Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing

Discus and support Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have reset my PC for various reasons, and I reinstall Minecraft to reconnect with my Xbox account and my skin and map inventory is gone? it offers me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oishiiiiii, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Oishiiiiii
    Oishiiiiii Guest

I have reset my PC for various reasons, and I reinstall Minecraft to reconnect with my Xbox account and my skin and map inventory is gone? it offers me to buy skins and maps while I already buy ... I already put 40 euro I would not
    lose them ...

:)

Oishiiiiii, Jul 19, 2018
  2. MimicPort5
    MimicPort5 Guest
    I want to cancel my order that was purchased without my permission.

I wanted to buy Minecraft for Windows, but my brother purchased Minecraft for Window 10 without my permission.

So I bought Minecraft for Windows, too.

And I want to cancel my order for Minecraft for window 10.

Please help me.

MimicPort5, Jul 19, 2018
  3. I need a refund

I purchased a windows 10 version of minecraft when I already had a minecraft launcher on my computer, and I bought an account afterwards and now I no longer require the Windows 10 version, I would like a refund of the Windows 10 version of Minecraft.

HeadedTie28198, Jul 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you have purchased the items you would be able to download them again. If you can't contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have purchased the items you would be able to download them again. If you can't contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  7. Smwutches Win User

I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer

Minecraft for the console and Minecraft for Windows 10 are 2 separate purchases. If you have the game for your console, you would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  9. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox to pc

Minecraft on Xbox and on Windows 10 are separate. Yes, they're the same Play Together version but they're 2 different games to purchase. Minecraft for Xbox is in the GamePass, but Minecraft for Windows 10 isn't
Thema:

1. Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing - Similar Threads - Inventory purchases Minecraft

2. COD Modern Warfare no longer in my ready to install inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare no longer in my ready to install inventory.: I needed some space to play another game a little while back, so I deleted MW. I decided today would be a good to to download it again, but to my dismay it's no longer in my ready to install...
  3. Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft: I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I really hope I didn't lose everything,...
  4. Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.: In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so because i was busy in school and minecraft had...
  5. MINCRAFT INVENTORY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINCRAFT INVENTORY: SO MY MINECRAFT INVENTORY IS NOT WORKING AND EVERYTHING I TRY AND DO WONT WORK PLEASE TELL ME SOLUTIONS 51c5913b-f2b8-4084-a5fb-8d07568f1064
  6. The Outer Worlds Black Silhouettes in Inventory Screen and Character Creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds Black Silhouettes in Inventory Screen and Character Creation: I don't know what I changed except from a graphics card drive update, but does anyone know what's causing this? The game runs fine everywhere else and this happening on the Character Creation...
  7. Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.: Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory. e5c35430-7e50-4622-8417-e568a6efba1f
  8. Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]: I don't know why, but when I try to open the Customization option in the Main Menu, it crashes. I think it might the models have something to be with... I'm really frustated that I cannot...
  9. Ebon Flintlock Pistol not showing up in inventory

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol not showing up in inventory: I watched the Mixer stream advertising the Ebon Flintlock Pistol and all my friends have received theirs but I haven't gotten mine. I did login with the account I play Sea of Thieves with and I...
  10. Ebon Flintlock not in inventory

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock not in inventory: Hi. I watched the Sea of Thieves stream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock Pistol. The item appears in my xbox purchase history but is not in game for me. Its been over a week not so I was told to post...