Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

Discus and support Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there!

As long as you have an Xbox profile, you should be able to use the club features available on Xbox Live without needing an actual console for it to work.

Does this happen with any club invitation that you receive? Are there any issues with requesting an invite and then joining other clubs?

Do you have Xbox Live Gold? Do you have a Windows 10 PC by any chance to try on the Xbox app for Windows 10?
  3. J3573R84 Win User

Xbox Club

Hey XBF Diego M,

Thank you for your reply. I have transfered ownership of 1 of my clubs to another account i have and use as an admin in the clubs incase i ever run into any problems with my account as i have been locked out of a club in the past when it somehow removed
    me and made me request to join but i had no admin to accept the request.

I then made another club and had no issues inviting or receiving invite requests.

Before this happened my niece was playing on my phone and left the app i put on for her and was in my xbox app. I noticed the phone was open at my club and i think she had clicked the delete club tab within the club.

It said the club activity had been suspended but i clicked to keep the club. Its since then the

issue has been happening.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Club issues

Hello MrGlass,

Sorry for the issue with the club. AS I recall there have been issues with some clubs not being able to post and that. What I can recommend is maybe try a new club see if the issue persists. You could delete the current and remake it. there is no real troubleshooting
    for clubs that I can find except for that. Also make sure all the settings for club are set. Here is information on

creating a club

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Megath Rs Win User

Fifa15 older gamers wanted

I`m up for some clubs, send me an invite to your club and i`ll join for some.
  6. eggheadrob Win User

4000+ point UK/European team looking for any number of players. Join us. Help Lead us.

send me invite please looking for club
Thema:

Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

1. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue - Similar Threads - Invitations recommendations menu

2. Game invites.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game invites.: When i send my friend a invite or he sends me a invite it sends a invite but not to gta its for the micro soft store. Both NAT TYPES are open but it keeps sending us to microsoft store!! WHY????...
  3. Issue with game invites on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game invites on PC: So through the game bar, I receive invites but when I click on the check to accept and join them it doesn't work whatsoever, the banner stays and nothing happens. Extremely annoying, how do I fix...
  4. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  5. Nexon invites you to preview KartRider: Drift on Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Nexon invites you to preview KartRider: Drift on Xbox One!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...: submitted by /u/GetNaeNaed05 [link] [comments]
  7. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?: submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  8. Invite Friends to Insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Invite Friends to Insider?: Used to be i could recommend ppl. . . but no one ever got an invite, and i dont see the option anymore. Is this still possible and if so how? submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot See Friend/Invites Minecraft Xbox One LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot See Friend/Invites Minecraft Xbox One LAN: I just bought a brand new Xbox One X and Minecraft (not xbox one edition) to play with my roommate on his Xbox One S. He had been playing xbox one edition minecraft and after researching the lack...
  10. Club Invitations Requests & Recommendations Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club Invitations Requests & Recommendations Not Working: I'm looking to approve requests to join a club on Xbox. I'm the owner/admin. But when I go onto "Invitation Requests & Recommendations" I get an error popping up stating "That Did Not Work. Sorry,...