Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock

Discus and support Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I play a lot of Minecraft windows 10 on the official servers, like "The Hive". But there is a problem. Since one month. I can not send messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Startpoul, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Startpoul
    Startpoul Guest

Hello, I play a lot of Minecraft windows 10 on the
    official servers, like "The Hive". But there is a problem. Since one month. I can not send
    messages on the chat of these servers anymore. In fact others do not see them. My friends manage to post their messages and I see them. I have conctacted them. But they told me they could not do anything. That's why they told me to solve the
    problem on xbox technical support. please help me.

:)

Startpoul, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Startpoul,

Thanks for posting in the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current trouble messaging in game. Do you only have troubles messaging in game with Minecraft or does this happen with other games as well? If this is only for Minecraft then unfortunately,
    this is something that would be fully handled
    Mojang support
    as this could be an in-game account suspension or ban that you may have received. Any in-game items, account or messaging issues are mainly handled by the developer.

We recommend you check out the
    Minecraft Forum.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Connecting to new server for minecaft.

Hey Joaquim

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using a dedicated server on your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

In regards to this matter, there is an excellent article that I will link
    here
    , that will provide more information on how to use dedicated servers for Minecraft on the Bedrock edition.

There is going to be some third-party software you will potientally have to use, but I would encourage to follow the link above and see if this is able to provide the fix you seek.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server Software

Hi ZaspanDuh,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with using server software for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I'd recommend contacting
    Mojang for support with running your server.

I hope this helps.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen

Good day

The mini games for minecraft was only on the xbox one edition.

The newer version which is Bedrock edition does not have the mini games as the other one. Instead they have servers that acts as mini games.

To know the difference is the xbox one edition will say "Xbox One edition" under the minecraft name.

While the bedrock edition will just say minecraft.

You might have gotten the newer version while your friends still has the older version of the game on Xbox one.

Hope this helps you.
Thema:

1. Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock - Similar Threads - Invisible messages Minecraft

2. Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...

in XboX Insiders
    Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RagPlayz [link] [comments]
  3. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus invisible hand bug: Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character is now invincible to everything but fall...
  4. Games on external storage invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on external storage invisible: So I recently got an Xbox one s because my original standard Xbox one died. Before that though, I transferred most of my games onto a WD 3tb external hard drive to make space. After it stopped...
  5. Invisible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible game: Hi everyone! Yesterday i bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I don't see it. I can't download it because it's invisible. I don't have any purchases in my history, but I have a confirmation of the...
  6. Invisible suspension ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invisible suspension ?: Hi, I've been suspended, but my suspension doesn't appear on the Enforcement website. I just called Microsoft services and they said that I wasn't suspended, but clearly, I am. Since I can't find...
  7. FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.: FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa. It happens sometimes when playing online my team appears invisible, or the opposing team appears online, sometimes the other player accepts...
  8. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.: A few weeks ago I started to be unable to select Shin Hisako. On the store and on the character select screen she used to appear as "available", but when I tried to install her, a massage pops up...
  9. Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible): [img] 76d03dd0-8c25-42d2-87bc-cfef69bddd19
  10. My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched: my keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t restart my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched what do I do ecccf5d9-d76a-49b8-9ec3-334c15a3557f