Internet troubles

Discus and support Internet troubles in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Internet troubles Remove your profile from the console Using the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1kQseEQ and then > Power cycle the console using these... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXMaDSHoTZz, Apr 10, 2018.

1. xXMaDSHoTZz
    xXMaDSHoTZz Guest

Internet troubles

Internet troubles
    Remove your profile from the console Using the steps here:
    http://xbx.lv/1kQseEQ
    and then >

Power cycle the console using these steps:
    http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E
    Then sign back in and see if your able to use Xbox Live Gold features.

:)

xXMaDSHoTZz, Apr 10, 2018
  2. jocker13
    jocker13 Guest
    Online-Only Games the Wave of the Future?

Well, i prefer a combination. If a game supports offline mode - awesome. cause i have constant troubles with the internet

jocker13, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Trouble Connecting To The Internet

Games will not start and I receive a message "Trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft Solitaire collection data. My internet is working and I am signed in to Microsoft with my Hot Mail account so why am I not able to play any solitaire games/challenges
    on my desktop computer? I have noticed that if the advertisement will not load then the game(s) can not be played because you need to click close after the ad runs. I am using the FREE version of Microsoft Solitaire and I refuse to pay for an ad free game
    experience. I have had this problem several times recently when trying to play the games. All my Windows 10 updates are up to date and installed. If this problem is not fixed then I will presume that many Microsoft users will be fed up using MS software. This
    is a terrible reflection on Microsoft because they really have in the past offered many computer users fine software products.

ChrisGreenlandVB, Apr 10, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Internet troubles

and then >

OK Fowl, Apr 15, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Internet troubles

and then >

6. Mister Maka Win User

Not possible to earn free tickets and free money in the shop

Hey there Dragan044!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! How is your PC connected to the internet? Generally trouble like this is due to network connection troubles.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

disconnects big problem

Hey there SettlingBaton51!

Sorry to hear you're having disconnection troubles. Which game are you having this trouble on and how is your device connected to the internet?
  8. Tgeekster Win User

Trouble connecting to Xfinity internet

Hi Matt too cool,

What is the make/model of your wireless router?

Have a look at this web page
    HERE
    to see if your router is listed as incompatible.
  9. Simmons2024 Win User

Trouble connecting to Xfinity internet

What is the specific area it's hanging up? If I remember correctly, it's connect to network, connect to Internet, connect to live?

I had a issue with my Xbox last year and it was the defaultComcast DNS that was blocking my access. No idea why, but changing it in my router fixed it right up

Though using manual DNS settings on your Xbox itself should work, you should try changing the DNS settings in your router as well. 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 or whatever you prefer should work fine. Maybe you can try that and it might help.
Thema:

Internet troubles

1. Internet troubles - Similar Threads - Internet troubles

2. Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet: Belkin (Routers): I keep having trouble connecting my xbox one to the internet i keep trying to connect my xbox one to the router but it days network error da96c659-858c-45d7-b5e4-d6e187153806
  3. always the same message: trouble connecting to the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    always the same message: trouble connecting to the internet: It's been easily over six months now that I've been able to play. I keep getting the same message that it is having trouble connecting to the internet and just sits there. Nothing has changed....
  4. Trouble Connecting To The Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Connecting To The Internet: Games will not start and I receive a message "Trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft Solitaire collection data. My internet is working and I am signed in to Microsoft with my Hot...
  5. Microsoft having trouble connecting to the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft having trouble connecting to the internet: I am attempting to play the Solitaire World Tour, but I keep receiving this message: [img] Can you help me? My name is Kathleen. My screen name is . My email address is: [mod removed]....
  6. New Xbox One S user. Having trouble connecting to the internet. Weird problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S user. Having trouble connecting to the internet. Weird problems: Finally upgraded from a Xbox 360 which works perfectly, but felt it was necessary to get an Xbox One due to all the nice new games and to compliment my 4k TV. Well I am already having issues...
  7. I'm having trouble setting up Internet where do I get the ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble setting up Internet where do I get the ip address: Where do I get an ip address and can someone help me through the set up please 1044b35d-4685-435f-b4ad-0e9458ddbaf8
  8. Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...: This is super frustrating I've done the hard reset and unplugged router multiple times and waited. Ive been connected before, was just on yesterday wake up it wont connect. WTF. Followed every...
  9. Trouble with internet and external storage devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with internet and external storage devices: I'm trying to move some games to my external storage device, but the game is there already but it has a different game size as the other one. I don't think I made a copy of that game and It will...
  10. I am having trouble logging into my XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. AND I HAVE INTERNET.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having trouble logging into my XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. AND I HAVE INTERNET.: My xbox one froze on me around 5 in the morning in a middle of a HALO swat match. What ever right, i could neflix off my tablet. I was logged in as , one of the few accounts on our xbox. My boy...