: Internet

Discus and support : Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Internet ^ translation: Hi Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019.

1. : Internet

^ translation:

Hi

Since I changed both line and modem I always have the same problem, ie after a few hours (about 2 or 3) the WiFi disconnects by itself and reconnect immediately after, despite the modem lights remain on. Do you have solutions?

(The modem is a Zyxel Home & Life 8825, in the categories I did not find)

Hi there ItalianGary

Have you tried any of these trouble shooters like the following? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

Or have you tried using a wired connection?. This sounds like the wifi signal is cutting out on occasion so trying a wired connect or a Wifi signal booster might help.

Translation for the OP

Ciao ci ItalianGary

Hai provato uno di questi tiratori di guai come il seguente? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

O hai provato a utilizzare una connessione cablata?. Questo suona come il segnale WiFi sta tagliando fuori in occasione in modo da provare una connessione cablata o un ripetitore del segnale WiFi potrebbe aiutare.

:)

ItalianGary7155, May 16, 2019
  2. Tazviney 1 Win User

INTERNET

Believe his asking about there being no internet browser on xbox. Doubt they would do that in a million years but i guess security wise it would be better without it.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Internet

Hello!

I would try doing a hard reset on your console & rebooting your networking equipment. It sounds like you're connecting to wifi, you could also try hard wiring and seeing if it has the same issue.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

internet

How I can power cycle my gateway
    Turn the power off at the switch ...wait 30secs or so then turn it back on. It will reestablish network access when it reboots and the lights should be green. Have patience while it connects (few minutes) then turn on console.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

internet

Hello HOS1M,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One network connection support article. The article provides numerous
    steps that can be attempted in order to resolve this issue.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  6. xxBLASTERXX420 Win User

Internet

Me dice sin establecer

[Translation]

Tells Me without setting
Thema:

1. : Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...
  3. My xbox keep disconnecting from the internet on alpha skip ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox keep disconnecting from the internet on alpha skip ahead.: Does anyone having problems with there system that keep disconnecting from the internet? It makes the 5th time disconnecting this week. submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  4. How to change xbox gamer pic on the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change xbox gamer pic on the internet?: How to change xbox profile pictures (gamerpic) on the internet Microsoft. Com or xbox .com? a6efae49-0b33-4e1f-bb33-d953cedfb9eb
  5. Xbox is connected to internet, but error code 0x800704cf

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is connected to internet, but error code 0x800704cf: Xbox is connected to internet, but when signing it it says Xbox is not connected. Please help cf45e1c5-1b71-4fb8-814f-c780cadcdf1d
  6. USB 3.0 flash drives disconnects my Xbox from the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB 3.0 flash drives disconnects my Xbox from the Internet: Hi, I had very strange issue with my Xbox One S. Generally console runs fine, but when I plug into front panel any USB 3.0 flash drive, and I restart or turn on console (with connected USB stick)...
  7. internet not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    internet not working: so my xbox can connect to the internet and I can test the network connection but after that nothing else works that need the internet and it tells me to connect to xbox live...
  8. [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game: When I start any game from the "xbox beta", in the game or when I leave the game, I'm losing my internet connection. This only applies to games under "xbox beta" I have to restart windows to...
  9. Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One: I have had no issues with my internet connection on Xbox One until now. The connection from my wireless internet to the console was lost, and now it will not reconnect no matter my attempts. We...
  10. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...