Invisible suspension ?

Discus and support Invisible suspension ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been suspended, but my suspension doesn't appear on the Enforcement website. I just called Microsoft services and they said that I wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PtitJo 25, Jun 14, 2018.

1. PtitJo 25
    PtitJo 25 Guest

Invisible suspension ?

Hi, I've been suspended, but my suspension doesn't appear on the Enforcement website. I just called Microsoft services and they said that I wasn't suspended, but clearly, I am. Since I can't find details about it, I can't do a Case Review.

Help please.

:)

PtitJo 25, Jun 14, 2018
  2. invisible suspension

i was issued a suspenion lasting until july 1 but it does not appear on my end to file for review

A7X foREVer76, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Modern Warfare 3, modded lobbies out the wazoo

Never found any modded lobbies however, most games I do get into, there is an INVISIBLE cheating noob who is, yes, INVISIBLE going around killing everyone and just ruining every match...

I played Modern Warfare and got -99999999999999999 EXP and can never play that game online ever again. Shocked it hasn't happened yet on MW3. Nice to see that the hackers can have their way and RUIN your online experience but, simply having a quote from
    a Halo character will give you a 48hr suspension (happened to me years ago, I LITERALLY quoted Johnson in my bio and got a 48hr suspension).

Nice job guys! 10/10 service! ...Not

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Jun 14, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one

ngocphi, Jun 14, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Modern Warfare 3, modded lobbies out the wazoo

Never found any modded lobbies however, most games I do get into, there is an INVISIBLE cheating noob who is, yes, INVISIBLE going around killing everyone and just ruining every match...

I played Modern Warfare and got -99999999999999999 EXP and can never play that game online ever again. Shocked it hasn't happened yet on MW3. Nice to see that the hackers can have their way and RUIN your online experience but, simply having a quote from
    a Halo character will give you a 48hr suspension (happened to me years ago, I LITERALLY quoted Johnson in my bio and got a 48hr suspension).

Nice job guys! 10/10 service! ...Not
  7. Adrian J 1981 Win User

Annoying bug in MP

I know what you mean with invisible enemies. I have seen invisible turrets, which are the worse, and invisible Banshees. This by far is the most annoying glitch in the game.
  8. boot61 Win User

invisible?

i am level 6 thanks I hope it clears up!
  9. boot61 Win User

Invisible

try erasing all the updates and re-downloading the last one only! it cleared most issues i had! hope it helps!
Thema:

Invisible suspension ?

1. Invisible suspension ? - Similar Threads - Invisible suspension

2. Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...

in XboX Insiders
    Invisible gamertags in party [beta ring](create a party then hover then un-hover over your...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RagPlayz [link] [comments]
  3. Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock: Hello, I play a lot of Minecraft windows 10 on the official servers, like "The Hive". But there is a problem. Since one month. I can not send messages on the chat of these servers anymore. In fact...
  4. Metro Exodus invisible hand bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus invisible hand bug: Playing Metro Exodus on my One X. Almost finished with the Caspian level when my character glitched out and my player model is invisible. My character is now invincible to everything but fall...
  5. Games on external storage invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on external storage invisible: So I recently got an Xbox one s because my original standard Xbox one died. Before that though, I transferred most of my games onto a WD 3tb external hard drive to make space. After it stopped...
  6. Invisible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invisible game: Hi everyone! Yesterday i bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I don't see it. I can't download it because it's invisible. I don't have any purchases in my history, but I have a confirmation of the...
  7. FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa.: FIFA 17 My team appears invisible and / or vice versa. It happens sometimes when playing online my team appears invisible, or the opposing team appears online, sometimes the other player accepts...
  8. Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Definitive Edition W10 - Shin Hisako not available, invisible Holiday costumes and crashing.: A few weeks ago I started to be unable to select Shin Hisako. On the store and on the character select screen she used to appear as "available", but when I tried to install her, a massage pops up...
  9. My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched: my keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t restart my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched what do I do ecccf5d9-d76a-49b8-9ec3-334c15a3557f
  10. invisible suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    invisible suspension: i was issued a suspenion lasting until july 1 but it does not appear on my end to file for review 1af5e209-44c3-4e8c-8365-fa034be14ebe