Invoiced but game is not in my library

Discus and support Invoiced but game is not in my library in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, today I bought the game "GTA San Andreas" on Xbox 360 on the xbox 360 store :... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Matheo Madlin, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Invoiced but game is not in my library

Hi, today I bought the game "GTA San Andreas" on Xbox 360 on the xbox 360 store :

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802...
    to play on my Xbox One with backward compatibilty.

I'v been invoiced :

Invoiced but game is not in my library [​IMG]

(command number: 568016525124161476).

But the game does'nt appear into my library in the "ready to install" section.

When I go to the store on my Xbox, the system prupose to buy the game, not to download it.

When I go to the Market Place on my computer :

Invoiced but game is not in my library [​IMG]

Sorry for the English, I'm just french Invoiced but game is not in my library :)

Best regards,

Joan.

:)

Matheo Madlin, Jun 7, 2018
  2. The way family sharing should work

Have a separate library on the dashboard for 'shared games'. This library contains games that you do not own but have received from your friend's game library. To play games in this library you need an internet connection, (this library could be disabled
    if there is no connection, similar to the 'my pins' library on the X360). This way Microsoft can still keep an eye on who's playing who's version of the game, and game sharing is still possible. Digital is the future, disc based gaming is outdated.

ZephyrusSpring, Jun 7, 2018
  3. SpyRoy
    SpyRoy Guest
    Unable to play game which was bought, payed and downloaded

Hello, my current problem is that I am not able to find the game Kane and Lynch Dead Men in my Games Library on my Xbox 360.

I bought the game yesterday on my PC and downloaded it on my Xbox 360.

As i could not find it in the library, I tried to open it through the store (I found this possibility trying to redownload the game), but this only took me back to the games library where the game is not shown.

I hope you can help me with this issue.

Roy

SpyRoy, Jun 7, 2018
  4. Stek83 Win User

Xbox one games with gold missing from library

Same problem. I've purchased a game for free with Gold. I played months ago for a few minutes, uninstalled. Yesterday I tried to find the game in the library and there is not. In the store is to buy.

Microsoft makes no purchase invoice, because the purchase is included in the GOLD contract, so how can I prove that I have purchased the game?

Has the technical support solved the problem?
  5. FoX 54115 Win User

probleme facture

bonjour I have a problem with a xbox live invoice here is my card visa and registered and I have an invoice unpaid while I did not want the renewal of my subscription I would like to overcharged my visa card to cancel this invoice me
  6. vG Monkey97 Win User

Printing Shipping Labels

I went there, but there is no link to print a shipping label. I was told it should be in the invoice; however, there is no label in the invoice for me.
  7. xJacKo 97 Win User

4 Months + 500 Free MS Points. NOT RECEIVED. DASHBOARD PROMO.

Ive checked my, Inbox, Spam, Junk etcc...

There is nothing but an invoice.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Invoice

Thema:

Invoiced but game is not in my library

1. Invoiced but game is not in my library - Similar Threads - Invoiced game library

2. Sobre o cabo HDMI e a nota fiscal [About the HDMI cable and the invoice]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sobre o cabo HDMI e a nota fiscal [About the HDMI cable and the invoice]: Bom dia, gostaria de tirar algumas dúvidas. Comprei um Xbox One S recentemente de uma pessoa e o console não veio com o cabo HDMI original do console. Fui em várias lojas de eletrônicos e não...
  3. fatura (Invoice)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fatura (Invoice): Ola minha fatura esta errada eu comprei um jogo de 96 reais fifa 19 e cobrou uma vez e ta cobrando de novo e dois vezes ai eu queria reembolso ou que corrigi-se isto [Translation] Hello my...
  4. NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]: Bom Dia , Fiz a compra de um jogo na loja Microsoft porem a nota fiscal foi emitida sem meu cpf , gostaria de saber se é possivel e emissao com meu cpf na nota [Translation - Good Morning ,I...
  5. Indue invoice / Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Indue invoice / Xbox Live: Hi, my father received a 59,99€ bill on his credit card, while loging in my 2 accounts, hi credit card doesn’t appear. there is no way to trace the payment source and Microsoft doesn’t have a...
  6. Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...: Hola quisiera saber como puedo obtener las facturas de mis compras que he hecho de manera online en el sitio de Microsoft. Me podrían orientar? Muchas gracias. Saludos. EC [Translation- Hi, I...
  7. Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]: En mi tarjeta de crédito para el mes de octubre la suscripción a xboxlive está dos veces, una dice MICROSOFT *XBOXLIVE 6,99 y en línea otra dice MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE 6,99 Los meses anteriores...
  8. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person: How can I insert to invoices my VAT number? ba3c4572-2cf1-4f8c-ae35-98bc982a8b9a
  9. Problem doubles invoicing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem doubles invoicing: I have was invoice twice for the same service while I have that 1 abo gold 10/10/2018 95532117-7d93-4e5a-9954-a9aa9fe05663 Visa ****** 6,99 € 07/10/2018 568016509727868910...
  10. Invoice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invoice: Hello, Look at my purchase history, it did not work to download the game just dance so we tried several times. Now I see that I have been charged for over 2000kr. Do you credit me? The game is...