Invasion Map Pack achievements not appearing

Discus and support Invasion Map Pack achievements not appearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have downloaded the Invasion map pack for Call of Duty Ghosts that just came out today, and although I have downloaded it and even played the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord 0zymandias, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Invasion Map Pack achievements not appearing

So I have downloaded the Invasion map pack for Call of Duty Ghosts that just came out today, and although I have downloaded it and even played the new maps a few times, the new achievements that are supposed to be out with the map pack have not appeared
    on my achievements list. Has anybody else encountered this problem or does anybody have a fix for it?

:)

Lord 0zymandias, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Estoc Fox
    Estoc Fox Guest
    Invasion on Breakpoint

I'm online, right now, playing Invasion. I have all the map packs downloaded and I can't seem to get Invasion on Breakpoint, when playing the Invasion matchmaking list.

If anyone is online now and they want to play Invasion, send me an invite. I really want that achievement for it. It's the only one I need now!! LOL

Please? Invasion Map Pack achievements not appearing :D

Estoc Fox, Jun 3, 2014
  3. drqg
    drqg Guest
    Invasion Boneyard.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

What map pack is break point on? I would like another balanced invasion map other than spire.

[/quote]

It's in the noble map pack. I like boneyard, but that because i never play the invasion list unless i have a team of 6.

drqg, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Invasion Map Pack achievements not appearing

There has been a problem on the xbox server side, and it is a problem that is currently being worked on. Xbox.com is also having problems with xbox one content and games. just check support.xbox.com and check service status for further details.

SiLeNtSnIpE723, Jun 3, 2014
  5. SiLeNtSnIpE723 Win User

There has been a problem on the xbox server side, and it is a problem that is currently being worked on. Xbox.com is also having problems with xbox one content and games. just check support.xbox.com and check service status for further details.
  6. drqg Win User

Invasion Boneyard.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

What map pack is break point on? I would like another balanced invasion map other than spire.

[/quote]

It's in the noble map pack. I like boneyard, but that because i never play the invasion list unless i have a team of 6.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Invasion Boneyard.

8. CAM0217 Win User

Can't purchase avatar item because of estimated tax?

Hi I seem to get Call of Duty Ghost Invasion Map Pack and it's $15 plus tax but I have $15.65 please fix this.
  9. Noble 29 Win User

Reach/Anniversary Achievements not registering

This has been a problem which quite a lot of the community on the Halo Waypoint forums have complained about as well. It appears that you can only obtain achievements on maps that are included in the specified map pack. For example. I believe the "All Alone"
    achievement that your talking about has "Defiant:" at the beginning. For some reason, 343 locked achievement to specified map packs (which was a terrible thing to do). I believe the only possible way to unlock that achievement is to get an infection game on
    Condemned. That is the only Defiant map which supports Infection, and it's an extremely slim chance that you'll ever see it pop up in the rotation.

~

So to answer your question, yes. The achievements have to be unlocked on a map from the specified map pack (not playlist).
Thema:

1. Invasion Map Pack achievements not appearing - Similar Threads - Invasion Map Pack

2. The Division 2 - Invasion Apparel Event - April 5th to May 2nd, 2019.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Invasion Apparel Event - April 5th to May 2nd, 2019.: This event is so cool. Be sure to check it out if you play The Division 2. [img] 32664fac-b0ae-47cb-83c7-5339c982a6a4
  3. xbox one controller invasive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller invasive: The Xbox one controller is called a wired connection, but it doesn't work. What should I do? (I am a Korean.) 31c1eb1b-8ff2-42c0-9656-367f75167bf0
  4. (Rabbids invasion) and (Rabbids invasion golden edition) have same price, It makes me buy the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Rabbids invasion) and (Rabbids invasion golden edition) have same price, It makes me buy the ...: Hi I want to buy the game "Rabbids invasion golden edition" which includes season passes but I enter the form from trail game,and those two games have the same price, so I buy the wrong...
  5. What would be cool - famous person invasions even in non gold membership games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would be cool - famous person invasions even in non gold membership games: I picked up a copy of Watchdogs. I'm not a shooter person, but bored enough could get drug into just about any game. So there I was playing FoxNews & Friends. Er, wait, I mean Watchdogs XD....
  6. Rabbids Invasion The Interactive TV Show Kinect Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rabbids Invasion The Interactive TV Show Kinect Xbox 360: Please help. Brought this game 2 days ago via Ebay and it arrived today. However we placed the disc in and it asks us to do an Update - which we do. Now its saying the game is incompatible? This...
  7. Invasion Frequency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invasion Frequency: How often do the invasion bosses become available. I am about halfway through the achievement for getting 1000 hits on the opponent and would like to finish, 2f5b3056-1e3e-4381-813c-44c166291e35
  8. Bought invasion map pack and can't even get into a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought invasion map pack and can't even get into a game: So I bought the dlc map pack invasion, and cannot even get into a game to play one of the new maps? this is stupid because I just spent 15 bucks on this and can't even use it or play any of the...
  9. Kinect and Rabidds Invasion on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect and Rabidds Invasion on Xbox One X: Hello, I used to have the 1st xbox one . This Christmas, I received the new xbox one X. My daughter wants to play with her old games including the game "Rabidds Invasion"...with Kinect...
  10. Rayman Rabbits invasions fail: Version Mismatch.This game has been updated to an incompatible ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rayman Rabbits invasions fail: Version Mismatch.This game has been updated to an incompatible ...: Hy, I could not play my new game. Rayman Rabbits invasions. I have kinect.... I installed the game, after this I got one fail message: VErsion Mismatch This game has been updated to an...