alternate...