Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

Discus and support Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the console awhile ago

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Sep 17, 2019
  2. w0r Kid Win User

Im fed up!!!!

The invite system causes more problems by dividing the community and creating opportunities for profiteers.

How can MS get fair feedback from the program if it becomes a private club ?
  3. superp0ppa Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

it seems like game dvr is also causing a crash that kicks people out to their home screen mid game.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there!

As long as you have an Xbox profile, you should be able to use the club features available on Xbox Live without needing an actual console for it to work.

Does this happen with any club invitation that you receive? Are there any issues with requesting an invite and then joining other clubs?

Do you have Xbox Live Gold? Do you have a Windows 10 PC by any chance to try on the Xbox app for Windows 10?
  5. J3573R84 Win User

Xbox Club

Hey XBF Diego M,

Thank you for your reply. I have transfered ownership of 1 of my clubs to another account i have and use as an admin in the clubs incase i ever run into any problems with my account as i have been locked out of a club in the past when it somehow removed
    me and made me request to join but i had no admin to accept the request.

I then made another club and had no issues inviting or receiving invite requests.

Before this happened my niece was playing on my phone and left the app i put on for her and was in my xbox app. I noticed the phone was open at my club and i think she had clicked the delete club tab within the club.

It said the club activity had been suspended but i clicked to keep the club. Its since then the

issue has been happening.
  6. Megath Rs Win User

Fifa15 older gamers wanted

I`m up for some clubs, send me an invite to your club and i`ll join for some.
Thema:

Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

1. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home - Similar Threads - Inviting club issue

2. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue: When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  3. accepting/declining xbox club invitation issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accepting/declining xbox club invitation issues.: So, I am having issues with the Clubs aspect of xbox. It does NOT matter what club I am trying to accept/decline an invitation from but it will give me the error saying that I have reach my Cub...
  4. Xbox app club invites

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app club invites: When ever I accept a club invitation in the xbox app a notification pops up and says that something went wrong. Can anyone please help me? eb70e9fa-6996-4c69-b2a7-78c83a9b20b7
  5. Can't accept invite to club

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't accept invite to club: A friend sent me an invite to his club so that I could connect to his minecraft server. I went to xbox.com and then to the section clubs and clicked accept on the invite, but nothing happened. For...
  6. Players are not receiving our club invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Players are not receiving our club invites: I started a club a week ago and my admin and I have been steadily increasing our numbers, invites were being accepted no problem. The last day or so, however, no player is receiving our invites....
  7. Club invites broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club invites broken: Xbox One Club invites don't work when people accept the invite from thier notifications. This started with one of the last 2 console updates. When people accept the invite to a club it just says...
  8. Xbox One Club invites are broken for almost two weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Club invites are broken for almost two weeks.: Xbox One Club invites don't work when people accept the invite from thier notifications. This started with one of the last 2 console updates. When people accept the invite to a club it just says...
  9. Invite me to Xbox Insider Club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite me to Xbox Insider Club: Can anyone please invite me to the Xbox insider club so I can play with the new updates anyone!? 1054bde0-9113-4281-8155-2594cbabe8b0
  10. Why can't I request an invitation to a club even though I am allowed to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I request an invitation to a club even though I am allowed to?: Last night, I tried to request an invitation to a club and it said my account wasn't set up that way and I had to change it in the privacy and online settings on xbox.com. I got my parent account...