Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !!

Discus and support Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read in post, that's only Epic Employees can have it. So why do you sold us a Season Pass ?? And why you give us a skin for evenement, these skins... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gto57, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Gto57
    Gto57 Guest

I read in post, that's only Epic Employees can have it. So why do you sold us a Season Pass ??

And why you give us a skin for evenement, these skins are dirty, stupid and no at all serious..

Come On EPIC, Pink or violet Skins, are you serious ?!

This game is for players who have +18 years, that's a bad joke. We need to see blood not flowers !!!

Blood for humans, Flood "blood" for Locusts !!!!!

:)

Gto57, Feb 6, 2014
  2. SGM26
    SGM26 Guest
    Invisible weapon skins

I thought the invisible skin was the default (i.e. no skin), lol.

SGM26, Feb 6, 2014
  3. H2oRipper
    H2oRipper Guest
    Invisible weapon skins

@Puzzled.....your name fits you perfectly,your all over every thread without an ounce of knowledge of what the hell is going on,lol...

H2oRipper, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Gto57
    Gto57 Guest

Once again, This night. We falled down on one of these guys. Between 22h (pm) and 4h (am). > French hours.

Come on give it Us the Pixelated skin !!! Please. Maybe people will stop to moddind their "save datas" ;(

Gto57, Feb 9, 2014
Thema:

1. Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !! - Similar Threads - Invisible digital weapon's

2. Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...: Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video and photos. [Mod Removed - PII] 1a1f65aa-4484-4510-b902-3fadaf16db2a
  3. Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...

in XboX Insiders
    Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RagPlayz [link] [comments]
  4. Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock: Hello, I play a lot of Minecraft windows 10 on the official servers, like "The Hive". But there is a problem. Since one month. I can not send messages on the chat of these servers anymore. In fact...
  5. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus invisible hand bug: Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character is now invincible to everything but fall...
  6. Games on external storage invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on external storage invisible: So I recently got an Xbox one s because my original standard Xbox one died. Before that though, I transferred most of my games onto a WD 3tb external hard drive to make space. After it stopped...
  7. Invisible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible game: Hi everyone! Yesterday i bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I don't see it. I can't download it because it's invisible. I don't have any purchases in my history, but I have a confirmation of the...
  8. Invisible suspension ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invisible suspension ?: Hi, I've been suspended, but my suspension doesn't appear on the Enforcement website. I just called Microsoft services and they said that I wasn't suspended, but clearly, I am. Since I can't find...
  9. FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.: FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa. It happens sometimes when playing online my team appears invisible, or the opposing team appears online, sometimes the other player accepts...
  10. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.: A few weeks ago I started to be unable to select Shin Hisako. On the store and on the character select screen she used to appear as "available", but when I tried to install her, a massage pops up...