: Internet

Discus and support : Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Internet ^ translation: Hi Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019.

1. : Internet

^ translation:

Hi

Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi disconnects by itself and reconnect immediately after, despite the modem lights remain on. Do you have solutions?

(The modem is a Zyxel Home & Life 8825, in the categories I did not find)

Hi there ItalianGary

Have you tried any of these trouble shooters like the following? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

Or have you tried using a wired connection?. This sounds like the wifi signal is cutting out on occasion so trying a wired connect or a Wifi signal booster might help.

Translation for the OP

Ciao ci ItalianGary

Hai provato uno di questi tiratori di guai come il seguente? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

O hai provato a utilizzare una connessione cablata?. Questo suona come il segnale WiFi sta tagliando fuori in occasione in modo da provare una connessione cablata o un ripetitore del segnale WiFi potrebbe aiutare.

:)

ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019
  2. Tazviney 1 Win User

INTERNET

Believe his asking about there being no internet browser on xbox. Doubt they would do that in a million years but i guess security wise it would be better without it.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Internet

Hello!

I would try doing a hard reset on your console & rebooting your networking equipment. It sounds like you're connecting to wifi, you could also try hard wiring and seeing if it has the same issue.
  4. xxBLASTERXX420 Win User

Internet

Me dice sin establecer

[Translation]

Tells Me without setting
  5. ELTALADRITO Win User

Internet

contact your internet provider, i never get ipv6 on console
  6. slitherfast Win User

internet

Line of sight may work. Some ISP's offer line of sight internet. They use radio towers or cell phone towers to broadcast the their internet signal. Same basic thing as wireless router just bigger scale.
Thema:

1. : Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live: so i was trying to play a game when the error code saying you cant play online games showed up i didnt think it was anything then i went to r6s and that couldnt connect to servers nor could...
  3. Não estou conseguindo conectar a internet no meu xbox one s[I can not connect to the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Não estou conseguindo conectar a internet no meu xbox one s[I can not connect to the...: Não estou conseguindo conectar a internet no meu xbox one s[I can not connect to the internet in my xbox one s] Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem: Hi For several weeks I have been having problems with Solitaire running on a Windows 10 Lap-top. Sometimes, when I moved a card, action would "freeze" for several seconds, then complete and then...
  5. Can't connect to internet service

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to internet service: Hi, I'm actually playing on pc and all my game related to the microsoft store are unable to connect/use internet. I got gears of war 4 and state of decay 2 and in both case i cant play with...
  6. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  7. Geen internetverbinding op Xboxone [Translation - No Internet connection on Xboxone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geen internetverbinding op Xboxone [Translation - No Internet connection on Xboxone]: Hey, Mijn Xboxone wil geen verbinding maken met mijn nieuwe netwerk. Ik krijg verschillende foutmeldingen zoals geen verbinding met DHCP server/Teredo/ netwerk is niet geconfigureerd. Nu weet...
  8. Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire: This problem just started recently, so it may have been the result of an update, but i can't find anything like this on the internet. Whenever I start up my Xbox One (the limited edition...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  10. Xbox Chat Shuts off internet on my Wi-Fi extender, but not my entire router.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Chat Shuts off internet on my Wi-Fi extender, but not my entire router.: Whenever i am in xbox live chat (on pc) and playing games (also on pc), the internet on my computer completely turns off. There are 2 kinds of "shut off's" that happen. There are the brief 10...