: Internet

Discus and support : Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Internet ^ translation: Hi Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019.

1. : Internet

^ translation:

Hi

Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi disconnects by itself and reconnect immediately after, despite the modem lights remain on. Do you have solutions?

(The modem is a Zyxel Home & Life 8825, in the categories I did not find)

Hi there ItalianGary

Have you tried any of these trouble shooters like the following? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

Or have you tried using a wired connection?. This sounds like the wifi signal is cutting out on occasion so trying a wired connect or a Wifi signal booster might help.

Translation for the OP

Ciao ci ItalianGary

Hai provato uno di questi tiratori di guai come il seguente? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

O hai provato a utilizzare una connessione cablata?. Questo suona come il segnale WiFi sta tagliando fuori in occasione in modo da provare una connessione cablata o un ripetitore del segnale WiFi potrebbe aiutare.

:)

ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019
  2. Tazviney 1 Win User

INTERNET

Believe his asking about there being no internet browser on xbox. Doubt they would do that in a million years but i guess security wise it would be better without it.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Internet

Hello!

I would try doing a hard reset on your console & rebooting your networking equipment. It sounds like you're connecting to wifi, you could also try hard wiring and seeing if it has the same issue.
  4. xxBLASTERXX420 Win User

Internet

Me dice sin establecer

[Translation]

Tells Me without setting
  5. ELTALADRITO Win User

Internet

contact your internet provider, i never get ipv6 on console
  6. slitherfast Win User

internet

Line of sight may work. Some ISP's offer line of sight internet. They use radio towers or cell phone towers to broadcast the their internet signal. Same basic thing as wireless router just bigger scale.
Thema:

1. : Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. "No" Internet connection - warning sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No" Internet connection - warning sign: Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes...
  3. Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from internet over Ethernet in “instant on” mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from internet over Ethernet in “instant on” mode: I understand there has been another thread regarding this issue here however I strongly disagree with the solution. The issue is several Xbox One Xs keep losing internet connectivity (using...
  4. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

in XboX Insiders
    Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  5. Internet problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet problem: I have a very weird problem with my xbox and I want to know if any one else has experienced this or not so early yesterday I'm playing battlefield 5 and I start randomly disconnecting so I go...
  6. No Internet, no play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Internet, no play?: As a sailor, I frequently take my Xbox One S underway. There are various apps I can't seem to get working without an internet connection- which you don't have when out to sea! Photo viewer, DLC,...
  7. xbox will not connect to wireless internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    xbox will not connect to wireless internet: xbox will not connect to wireless internet Ok, so there are a few things that can be happening here. First, I would log into your home router/modem and verify that DHCP has enough addresses left...
  8. Internet speeds slower.

in XboX Insiders
    Internet speeds slower.: I have Gigablast and have always seen via detailed network statistics 700-800 down. Since the last couple of updates I have seen speeds of 200-300 down. Again this is hard wired and all other...
  9. My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...: Up i did wrong ^ . l 8b8e5113-4f66-4bef-b27f-6ce338e22454
  10. Not able to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to internet: Ive had this issue for about 3 days now i have tried every solution nothing has worked my xbox will not connect to the house internet but will to my mobile data I need some help off anyone maybe...