Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One

Discus and support Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue with the product I receive with my Xbox One S. The PUBG code doesn't work in the xbox store. I have an error message "The code is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeanne mg, Aug 30, 2019.

1. jeanne mg
    jeanne mg Guest

Hi

I have an issue with the product I receive with my Xbox One S. The PUBG code doesn't work in the xbox store. I have an error message "The code is already used" but I didn't use it. Who can I contact to have a new code ?

:)

jeanne mg, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

if you have only just received your console then i would contact the supplier of the console and tell them they have supplied you with a console that has a code that has already been used.

you could try and contact xbox support and inform them of what has happened, they may ask you for the code to see who the code has already been used against.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

If you buy the game in Third Stores or Used Code you need find the Store with sell the code to you and ask to replace the code
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jeanne,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with the code being used. If the store does not assist in replacing it as the ambassadors mentioned. You can request a call from support and see if they are able to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes you'd have to file a dispute and talk to the store that you purchased it from. I'm curious, are you sure that the box the console came in wasn't opened already? Did it still have the original stickers from Xbox across the opening tabs on the top of
    the box? It's possible that someone may have opened it and used the code so it's always very important to check the seals when you purchase something. Sorry to hear about that, but good luck in resolving it at the store of purchase.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Thema:

1. Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One - Similar Threads - Invalide code PUBG

2. Invalid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid code: Preparati a mostrare quanto sei fan di Xbox grazie al pacchetto Xbox Customization Pack per Rocket League, disponibile in anteprima per i membri di Xbox Game Pass! Goditi ruote, boost,...
  3. code non valide [Translation - Invalid code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code non valide [Translation - Invalid code]: Bonjour Je viens d'acheter une xbox one S FORNITE, j'ai entré le code pour skin+2000 v+pioche et planeur. Rien apparait quand je refais code dit deja utilisé Voila merci beaucoup Roxane....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): hello mate's i have problem since this morning,i reset the game in app settings(i dont have any engine sound in FH4),after i have this problem,i tried official solution but i still have,anyone...
  5. My code was invalid

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My code was invalid: I got figgt night champion through a promotion for ea ufc 3 and my code was invalid i contacted ea support who sent me to xboX support who sent me here they said you could generate me a new code...
  6. Invalid promo code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid promo code: Hello. bought a disc. promo-code "JUST DANS Unlimited" not valid, which was bundled with the disk. disk number - 00002A0B-SL 23 promo-code number. 6580794e-db0f-4903-abb8-08e34b37492d
  7. Startup Error/Invalid Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error/Invalid Error Code: I have an Xbox One that has been acting up a little bit and now it won’t start up. It will give me the loading screen and then asks to Restart, reset, or troubleshoot. I do NOT want to reset my...
  8. The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes: WHY can't the so-called techs fix the almost daily connection issues with Bingo???? I have contacted Support several times, but they can't seem to find a way to fix it. Seems to me that they...
  9. Minecraft invalid code in mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft invalid code in mojang: Hello guys Firstly I do not speak English well, but if anyone can help I'm grateful ... Well, I have the Minecraft game bought in microsoft store installed and logged into my account, but I...
  10. Received an invalid code from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received an invalid code from Xbox Live: Hi, I received an invalid promo code form Xbox Live. The Xbox Live support told me to write it here. See you bc271bc4-b087-4f9c-8a67-4b42e6961b07