Invisible Bear Glitch

Discus and support Invisible Bear Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues is the Master Sniper challenge. I deleted the data and all DLCs and the sniper challenge stills doesn't work? Do note that I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IRONBURNER, Feb 17, 2014.

1. IRONBURNER
    IRONBURNER Guest

Invisible Bear Glitch

I am having issues is the Master Sniper challenge.

I deleted the data and all DLCs and the sniper challenge stills doesn't work?

Do note that I'm using the new Xbox360 dashboard.

Thanks

:)

IRONBURNER, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Annoying bug in MP

I know what you mean with invisible enemies. I have seen invisible turrets, which are the worse, and invisible Banshees. This by far is the most annoying glitch in the game.

Adrian J 1981, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Shangri-La: Strange (possible glitch) Occurance

There are a few invisible zombie glitches in the higher rounds.

UneasyJmitchell, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Adrian J 1981 Win User

Annoying bug in MP

I know what you mean with invisible enemies. I have seen invisible turrets, which are the worse, and invisible Banshees. This by far is the most annoying glitch in the game.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Shangri-La: Strange (possible glitch) Occurance

There are a few invisible zombie glitches in the higher rounds.
  6. GunnySpoon Win User

Cheaters from the computers have invaded the xbox one game play Read More

The invisible glitch has been fixed during the last maintenance. That's glitch that do able on any xbox, not computers.
  7. KarhuKoo Win User

Game freeze and saving problems

Lots of black screens/crashes here but not a single save problem. Requires hard reset to continue.

I'm trying to get through Invisible Bear / kill Bukharov though he and his henchmen are invisible. I mean totally invisible not like those optical camoed elite buggers seen here and there. It was hilarious and after repeating that fight twice I got black
    screen again. What a yawn-o-vision... :-I
  8. FEARecon Win User

Ghost Recon Multiplayer Footage.

Pass. Promotes camping like no other. Basically a contest of invisible man glitches and wall hacks.
Thema:

Invisible Bear Glitch

1. Invisible Bear Glitch - Similar Threads - Invisible Bear Glitch

2. Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...

in XboX Insiders
    Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RagPlayz [link] [comments]
  3. Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock: Hello, I play a lot of Minecraft windows 10 on the official servers, like "The Hive". But there is a problem. Since one month. I can not send messages on the chat of these servers anymore. In fact...
  4. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus invisible hand bug: Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character is now invincible to everything but fall...
  5. Games on external storage invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on external storage invisible: So I recently got an Xbox one s because my original standard Xbox one died. Before that though, I transferred most of my games onto a WD 3tb external hard drive to make space. After it stopped...
  6. Invisible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible game: Hi everyone! Yesterday i bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I don't see it. I can't download it because it's invisible. I don't have any purchases in my history, but I have a confirmation of the...
  7. Invisible suspension ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invisible suspension ?: Hi, I've been suspended, but my suspension doesn't appear on the Enforcement website. I just called Microsoft services and they said that I wasn't suspended, but clearly, I am. Since I can't find...
  8. FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.: FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa. It happens sometimes when playing online my team appears invisible, or the opposing team appears online, sometimes the other player accepts...
  9. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.: A few weeks ago I started to be unable to select Shin Hisako. On the store and on the character select screen she used to appear as "available", but when I tried to install her, a massage pops up...
  10. My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched: my keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t restart my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched what do I do ecccf5d9-d76a-49b8-9ec3-334c15a3557f