Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

Discus and support Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ScorchedRelic, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console.

Im willing to acquire this product. It's an inconvenience if have to buy another Xbox One X console.

A ton of other people would love to get this.. one can imagine.

If this message is in the wrong place, could you please guide me to the proper place.

Thanks for your time!

:)

ScorchedRelic, Dec 11, 2019
  2. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

As far as i am aware you can still buy the controller separately but yes games like Gears 5 collection might be great thing to be created maybe Coalition Studios will consider next all we can do is hope and wait and see
  3. alexander01365 Win User

El control ya se vende por separado no?
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

You can post in this thread if you have suggestions to xbox products. I'm not sure they would release a package like what you're asking though as it
    is a limited edition product. I'm sure many people would buy it if it was just the controller but i guess they want to keep it limited as not many people would buy a new console as well.
  5. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

This is more of a discussion question rather than a support question.
  6. KayotikMunky Win User

I'd be very surprised if at some point they don't do a Gears collection, similar to the Master Chief Collection. Bundling it with a Gears 5 controller would be a nice option as well, or buy them separately.
Thema:

1. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle - Similar Threads - Introduce Gears Controller

2. Introducing ID@Xbox Spotlight! Shining a Light on Games From Independent Developers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Introducing ID@Xbox Spotlight! Shining a Light on Games From Independent Developers: Xbox Wire just posted an article that discusses a bunch of ID@Xbox games. I was going to copy and paste all of them, but it would make for a really long post. Instead, I will just provide all the...
  3. Sim racers to introduce driving skills.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sim racers to introduce driving skills.: First and foremost greetings to all reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. Whenever you think of playing Forza Horizon 4, or even Forza Motorsport 7, you probably don't think...
  4. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  5. Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments]
  6. Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!: Hey everyone, We're happy to introduce two new features on the Xbox beta app! Check them out today and let us know what you think! Introducing Clubs on Xbox Live Check out the Community tab on...
  7. introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming: hi all im a 35 year old gamer looking to introduce my eight year old daughter to gaming ive got her minecraft but im also looking for any ideas for other games from any female gamers out there as...
  8. Just introducing myself :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just introducing myself :): Hey everyone! I’m Brad, a Community Manager for RECOTechnology, who’s working on Numantia -- a historical turn-based strategy game that’s releasing on October 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. My...
  9. Re-Introducing the Snap Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-Introducing the Snap Feature: To the Xbox Team, I thought I would begin this discussion, or idea really, by telling you how much the Xbox snap feature meant to me. When I was away in school, hundreds of miles away from...
  10. Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u: SEGA was also claims for it as I proof below(from my request on SEGA Mobile Games Customer Service)... Please introduce cloud save on Windows UWP version of Sonic Dash e.e [img] André Iori...