Invoice

Discus and support Invoice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Look at my purchase history, it did not work to download the game just dance so we tried several times. Now I see that I have been charged for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WokGo, Sep 20, 2018.

1. WokGo
    WokGo Guest

Invoice

Hello, Look at my purchase history, it did not work to download the game just dance so we tried several times. Now I see that I have been charged for over 2000kr. Do you credit me? The game is also not available.

:)

WokGo, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Adamaster101
    Adamaster101 Guest
    i can't get refund , my microsoft account shows no history , but i have online invoice

how can i get refund i have microsoft and xbox invoice , but in invoice no option for refund

Adamaster101, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Tax Invoice

Hey, Cottonjaws! This thread is over 2 years old. If you need further assistance, please post a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums.
    Invoice :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 20, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Invoice

For purchasing issues you should contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Sep 20, 2018
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

As addition, since it's a billing related issue

you will have to select the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat options on the link supplied by M3tal Daz3 you can also use the following link which will show the phone number for Xbox Support (or an call back request option) be sure to double check the country
    shown in the bottom left corner that it matches your location:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false

WPAK, Nov 2, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Invoice

7. WPAK Win User

Invoice

Hi there,

As addition, since it's a billing related issue

you will have to select the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat options on the link supplied by M3tal Daz3 you can also use the following link which will show the phone number for Xbox Support (or an call back request option) be sure to double check the country
    shown in the bottom left corner that it matches your location:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  8. vG Monkey97 Win User

Printing Shipping Labels

I went there, but there is no link to print a shipping label. I was told it should be in the invoice; however, there is no label in the invoice for me.
  9. FoX 54115 Win User

probleme facture

bonjour I have a problem with a xbox live invoice here is my card visa and registered and I have an invoice unpaid while I did not want the renewal of my subscription I would like to overcharged my visa card to cancel this invoice me
  10. PedroFeld73 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Paid - But is Pending on Xbox !

The same here and i even have the invoice
Thema:

Invoice

1. Invoice - Similar Threads - Invoice

2. fatura (Invoice)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fatura (Invoice): Ola minha fatura esta errada eu comprei um jogo de 96 reais fifa 19 e cobrou uma vez e ta cobrando de novo e dois vezes ai eu queria reembolso ou que corrigi-se isto [Translation] Hello my...
  3. NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]: Bom Dia , Fiz a compra de um jogo na loja Microsoft porem a nota fiscal foi emitida sem meu cpf , gostaria de saber se é possivel e emissao com meu cpf na nota [Translation - Good Morning ,I...
  4. Indue invoice / Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Indue invoice / Xbox Live: Hi, my father received a 59,99€ bill on his credit card, while loging in my 2 accounts, hi credit card doesn’t appear. there is no way to trace the payment source and Microsoft doesn’t have a...
  5. Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...: Hola quisiera saber como puedo obtener las facturas de mis compras que he hecho de manera online en el sitio de Microsoft. Me podrían orientar? Muchas gracias. Saludos. EC [Translation- Hi, I...
  6. Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]: En mi tarjeta de crédito para el mes de octubre la suscripción a xboxlive está dos veces, una dice MICROSOFT *XBOXLIVE 6,99 y en línea otra dice MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE 6,99 Los meses anteriores...
  7. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person: How can I insert to invoices my VAT number? ba3c4572-2cf1-4f8c-ae35-98bc982a8b9a
  8. Problem doubles invoicing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem doubles invoicing: I have was invoice twice for the same service while I have that 1 abo gold 10/10/2018 95532117-7d93-4e5a-9954-a9aa9fe05663 Visa ****** 6,99 € 07/10/2018 568016509727868910...
  9. Invoiced but game is not in my library

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Invoiced but game is not in my library: Hi, today I bought the game "GTA San Andreas" on Xbox 360 on the xbox 360 store : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802... to play...
  10. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...: buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new 33cc7d6b-a01b-477e-b907-de72e9d7a8f6