Invite to Game greyed out on xbox one

Discus and support Invite to Game greyed out on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The invite to game option is greyed out so I cant invite any of my friends to play with me... If they invite me it works fine. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WebMaster2230, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Invite to Game greyed out on xbox one

The invite to game option is greyed out so I cant invite any of my friends to play with me... If they invite me it works fine. Any ideas?

:)

WebMaster2230, Mar 22, 2020
  2. DeJuan273 Win User

Friend can't join xbox live party or game invite.

why invite to game grey out?
  3. Vorpal1986 Win User

Invite to game greyed out

4. jack-somers Win User

Hi, not original poster,

But having exact same issue, i have power cycled, i have restarted, i have unplugged it for half hour (read somewhere that this helped with clearing caches, no idea if true but thought worth a shot, if you could confirm that to be true or not that would
    also be handy!), I have changed networks, done everything i can think of,

Any help would be appreciated as this means i can no longer play anything with friends unless its through sheer luck of dropping into their world or game....
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you're unable to play with your friends. Have you
    power cycled
    your Xbox One yet? Let's have you do that first and see if you're still experiencing this issue. :)
  6. KaitlynSvidron Win User

“Invite to Game” greyed out help

when is the issue going to be taken care of? i just payed for xbox live gold and i cant even connect with friends. its a waste of my money.
Thema:

Invite to Game greyed out on xbox one

1. Invite to Game greyed out on xbox one - Similar Threads - Invite Game greyed

2. “Invite to Game” greyed out help

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Invite to Game” greyed out help: I turned on my xbox one to play minecraft with a couple of my friends and since i own the world i have to invite them over. I was doing this until the “Invite to game” was greyed out. It was...
  3. Invite to Game option is grey on everyones profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite to Game option is grey on everyones profile: Last time I spoke to microsoft support they changed my subscription from 3 month recurring to 1 month recurring when it was only meant to be the one month I wanted to pay for. Ever since then I've...
  4. invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft: in xbox one minecraft, i try to join a friends game, however, it is greyed out. Also, try to join a game once in minecraft and minecraft doesnt list any friends....
  5. Invite to a game greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to a game greyed out.: invite to a game greyed out in my main menu also when they try and invite me says my profile is not set up for this tried all necassary steps like deleting my profile and re adding it setting up a...
  6. "Invite Party to Game" greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Invite Party to Game" greyed out: Just purchased a second XBox One with TitanFall for my son's to play with each other....one of their accounts is unable to invite friends or a party to a game - the option 'Invite Party to Game"...
  7. Why has invite to game greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has invite to game greyed out?: Can't invite my friend to games anymore as has greyed out. Why? ed504cce-fc4c-4cf6-b56a-723e7b1efc9e
  8. Join/invite Game Greyed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join/invite Game Greyed Out: When I try to join games or invite people to games the option is grayed out and I can't click it, but I can accept invites. My NatType is open. 2f08f934-4ea5-434b-a5bc-33d6dfb86623
  9. Invite to game greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite to game greyed out: invite to game greyed out and when they try and invite me says profile not set up tried alot of options the support gives you online but nothing seems to work i just want to play fifa against my...
  10. Invite to game greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite to game greyed out: Hi. Son trying to play his friends on Xbox 360. Cannot invite to game as it is grey and unclickable. When friend tried to add him still would not allow, saying setting on profile would not allow...