Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One

Discus and support Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue with the product I receive with my Xbox One S. The PUBG code doesn't work in the xbox store. I have an error message "The code is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeanne mg, Aug 30, 2019.

1. jeanne mg
    jeanne mg Guest

Hi

I have an issue with the product I receive with my Xbox One S. The PUBG code doesn't work in the xbox store. I have an error message "The code is already used" but I didn't use it. Who can I contact to have a new code ?

:)

jeanne mg, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

if you have only just received your console then i would contact the supplier of the console and tell them they have supplied you with a console that has a code that has already been used.

you could try and contact xbox support and inform them of what has happened, they may ask you for the code to see who the code has already been used against.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

If you buy the game in Third Stores or Used Code you need find the Store with sell the code to you and ask to replace the code
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jeanne,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with the code being used. If the store does not assist in replacing it as the ambassadors mentioned. You can request a call from support and see if they are able to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes you'd have to file a dispute and talk to the store that you purchased it from. I'm curious, are you sure that the box the console came in wasn't opened already? Did it still have the original stickers from Xbox across the opening tabs on the top of
    the box? It's possible that someone may have opened it and used the code so it's always very important to check the seals when you purchase something. Sorry to hear about that, but good luck in resolving it at the store of purchase.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Thema:

1. Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One - Similar Threads - Invalide code PUBG

2. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): I am having this problem since yesterday and couldn't solve it in any way b11ee484-1c07-460f-8bbb-ee6236ff6d31
  3. Redeemed code on invalid email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed code on invalid email address: URGENT!!! Please HELP! Customer support directed me here. Bought MICROSOFT XBOX E-VOUCHER and redeemed code but can't download any games. I Input code in different games but not able to download...
  4. REEDEEM A CODE ON A INVALID EMAIL ON MY XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    REEDEEM A CODE ON A INVALID EMAIL ON MY XBOX: URGENT!!! Please HELP! Customer support directed me here. Bought MICROSOFT XBOX E-VOUCHER and redeemed code but can't download any games. I Input code in different games but not able to download...
  5. I got an invalid code from Xbox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got an invalid code from Xbox Live: So on 5/20/2020 I got a message from Xbox Live with a 5$ code for the microsoft store but since my account is not from the U.S.A. and neither am I, it says that I should give this code to a...
  6. Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0: I am getting this error which says For more information, please visit support, http://aka.ms/FH4GamesSave Error Code E:47-0. please help me with this as i have over 650 cars and all the possible...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): Hi is there anyway of fixing this issue without reinstalling the game .....and m not sure that will even work 7fc8bf56-4397-42bf-ba28-ce873bc1258f
  8. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 invalid profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 invalid profile: I'Ve been playing FH4 for 7 months about everyday. Since now I cannot access the game on PC cause of this error. What to do? 60237a73-d0c6-4a5a-b32f-fb13e1c82a6b
  9. Invalide Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalide Code: I received my Xbox S from Microsoft last week with 3 games from one of your promotions. Unfortunately, I can't install Sea of Thieves because the 25-digit code is used by someone else I don't...
  10. Código inválido intente otro -[Translation - Invalid code try another]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código inválido intente otro -[Translation - Invalid code try another]: Hola buenas tardes tengo una tarjeta de 3 meses Gold y no puedo introducir el código a mi consola 360, dice código inválido, que puedo hacer? -[Translation - Hello good afternoon I have a 3 month...