Internet speeds slower.

Discus and support Internet speeds slower. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have Gigablast and have always seen via detailed network statistics 700-800 down. Since the last couple of updates I have seen speeds of 200-300... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Internet speeds slower.

I have Gigablast and have always seen via detailed network statistics 700-800 down. Since the last couple of updates I have seen speeds of 200-300 down. Again this is hard wired and all other equipment reaches 700 plus.

Currently running a detailed run on XBOX speeds are showing 234mbps down. These lower speeds have been seen since last couple of updates. Currently on 1908.190807.1720.

I've tried reboots and network resets with no change. Just the Xbox is being effected.

Anyone else seeing lower speeds also?

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Update speed?

It is because of your internet speed, the slower your internet speed is, the more longer it will take.
  3. WickedCueball Win User

Is my internet speed fast enough?

Yes your speed is plenty fast enough for live. Your speed will be affected by anything else on your network that is using the internet though. The more pulling internet the slower the speed to each device.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

download speed

If you use the internet for anything else like the PC etc while you downloading your speed on the console will be alot slower than your available speed from your ISP.
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Connection question.

I dont think theres much you do to increase your speed as the trouble seems to be the internet in America in general(assuming you live here).The average connection speed in the states is 5Mb(not MB,big difference).This is 60 times slower than an average
    connection in the UK and 200 times slower than Australian average.Our Internet Providers have failed to upgrade the infrastrucure while overcharging for the services they are failing to provide.Meanwhile theyre raking in billions.
  6. Allynon Win User

Installing a game

The time it takes to install a game can vary depending on internet speed and connection. Slower connection and larger download sizes can increase the time to install a game.
Thema:

Internet speeds slower.

1. Internet speeds slower. - Similar Threads - Internet speeds slower

2. Internet Connectivity Speeds

in XboX Insiders
    Internet Connectivity Speeds: I seem to get better speeds over wifi than i do hardwired on my xbox one x, wired i get 90 and wifi i get 250, is this a possible issue and has anyone else had an experience like this or any tips?...
  3. Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox one not using my full internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not using my full internet speeds: My house recieves 1.5 gigabit internet. I have my xbox one plugged in woth cat6 ethernet but when i download a game it starts off downloading at 300mbps and then drops to around 150mbps. I know...
  5. Decrease in internet speed

in XboX Insiders
    Decrease in internet speed: Ever since i downloaded the new dashboard my internet speed on my xbox has never exceeded 5mbps when it used to stay at at least 15mbps. Is this a problem, a bug or my own internet? submitted by...
  6. Another post about Xbox One S internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another post about Xbox One S internet speed: I know there are hundreds of posts already about the issue of Internet speed on Xbox, however none of the replies has provided an coherent answer or all the element that could contribute to speed...
  7. Xbox slowing down internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slowing down internet speed: So recently my internet has been trash, I would be playing NBA 2K19 and it would be a lag fest in online gameplay, I ran a speedtest and my download speed was 12mbps, I turned off my Xbox one and...
  8. Problem with internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with internet speed: Hello, It has an internet connection of approximately 50 Mb. From ls PC, notebook, and telephones the tests I did checking the speed of the internet is the same and it is the optimal one. The...
  9. Internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet speed: I am trying to download a game and it isn't downloading it only downloads at around 500 kb/s for breif periods and more often it isn't downloading at all. I checked my network statistics and it...
  10. Xbox One download speed much slower then internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One download speed much slower then internet connection: Hello, having troubles with Xbox one yesterday and also new Xbox one X purchased today. Im in Australia and have ADSL 2+ with download speed of 18 megabyte on all tested devices (including...