Internet speeds slower.

Discus and support Internet speeds slower. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have Gigablast and have always seen via detailed network statistics 700-800 down. Since the last couple of updates I have seen speeds of 200-300... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Internet speeds slower.

I have Gigablast and have always seen via detailed network statistics 700-800 down. Since the last couple of updates I have seen speeds of 200-300 down. Again this is hard wired and all other equipment reaches 700 plus.

Currently running a detailed run on XBOX speeds are showing 234mbps down. These lower speeds have been seen since last couple of updates. Currently on 1908.190807.1720.

I've tried reboots and network resets with no change. Just the Xbox is being effected.

Anyone else seeing lower speeds also?

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Aug 9, 2019
  2. WickedCueball Win User

Is my internet speed fast enough?

Yes your speed is plenty fast enough for live. Your speed will be affected by anything else on your network that is using the internet though. The more pulling internet the slower the speed to each device.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

download speed

If you use the internet for anything else like the PC etc while you downloading your speed on the console will be alot slower than your available speed from your ISP.
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Connection question.

I dont think theres much you do to increase your speed as the trouble seems to be the internet in America in general(assuming you live here).The average connection speed in the states is 5Mb(not MB,big difference).This is 60 times slower than an average
    connection in the UK and 200 times slower than Australian average.Our Internet Providers have failed to upgrade the infrastrucure while overcharging for the services they are failing to provide.Meanwhile theyre raking in billions.
  5. Allynon Win User

Installing a game

The time it takes to install a game can vary depending on internet speed and connection. Slower connection and larger download sizes can increase the time to install a game.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Starting to get feed up with the XB1 UI

I'm curious. The people who says it's slow, what speed internet do you have compared to the people who say it's instantaneous? I have slower internet, 12 down, .65 up (getting 30 down and 5 up in 2 weeks) and mine is slow at times so I'm wondering if it
    has to do with internet speed?
Thema:

Internet speeds slower.

1. Internet speeds slower. - Similar Threads - Internet speeds slower

2. Xbox slowing down internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slowing down internet speed: So recently my internet has been trash, I would be playing NBA 2K19 and it would be a lag fest in online gameplay, I ran a speedtest and my download speed was 12mbps, I turned off my Xbox one and...
  3. Problem with internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with internet speed: Hello, It has an internet connection of approximately 50 Mb. From ls PC, notebook, and telephones the tests I did checking the speed of the internet is the same and it is the optimal one. The...
  4. Internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet speed: I am trying to download a game and it isn't downloading it only downloads at around 500 kb/s for breif periods and more often it isn't downloading at all. I checked my network statistics and it...
  5. Internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet speed: My internet speed out of my router is approx. 400 mbs. Speed test on my xbox 1s is approx. 89 mbs. Icant get my xbox to recognize my ethernet cable ,so using wifi. Why isnt xbox down load approx...
  6. Internet Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Speeds: I have just upgraded my Internet to Bell's Fibe Internet. I am paying for 300 Mbps with use of their Home Hub 3000 Modem. With the Bell speed test on their website I am receiving approx. 320 Mbps...
  7. Netgear Netgear WNDR3400: Why is my internet speed topping out at roughly 72Mpbs on both wired ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear WNDR3400: Why is my internet speed topping out at roughly 72Mpbs on both wired ...: Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNDR3400: Why is my internet speed topping out at roughly 72Mpbs on both wired and wireless devices? Have you tried switching to a Cat 6 to see if that helps? You could...
  8. Xbox Giving Slow Internet Speeds?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Giving Slow Internet Speeds?: Hey, I've been having a problem with my Xbox giving me really low speeds although my internet is very speedy. When performing a speed test on the Xbox I will receive speeds like 12 download and 3...
  9. Xbox One X internet speed cap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X internet speed cap: Does the Xbox One X have a cap for internet speeds? I get 1gb down internet, so I typically get 450mbps on average on other devices. However, on my Xbox, I only get around 98mbps. I'm wondering if...
  10. Xbox One download speed much slower then internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One download speed much slower then internet connection: Hello, having troubles with Xbox one yesterday and also new Xbox one X purchased today. Im in Australia and have ADSL 2+ with download speed of 18 megabyte on all tested devices (including...