Invited for beta cloud gaming, but cannot get in

Discus and support Invited for beta cloud gaming, but cannot get in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/muppets4 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/muppets4, Apr 22, 2021.

1. /u/muppets4
    /u/muppets4 Guest

/u/muppets4, Apr 22, 2021
  2. UK ASTR0 Win User

Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

So how can I invite friends to the beta at:

You can invite your friends to the beta through this forum: forums.xbox.com/.../4593.aspx

If the link keeps saying this group cannot be found?????????????????????????????????????
  3. DEMONIK26 Win User

Xbox beta

I talked to Xbox Support earlier and they said I would be able to invite my friend to the new Beta download how can I get him an invite please respond his gamertag is Camocon5167????..... PLEASE HELP ALSO I STILL CANNOT JOIN PARTIES OR LOBBIES!!!!!!
  4. CyberShotMo Win User

In early access, cant find link

Me neither I cannot seem to find this link why invite me to a beta program but not allow me to beat test anything.
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Faction, race and playstyle?

If you don't get a beta invite directly from Zenimax in your email before the next beta then you should be able to get one from the curse website. Zenimax just sent my key in an email with the beta invite.
  6. Arshia Aghaei Win User

XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

So I was invited to the closed beta but cannot join it because there is a
    limitation?

Does that even make sense? If so, that is disappointing. I waited so long for the beta to be disrespected like this?
Thema:

1. Invited for beta cloud gaming, but cannot get in - Similar Threads - Invited beta cloud

2. Received the mail invite to xCloud Beta but the xbox.com/play landing page says i need an...

in XboX Insiders
    Received the mail invite to xCloud Beta but the xbox.com/play landing page says i need an...: Hello, i've received today a mail which i believe is the invite to xCloud, but logging in just brings me to the old "Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only" page. I've...
  3. "Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only" when I am invited

in XboX Insiders
    "Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only" when I am invited: So trying to use Cloud Streaming on my main computer worked mostly without issue. However I decided to use it on my laptop so I don't have to sit at a desk. So I closed the tab on my main computer...
  4. Questions about invites to the iOS xCloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Questions about invites to the iOS xCloud beta: Is there anyway to get an invite to the beta program for xcloud on iOS? submitted by /u/__bergman__ [link] [comments]
  5. Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?: I don't own an Xbox but I am already playing on Android where it mostly works great, even over WiFi! Hoping for another round of keys soon to join in the test! submitted by /u/polaarbear...
  6. Can we use the native Xbox game streaming app on windows 10 with the beta invite ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we use the native Xbox game streaming app on windows 10 with the beta invite ?: I have problems with my pc that does not support streaming via xbox.com, the cpu is always 100% with continuous stuttering in game. so i want to try the test app but i miss the ID OFFERING, is...
  7. Was invited to the beta and now it says I need an invite? I've been using it since the...

in XboX Insiders
    Was invited to the beta and now it says I need an invite? I've been using it since the...: Now all of a sudden it's saying I don't have an invite. submitted by /u/gzoztra [link] [comments]
  8. Not invited for beta cloud gaming and cannot get in

in XboX Insiders
    Not invited for beta cloud gaming and cannot get in: pls advise, thanks submitted by /u/Karmastocracy [link] [comments]
  9. After successful login to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com, now says it's invite only...

in XboX Insiders
    After successful login to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com, now says it's invite only...: [IMG] Wend through the authentication (log in) and authorization (received email saying I could play Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com). Successfully played last night (it was great). Now...
  10. I was invited to the rust beta last Thursday

in XboX Insiders
    I was invited to the rust beta last Thursday: I still can’t join even with there support email,can already game sharing with someone bug out the insider and make it not show? submitted by /u/Toniestbook3774 [link] [comments]