Internet window

Discus and support Internet window in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to access a wireless internet network, but the network requires that I transfer to a website where I have to enter a passcode. How can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrScoTT4400, May 2, 2014.

1. MrScoTT4400
    MrScoTT4400 Guest

Internet window

I am trying to access a wireless internet network, but the network requires that I transfer to a website where I have to enter a passcode. How can I give my Xbox access to the network using my pc?

:)

MrScoTT4400, May 2, 2014
  2. Xbox One Smartglass App (Download Now)

Woooooooooooo!

Internet window [​IMG]

Guns_LotsOfGuns, May 2, 2014
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    80151909 error, downloading my profile

For your G4WL issue, suggest opening a terminal window on the PC with {Windows-R} CMD {Enter}

Once the black window opens, do

ipconfig /flushdns

then do

inetcpl.cpl

select Delete and delete ONLY the Tempoary Internet Files and the Cookies, then try again.

VibroPlex, May 2, 2014
  4. Internet window

StefanNeubauer, May 3, 2014
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

Internet window

6. rhi the bave Win User

Troubling Changing WLID

Make sure you are using Windows Internet Explorer for any Microsoft related internet business. You can also visit the Windows Live Support team at windowslivehelp.com. Xbox Live and Windows Live are 2 totally seperate entities.
  7. bizzyca Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

I just installed Windows 10 and I am signed into Jackpot but it is saying that there is a problem saving coin balance to the cloud. I have internet connection. Is it having a problem going from the old windows to the new windows internet (Edge)? Please
    help
  8. IceStorm III Win User

how to....?

Under Windows, it's called Internet Connection Sharing.
  9. joe.giese Win User

Can I connect to Xbox Live connecting the ethernet to my computer...

yes, its called internet connection sharing. what operating system do you have on your computer? windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, is it a macbook?
Thema:

Internet window

1. Internet window - Similar Threads - Internet window

2. xbox internet connection on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox internet connection on windows 10: how can I kill the xbox internet connections 378bbe25-07a4-4fc2-ad3d-68d3e881c463
  3. Streaming Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC over the internet stopped working

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC over the internet stopped working: Hey everybody, For the past few years I've been able to stream my Xbox One games to my PC remotely over the internet. I did so by forwarding certain ports in my router, and accessing my Xbox One...
  4. cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet": Everytime i try to log in to the xbox app on windows it gives me an error. It says that im not connected to the internet even though i am. It also give me this error code 0x800704cf. please help...
  5. Issue connecting Xbox one to Windows 10 app over college apartment internet

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue connecting Xbox one to Windows 10 app over college apartment internet: I recently have been trying to connect my Xbox one to my Windows 10 laptop, as I would like to keep the console in the living area, while also being able to stream it to my laptop for personal...
  6. Sharing internet from windows 10 to xbox one for streaming

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sharing internet from windows 10 to xbox one for streaming: Sharing internet from windows 10 to xbox one for streaming Hi, I shared mine wi-fi connection to xbox one by cable, with no router, for streaming from xbox to mine notebook. It does not work, so...
  7. Game doesn't open without internet on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game doesn't open without internet on Windows 10: I'm trying to play Gears of War 4 without having to be connected to the internet to do it. I have already activated "offline permissions" on Windows Store but i still receive the message saying i...
  8. Xbox360 stopped Connecting to the internet after making test of Windows MediaCenter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 stopped Connecting to the internet after making test of Windows MediaCenter: I have Xbox 360.... everything worked great, until 1 time in the system settings I made a network test to my media center (non of my pc's have windows media center. since then my console stopped...
  9. So I got the new xbox one, and I have lousy internet, and windows 8 (refuse to upgrade to 10 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got the new xbox one, and I have lousy internet, and windows 8 (refuse to upgrade to 10 ...: Dang, so I upgrade to xbox one, I have crappy internet, and refuse to upgrade to windows 10 since it sucked, so I went back to win 8, anyway, so the free game I got with the xbox is a download,...
  10. Xbox App for windows 10 not connecting to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App for windows 10 not connecting to the internet: Well, I'm trying to play some games in my Windows via the Xbox app, but when I click "sign in" it loads for a while and says it can't connect to the internet, although my internet is working...