Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock

Discus and support Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I play a lot of Minecraft windows 10 on the official servers, like "The Hive". But there is a problem. Since one month. I can not send messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Startpoul, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Startpoul
    Startpoul Guest

Hello, I play a lot of Minecraft windows 10 on the
    official servers, like "The Hive". But there is a problem. Since one month. I can not send
    messages on the chat of these servers anymore. In fact others do not see them. My friends manage to post their messages and I see them. I have conctacted them. But they told me they could not do anything. That's why they told me to solve the
    problem on xbox technical support. please help me.

:)

Startpoul, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Startpoul,

Thanks for posting in the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current trouble messaging in game. Do you only have troubles messaging in game with Minecraft or does this happen with other games as well? If this is only for Minecraft then unfortunately,
    this is something that would be fully handled
    Mojang support
    as this could be an in-game account suspension or ban that you may have received. Any in-game items, account or messaging issues are mainly handled by the developer.

We recommend you check out the
    Minecraft Forum.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

I guess you missed this bit: "dedicated Bedrock servers allow players on the
    Bedrock editions of Minecraftto set up their own servers at home on Windows and Linux computers,
    or host their server using a cloud-based service"

You have pay for that service dude.
  4. BirchTree1205 Win User

I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

5. Drudge02 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Server

Hello,

I've had this issue a few times. Usually on my end it's a synchronization error so if you load into a minecraft world, then save and quit, it should resync and that's usually a fix for me. If the problem persists, please try to give any additional information.
    Thanks.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Connecting to new server for minecaft.

Hey Joaquim

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using a dedicated server on your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

In regards to this matter, there is an excellent article that I will link
    here
    , that will provide more information on how to use dedicated servers for Minecraft on the Bedrock edition.

There is going to be some third-party software you will potientally have to use, but I would encourage to follow the link above and see if this is able to provide the fix you seek.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock - Similar Threads - Invisible messages Minecraft

2. Xbox installed games invisible/not showing up?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox installed games invisible/not showing up?!: since the last xbox update i am no longer able to see more than 4 games installed in the my games tab. PUBG is my most recent played game and it too is not listed under installed. Recently...
  3. Invisible Controller Input

in XboX Insiders
    Invisible Controller Input: Iv been playing all evening and not occurred once is this issue now resolved in last Alpha ring build hope so ? submitted by /u/Combatwizard [link] [comments]
  4. Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...: Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video and photos. [Mod Removed - PII] 1a1f65aa-4484-4510-b902-3fadaf16db2a
  5. Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...

in XboX Insiders
    Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RagPlayz [link] [comments]
  6. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus invisible hand bug: Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character is now invincible to everything but fall...
  7. Games on external storage invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on external storage invisible: So I recently got an Xbox one s because my original standard Xbox one died. Before that though, I transferred most of my games onto a WD 3tb external hard drive to make space. After it stopped...
  8. Invisible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible game: Hi everyone! Yesterday i bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I don't see it. I can't download it because it's invisible. I don't have any purchases in my history, but I have a confirmation of the...
  9. Invisible suspension ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invisible suspension ?: Hi, I've been suspended, but my suspension doesn't appear on the Enforcement website. I just called Microsoft services and they said that I wasn't suspended, but clearly, I am. Since I can't find...
  10. FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.: FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa. It happens sometimes when playing online my team appears invisible, or the opposing team appears online, sometimes the other player accepts...