Invited to a beta game (AOE III DE) but I can't see it from the Insider Hub.

Discus and support Invited to a beta game (AOE III DE) but I can't see it from the Insider Hub. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I got invited but cannot find the game in my insider hub. I followed all insctructions from the support pages without success.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tam501e, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/Tam501e
    /u/Tam501e Guest

Hello! I got invited but cannot find the game in my insider hub. I followed all insctructions from the support pages without success. https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048250131-I-cannot-find-my-beta-listed-in-the-Xbox-Insider-Hub- 4

I have the right Gamertag, correct account logged in. Windows is up to date. My config is way more then enought… Logged in+logged out multiple times… I tried with Xbox Companion, Insider Hub and everything. So sad

What could I do now ?

submitted by /u/Tam501e
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tam501e, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox insider Hub, AOE-DE Beta

Hey C4RT4G3N4! This should be resolved now, for more info check here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  3. Rotarl Win User

Unable to leave Minecraft Bedrock Edition Beta v1.12.0.11

What worked for me was to leave the beta testing program from the Insiders hub and then reinstall the game. My girlfriend just needed to update it after leaving. Do check the Insiders Hub to see if you're participating in the beta testing, still.
  4. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox Insider-Hub does not show AoE: DE Beta

Hi,

Any issues with the Xbox Insider Hub are being handled by the Xbox Insider Hub Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you contact the Xbox Insider Hub support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

Click on Chat with Support.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  5. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  6. asenath7766 Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
    Yeah, this is ridiculous. Makes me think they want us to buy it again!
Thema:

1. Invited to a beta game (AOE III DE) but I can't see it from the Insider Hub. - Similar Threads - Invited beta game

2. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  3. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  4. Cod beta , not letting me invite players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod beta , not letting me invite players: since the release of the new patch i haven’t been able to invite players to my cod beta lobby . Any suggestions ? I’ve tried everything ba381d55-09d9-4c12-b805-c3540aa5317e
  5. Invite to the XB1 preview beta dashboard?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Invite to the XB1 preview beta dashboard?: I need to be re-invited to the beta dashboard app. I needed to uninstall it because my Internet is too slow for the constant updates. The problem is, I deleted the app, rather than uninstalling it...
  6. Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta: I guess it's too late now, but Microsoft dropped the ball for those of us that preordered the game in order to get into the Beta play. I was hoping to stream the game, but now I'm out of luck....
  7. Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?: Hello im just wondering where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite? ac1b5b7a-fb3b-4a3c-bf59-9b806c6b9214
  8. Can I get a preorder beta invite if I plan on buying digital game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a preorder beta invite if I plan on buying digital game.: I have an Xbox One, which i love by the way. But I made the decision to only purchase digital copies. No more disc, but I've seen where some games have a deal if you preorder the game you get a...
  9. was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls: looking for a nice person who happens to be a beta tester to invite me pls 0c970858-e106-4e2b-b5c8-c42d0796f912
  10. wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester

in XBoX on Consoles
    wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester: was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to invite me to become a beta tester 5b58547b-dee7-4823-a3d3-3fdeb4a5726d