Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

Discus and support Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sayedarifuddin, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

/u/sayedarifuddin, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Screen time set up

PTMQ,

The best section for a feature like this may be our
    Home, Xbox Guide, and Settings
    section. However, I am happy to share that shortly after your post was made, a family timer feature was introduced! Parents who have child accounts can now set screen time limitations through our
    Microsoft Family page. Be sure to be signed into the parent account to set those limitations.

Hope this helps.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

App time limit

The Family Settings for Xbox are managed through
    your Microsoft Account
    , where if you go to your account page it's under the "Family" tab. In that tab as mentioned is the screen time, but also an option for "App Limits" and you can set them there.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Family parent content restrictions

5. Mikko Saarinen Win User

Limit the games children play?

Related to this, I find it very odd that Microsoft hasn't found a way in over 2 years of Xbox One existence, to set time limits for each account. When I bought the console, I already had Windows 10 and it is closely linked to XBox One (even has it's own
    app), so I thought that I can set limit for both machines with the same Family settings. But no... This console is clearly not for parents with children.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Default search filters

Hi
    Within Error

You can block kids' ability to purchase and use inappropriate apps, games, and media on Xbox One and Windows 10 devices by setting an age limit for content. For websites, see

Block inappropriate websites on Windows 10 and Xbox One
    . The easiest way to set the default age limit for content filtering is online, so I recommend looking over

Block inappropriate apps, games, and media on Windows 10 and Xbox One
    for information on how to set the default content filter online and from your Xbox One console.

I would also recommend restriction web filtering on the console:

To change the default setting for your child:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to System > Settings.
    3. Under Account, select Family settings >
      Manage family members
    4. Select the account for the family member whose settings you want to change, and then select
      Web filtering. Choose the appropriate setting.
    I hope this helps!
Thema:

Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

1. Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire - Similar Threads - Introducing App Game

2. Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!: Hey everyone, We're happy to introduce two new features on the Xbox beta app! Check them out today and let us know what you think! Introducing Clubs on Xbox Live Check out the Community tab on...
  3. introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming: hi all im a 35 year old gamer looking to introduce my eight year old daughter to gaming ive got her minecraft but im also looking for any ideas for other games from any female gamers out there as...
  4. Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Cinematic Introduces Blue Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Cinematic Introduces Blue Team: [MEDIA] Today, 343 Industries released the cinematic to the second mission in Halo 5: Guardians -- "Blue Team" -- that introduces players to the titular squad of elite Spartan-II's as they board...
  5. New page to introduce your clan / search for clans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New page to introduce your clan / search for clans: Hi, please support my new page: Web Server's Default Page if you want to introduce your clan / search for clan or online friends :-) 0e480a91-019e-4b4a-a40e-795bb4c15c7e
  6. Ground Control to Major Nelson!!!!! Didn't Halo introduce Matchmaking when they released ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ground Control to Major Nelson!!!!! Didn't Halo introduce Matchmaking when they released ...: Am I a fool? I bought my xbox one because I bought the original box when it first came out t with (you guessed it) Halo. Now what? The game matchmaking does not work over 2 weeks later its a dam...
  7. Just introducing myself :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just introducing myself :): Hey everyone! I’m Brad, a Community Manager for RECOTechnology, who’s working on Numantia -- a historical turn-based strategy game that’s releasing on October 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. My...
  8. Re-Introducing the Snap Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-Introducing the Snap Feature: To the Xbox Team, I thought I would begin this discussion, or idea really, by telling you how much the Xbox snap feature meant to me. When I was away in school, hundreds of miles away from...
  9. Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u: SEGA was also claims for it as I proof below(from my request on SEGA Mobile Games Customer Service)... Please introduce cloud save on Windows UWP version of Sonic Dash e.e [img] André Iori...
  10. xb1 april update introduced hdmi delay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 april update introduced hdmi delay?: has any latency been added, inadvertently or not to the hdmi chain (in or out) in this april update?, as suddenly the devices i run through the hdmi in port are displaying latency, like delay in...