Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing

Discus and support Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have reset my PC for various reasons, and I reinstall Minecraft to reconnect with my Xbox account and my skin and map inventory is gone? it offers me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oishiiiiii, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Oishiiiiii
    Oishiiiiii Guest

I have reset my PC for various reasons, and I reinstall Minecraft to reconnect with my Xbox account and my skin and map inventory is gone? it offers me to buy skins and maps while I already buy ... I already put 40 euro I would not
    lose them ...

:)

Oishiiiiii, Jul 19, 2018
  2. MimicPort5
    MimicPort5 Guest
    I want to cancel my order that was purchased without my permission.

I wanted to buy Minecraft for Windows, but my brother purchased Minecraft for Window 10 without my permission.

So I bought Minecraft for Windows, too.

And I want to cancel my order for Minecraft for window 10.

Please help me.

MimicPort5, Jul 19, 2018
  3. I need a refund

I purchased a windows 10 version of minecraft when I already had a minecraft launcher on my computer, and I bought an account afterwards and now I no longer require the Windows 10 version, I would like a refund of the Windows 10 version of Minecraft.

HeadedTie28198, Jul 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you have purchased the items you would be able to download them again. If you can't contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have purchased the items you would be able to download them again. If you can't contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer

Minecraft for the console and Minecraft for Windows 10 are 2 separate purchases. If you have the game for your console, you would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  8. mtonel01 Win User

Minecraft Freezing Problem

This has been happening to me also. I started noticing this problem right after a major Windows Update a few months ago. I play Minecraft Windows 10 with my kids and we were playing a lot when after an Update my screen and sound started to freeze for
    several seconds when opening an inventory window in the game. Not just my personal inventory but anything that has an inventory like a villager or a chest. Also when my screen is frozen the game is continuing to run in the background. Sometimes the screen
    was frozen for as long as 15-20 secs before the inventory would finally open and my character was being attacked. I eventually stopped playing Minecraft because of this recurring problem that got more frequent and longer over time. So I took a break from Minecraft
    and recently I went back to State of Decay 2. Right away the same problem started when switching from the main screen to an inventory page. So now it seems that Minecraft Windows 10 and State of Decay 2 share something that is causing this problem. Finally,
    I’m not sure yet but it may connected to Temp files or temp internet files.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing - Similar Threads - Inventory purchases Minecraft

2. Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]: I don't know why, but when I try to open the Customization option in the Main Menu, it crashes. I think it might the models have something to be with... I'm really frustated that I cannot...
  3. Ebon Flintlock Pistol not showing up in inventory

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol not showing up in inventory: I watched the Mixer stream advertising the Ebon Flintlock Pistol and all my friends have received theirs but I haven't gotten mine. I did login with the account I play Sea of Thieves with and I...
  4. Ebon Flintlock not in inventory

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock not in inventory: Hi. I watched the Sea of Thieves stream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock Pistol. The item appears in my xbox purchase history but is not in game for me. Its been over a week not so I was told to post...
  5. Why does keep inventory have to disable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does keep inventory have to disable achievements?: I was wondering what is the point of making keep inventory disable achievements. It is really annoying just to go through a lot of work just to craft different things, then out of nowhere inside a...
  6. W10 Minecraft Crashes when attempting to access Inventory or Chest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    W10 Minecraft Crashes when attempting to access Inventory or Chest: This just started yesterday in my realm. I was in the realm in a fortress when another player glitched and died. I left the nether normal fashion through a portal. However, since that point...
  7. Training manual : "Melee, Ranged, and Thrown Inventory Slots" bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Training manual : "Melee, Ranged, and Thrown Inventory Slots" bugged: I took the training manual : "Melee, Ranged, and Thrown Inventory Slots" (1/1) but in the menu is not active (there isn't yellow boundary). If I do return "West Ridge Shelter" is missing on the...
  8. training manual : "Melee, Ranged, and Thrown Inventory Slots" bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    training manual : "Melee, Ranged, and Thrown Inventory Slots" bugged: I took the training manual : "Melee, Ranged, and Thrown Inventory Slots" (1/1) but in the menu is not active (there isn't yellow boundary). If I do return "West Ridge Shelter" is missing on the...
  9. Windows 10 beta is crashing when trying to open inventory or open chest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 beta is crashing when trying to open inventory or open chest: After dying in the nether from withers and blazes and retrieving dropped items, the game crashes whenever I try to access my inventory or a chest. I was able to get onto my realm server using the...
  10. Poker Night at the Inventory 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poker Night at the Inventory 2: I'm curious to know if there would be a backwards compatible version of this game for the Xbox One in the near future. I know the game was basic and not very popular, but I think the humor of the...