Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

Discus and support Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sayedarifuddin, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

/u/sayedarifuddin, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Screen time set up

PTMQ,

The best section for a feature like this may be our
    Home, Xbox Guide, and Settings
    section. However, I am happy to share that shortly after your post was made, a family timer feature was introduced! Parents who have child accounts can now set screen time limitations through our
    Microsoft Family page. Be sure to be signed into the parent account to set those limitations.

Hope this helps.
  3. DarkUnicycle Win User

demoting a family account from organiser to member

Hello MicheleGardiner,

Thanks for reaching out to us, The most easiest way is to remove that family member from the family account and then re-add them as a child account in order to limit screen time. You'll want to go to https://account.microsoft.com/family/ then choose
    "More Options" on the right hand side of the "App and game limits", it will show a sub-menu which has option to "Remove from Family group".

To make things a bit easier, Xbox recently created the Xbox Family app to make it easier to set rules, restrictions, and anything else you'd like to change. I'll post a link below to help you access the application and make these changes easier
    once everything has been set up on the app.

Xbox Family App : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/family-settings-app

Let us know if these steps work out for you. Happy Gaming!
  4. WPAK Win User

Blocking YouTube on sons Xbox one

Hi there,

if the accounts are combined to each other via a family etc. Then you should be able to limit app or game time via for example the steps mentioned here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4508642/microsoft-account-set-app-limits-across-your-kids-devices

If the accounts are not in a family together yet, then you may have to do that prior being able to manage any Child accounts in the family, depending on the current situation this link could be useful too:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one

Let us know the results
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

App time limit

The Family Settings for Xbox are managed through
    your Microsoft Account
    , where if you go to your account page it's under the "Family" tab. In that tab as mentioned is the screen time, but also an option for "App Limits" and you can set them there.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Family parent content restrictions

Thema:

Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

1. Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire - Similar Threads - Introducing App Game

2. As from my last post, it seems Xbox 360 games will be introduced into the Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    As from my last post, it seems Xbox 360 games will be introduced into the Microsoft Store...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Introducing ID@Xbox Spotlight! Shining a Light on Games From Independent Developers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Introducing ID@Xbox Spotlight! Shining a Light on Games From Independent Developers: Xbox Wire just posted an article that discusses a bunch of ID@Xbox games. I was going to copy and paste all of them, but it would make for a really long post. Instead, I will just provide all the...
  4. Sim racers to introduce driving skills.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sim racers to introduce driving skills.: First and foremost greetings to all reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. Whenever you think of playing Forza Horizon 4, or even Forza Motorsport 7, you probably don't think...
  5. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  6. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  7. Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!: Hey everyone, We're happy to introduce two new features on the Xbox beta app! Check them out today and let us know what you think! Introducing Clubs on Xbox Live Check out the Community tab on...
  8. Just introducing myself :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just introducing myself :): Hey everyone! I’m Brad, a Community Manager for RECOTechnology, who’s working on Numantia -- a historical turn-based strategy game that’s releasing on October 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. My...
  9. Re-Introducing the Snap Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-Introducing the Snap Feature: To the Xbox Team, I thought I would begin this discussion, or idea really, by telling you how much the Xbox snap feature meant to me. When I was away in school, hundreds of miles away from...
  10. Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u: SEGA was also claims for it as I proof below(from my request on SEGA Mobile Games Customer Service)... Please introduce cloud save on Windows UWP version of Sonic Dash e.e [img] André Iori...