Intro Videos

Discus and support Intro Videos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello just recently opened a 360 gaming community and need an intro making for my site and youtube channel if anyone can help me out please hit me up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Apex DarkShadow, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Intro Videos

hello just recently opened a 360 gaming community and need an intro making for my site and youtube channel if anyone can help me out please hit me up on live or skype me at; lunaticferret

looking for something to do with 360 gaming and with my clans name/website link in!

Can find us at www.leadinthehead.co.uk

T
    hanks for reading!

:)

Apex DarkShadow, Jun 18, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Can I get some feedback on this please..

Gonna be honest I hate those kind of intros. I prefer videos starting off right away instead of intro clips. So that annoyed me.

ClNTRoN, Jun 18, 2014
  3. ShantmasterK
    ShantmasterK Guest
    Can I get some feedback on this please..

Yep, I'm on the intro hate train. Good video though. I think just shorten the intro and the movements of the title a bit.

ShantmasterK, Jun 18, 2014
  4. S1L3NT-070E3085-EDA6 Win User

Loading nba2k14 problems

Let the intro video play completely.
  5. Photonimus Win User

What do you think of this.

Cool...

If it's your work I'd like to offer a piece of constructive critisism though....

The splash intro is too long.

Biggest thing I hate when I go to watch people's youtube videos is a lengthy video intro that's tagged onto the beginning of all their vids.

5 to 10 seconds should be the max. This video's intro was nearly 30 seconds long. Totally unnecesary and can lead a viewer to lose interest pretty quick.
  6. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Attached SR Video Intro

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfqdiQE6rs]
  7. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Attached SR Video Intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfqdiQE6rs
  8. The1337gamer Win User

HALO 4 New Screen Shots

New video with multiplayer details, ignore the silly intro:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1toOSz2viY]
Thema:

Intro Videos

1. Intro Videos - Similar Threads - Intro Videos

2. Metro Exodus Intro crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Intro crash: Hey, I recently got myself Gamepass for PC and tried to play Metro Exodus. But after I launched the game, halfway through the Intro sequence, the game froze and crashed to the Desktop, without...
  3. Metro Exodus blackscreen after intro

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus blackscreen after intro: Like in title, im having blackscreen right after intro. Cant do nothing about it. I was searching for fixes but those that were given arent possible. It was working for me for two days, now its...
  4. No sale el intro de mi Xbox one x[The intro of my Xbox one does not appear x]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sale el intro de mi Xbox one x[The intro of my Xbox one does not appear x]: Hola a todos quisiera que me ayudaran con mi consola, no salen los intros de inicio de mi xbox one x a alguien le ha pasado lo mismo ? [Translation - Hello everyone I want to help me with my...
  5. Terraria Stalls/freezes during intro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria Stalls/freezes during intro: Everytime I try to play Terraria it seems to get to the "converting worlds" part and stops half way. All this is still before the start menu is even reached. I have tried leaving it for hours,...
  6. Xbox stuck on intro screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on intro screen: So i recently did the offline update to solve the problem of my brother's xbox getting stuck on the green intro screen. However, it still got stuck the next time he turned it on. Ive tried to...
  7. Xbox stuck on intro screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on intro screen: My brother's Xbox one is stuck on the intro screen. (The green xbox screen). I've heard of this way of using a usb and a file and stuff, but I want to try and avoid it. Could anyone please help...
  8. XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle.: I was able to do one Xbox Fitness workout. I haven't been able to get it to work since. First it was freezing at the warning screen. Then I uninstall and re installed xbox fitness but it still...
  9. Xbox One Setup Intro Video? Anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Setup Intro Video? Anyone?: Hey there! I just wanna ask you a simple question. You know that intro video you get after you sign in during the Initial Setup on your Xbox One. The one that says Welcome to the world of Xbox...
  10. Forza 5 intro video looping game won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 5 intro video looping game won't start: Hello all I picked up an XBO and forza at the weekend. All went well on day one I set it all up and had a couple of hours on forza, all good. On Sunday however I switched it on fired up forza and...