: Internet

Discus and support : Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Internet ^ translation: Hi Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019.

1. : Internet

^ translation:

Hi

Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi disconnects by itself and reconnect immediately after, despite the modem lights remain on. Do you have solutions?

(The modem is a Zyxel Home & Life 8825, in the categories I did not find)

Hi there ItalianGary

Have you tried any of these trouble shooters like the following? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

Or have you tried using a wired connection?. This sounds like the wifi signal is cutting out on occasion so trying a wired connect or a Wifi signal booster might help.

Translation for the OP

Ciao ci ItalianGary

Hai provato uno di questi tiratori di guai come il seguente? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

O hai provato a utilizzare una connessione cablata?. Questo suona come il segnale WiFi sta tagliando fuori in occasione in modo da provare una connessione cablata o un ripetitore del segnale WiFi potrebbe aiutare.

:)

ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019
  2. Tazviney 1 Win User

INTERNET

Believe his asking about there being no internet browser on xbox. Doubt they would do that in a million years but i guess security wise it would be better without it.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Internet

Hello!

I would try doing a hard reset on your console & rebooting your networking equipment. It sounds like you're connecting to wifi, you could also try hard wiring and seeing if it has the same issue.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

internet

Do you have wifi active in your home? If so, it should automatically pick the signal up and let you select it and enter the password for it.
  5. xxBLASTERXX420 Win User

Internet

Me dice sin establecer

[Translation]

Tells Me without setting
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

internet

Do you have wifi active in your home? If so, it should automatically pick the signal up and let you select it and enter the password for it.
Thema:

1. : Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. My internet keeps disconnecting and comes back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet keeps disconnecting and comes back: My internet keeps disconnecting and connects every five minutes so yesterday this happened to me and i thought this was gonna go away today but it hasn't im getting annoy by this is it Microsoft...
  3. internet connection/sign in failure and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet connection/sign in failure and freezing: my internet has been acting up lately, but my xbox recently started to quit cooperating this evening. i would try to log into my account, and it would say i need internet for it, but my cbox was...
  4. After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.

in XboX Insiders
    After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.: Anyone here having trouble with the newest delta build? I just tried to connect my xbox through both ethernet and Wifi, and on both the connection topped at 10mbps and 10mbps upload, more tests...
  5. Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Browsing the internet with a wireless mouse: I woud like to browse the internet using a wireless mouse to control the pointer icon. How would I achieve this? I am open to using a third party app. Just need guidance....
  6. My internet went out. So I played Doom enternal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My internet went out. So I played Doom enternal.: I beat the final level and collected every item. I had no choice but to play offline. So I cant get these achievements?? Xbox has really made me question to get the new series X. I cant DO...
  7. My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...: I got a new router recently and its terrible but it works I can connect my phone and everything but my xbox just wont work with it ive tried so many things and its not a problem with the wifi...
  8. Cannot connect to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect to the internet: Cannot connect to the internet If you have a pc, try connect to the internet on it. You may have to work with your isp to fix your connection. Please help me the internet works on ll the other...
  9. Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...: Hello, I've been having an issue with game pass on pc. Whenever I try to download a game it says there is no internet connection, even if I'm downloading a game with steam or watching Netflix, for...
  10. IP Address Problem Connecting Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP Address Problem Connecting Internet: My Internet is working fine on every other device but when I connect to the Xbox, it says it cannot get an IP address. I've tried unplugging the router, replugging it etc....