Introducing Feedback.Xbox.com

Discus and support Introducing Feedback.Xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! It is with great excitement that we can introduce to you Xbox Feedback - our shiny new site to give you, the loyal fans, the greatest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kiesey, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Hello everyone!

It is with great excitement that we can introduce to you Xbox Feedback - our shiny new site to give you, the loyal fans, the greatest voice you've ever had in the future of Xbox. Based on a UserVoice
    platform, Xbox Feedback allows you to submit your own ideas to share with others, and vote on ideas which you want to see come true. Be sure to check out the FAQ and Posting Guidelines for the full how-to.

:)

Kiesey, Jun 9, 2014
  2. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    chemicalsora, Jun 9, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    The1337gamer, Jun 9, 2014
  4. chemicalsora Win User

Xbox one feature ideas

5. bowski477 Win User

Save transfer

6. StefanNeubauer Win User

Themes

7. bowski477 Win User

Arabic Language and other country Support

8. StefanNeubauer Win User

Language settings change region

Thema:

1. Introducing Feedback.Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Introducing Feedback com

2. Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments]
  3. Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Introducing Clubs and LFG for the Xbox app!: Hey everyone, We're happy to introduce two new features on the Xbox beta app! Check them out today and let us know what you think! Introducing Clubs on Xbox Live Check out the Community tab on...
  4. introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming: hi all im a 35 year old gamer looking to introduce my eight year old daughter to gaming ive got her minecraft but im also looking for any ideas for other games from any female gamers out there as...
  5. Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Cinematic Introduces Blue Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Cinematic Introduces Blue Team: [MEDIA] Today, 343 Industries released the cinematic to the second mission in Halo 5: Guardians -- "Blue Team" -- that introduces players to the titular squad of elite Spartan-II's as they board...
  6. New page to introduce your clan / search for clans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New page to introduce your clan / search for clans: Hi, please support my new page: Web Server's Default Page if you want to introduce your clan / search for clan or online friends :-) 0e480a91-019e-4b4a-a40e-795bb4c15c7e
  7. Just introducing myself :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just introducing myself :): Hey everyone! I’m Brad, a Community Manager for RECOTechnology, who’s working on Numantia -- a historical turn-based strategy game that’s releasing on October 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. My...
  8. Re-Introducing the Snap Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-Introducing the Snap Feature: To the Xbox Team, I thought I would begin this discussion, or idea really, by telling you how much the Xbox snap feature meant to me. When I was away in school, hundreds of miles away from...
  9. Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please introduce cloud saving for UWP games in OneDrive u.u: SEGA was also claims for it as I proof below(from my request on SEGA Mobile Games Customer Service)... Please introduce cloud save on Windows UWP version of Sonic Dash e.e [img] André Iori...
  10. xb1 april update introduced hdmi delay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 april update introduced hdmi delay?: has any latency been added, inadvertently or not to the hdmi chain (in or out) in this april update?, as suddenly the devices i run through the hdmi in port are displaying latency, like delay in...