Invite a Steam friend from my Xbox Console

Discus and support Invite a Steam friend from my Xbox Console in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi. I have linked my in my Xbox account my Steam account. From the Xbox app from windows 10, I have linked my Steam account. But, after that I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VansFannel, Jan 23, 2022.

1. VansFannel
    VansFannel Guest

Hi.

I have linked my in my Xbox account my Steam account. From the Xbox app from windows 10, I have linked my Steam account. But, after that I can't see any of my Steam's friends.

Is it possible to invite a Steam's friend from a Xbox game to join the game?

I can't see my Steam's friend on my Xbox One X to invite them to play the game with me.

Thanks.

:)

VansFannel, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I was responding to "Is it possible to invite a Steam's friend from a Xbox game to join the game?". My apologies if you felt my posts were just me trying to annoy you because I was bored...I do know how to invite someone, was just making sure it was a game that supported it as not every game does. However, to avoid annoying you further, I have deleted my posts and will leave to someone else to help
  3. VansFannel Win User

It depends on the game in question...some games support cross-version play but not all
    Thanks but I'm not asking crossplay. I'm asking about cross invite. It is not the same.
  4. VansFannel Win User

It depends on the game in question...some games support cross-version play but not all
    Thanks but I'm not asking crossplay. I'm asking about cross invite. It is not the same.

True...but the game would need to support crossplay else being able to send invites would be pointless.

You are saying, in other words: "I have no idea about how to invite someone and I have a lot of spare time to waste here".

It's silly to think that I'm asking how to invite someone to a game that doesn't support crossplay.
  5. Dibils Win User

Cloud Storage and Beacons coming to xbox live

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

Yay for Microsoft copying Steam.

[/quote]

yay for steam copying xbox live friends system, invite system, achievements etc :|
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

Cloud Storage and Beacons coming to xbox live

[quote user="Dibils"]
    [quote user=""]

Yay for Microsoft copying Steam.

[/quote]

yay for steam copying xbox live friends system, invite system, achievements etc :|

[/quote] I think you mistake me for someone who is complaining. Yay for Microsoft copying Steam cloud saves.
Thema:

1. Invite a Steam friend from my Xbox Console - Similar Threads - Invite Steam friend

2. wanting to join alpha program on insiders would like to be invited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wanting to join alpha program on insiders would like to be invited: Would like to be invite to xbox insider alpha program don't know how to get an invite if someone knows and how to help with this please help me out thanks. ec7ebfa4-ba16-4176-be87-9b47f92f024a
  3. Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party: So i was just playing forza and i get this message from a guy saying "yo", and i respond with "who is this?" and then he responds with "Inv" then "plz" so i do because im very confused, he joins...
  4. stopped getting party invite pop ups

in XboX Insiders
    stopped getting party invite pop ups: The title says it all and I can't find a solution. I see the notification when I look under notifications, but I don't get the pop up alerting me to the invite. I've totally just been playing,...
  5. Cross platform sending invites settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cross platform sending invites settings: Hi, i am trying to send game invites to friends on PC and ps4 from my xbox 1. Specifically for destiny 2 but also happens with other games like minecraft sometimes. does anyone know what settings...
  6. barred from inviting or accepting family group requests

in XBoX Accessibility
    barred from inviting or accepting family group requests: mine, my husbands and my young sons accounts have all been locked from being joined to a family group together. also my sons account has for some reason been put into the UK region instead of Aus....
  7. Invite a friend from Steam to play a crossplay game (like windjammers 2) with me if I am on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Invite a friend from Steam to play a crossplay game (like windjammers 2) with me if I am on...: Hi. I have linked my in my Xbox account my Steam account. From the Xbox app from windows 10, I have linked my Steam account. But, after that I can't see any of my Steam's friends. Is it possible...
  8. Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version: I posed the following questions to Rare (Sea of Thieves) and to Steam. At this point, I am not sure what I can do. I am hoping that someone here might have some suggestions. I play on PC and I...
  9. Got invited, haven't received any key to download it on steam as i'm supposed to

in XboX Insiders
    Got invited, haven't received any key to download it on steam as i'm supposed to: I've received the invitation to the test, and got a message on Halo Waypoint aswell saying so, but there's nothing in the message to actually download it and play it. I read somewhere that you are...
  10. How can I invite my friend in Forza Horizon 4 PC on the steam version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I invite my friend in Forza Horizon 4 PC on the steam version?: I have try to join with my friend but i don’t know how 16b6fce4-40a1-420b-a5de-2a3968ca42d1