iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

Discus and support iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I noticed in the latest release notes on Apple's website that it has support for Xbox One S controllers. I'm assuming this is in anticipation of XCloud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by aka Scratch, Jun 8, 2019.

1. aka Scratch
    aka Scratch Guest

I noticed in the latest release notes on Apple's website that it has support for Xbox One S controllers. I'm assuming this is in anticipation of XCloud and Stadia but I'm just excited to play Fortnite with a controller on Mobile as well as other games.
    Do you use any controllers on Android now and if so which ones?

:)

aka Scratch, Jun 8, 2019
  2. DanielSpaniel99 Win User

sounds a bit unfair on non controller mobile players haha
  3. mocoworm Win User

Whaaaaat? Really? That's awesome.
  4. KaitoCam Win User

That's going to be so much fun for mobile games I play Marvel Future Fight it'll make it so cool.
  5. aka Scratch Win User

yeah my main phone is an iPhone so I'm glad for this. I do have an Android but it's a work phone so I can't download a lot to it.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Very nice for mobile users
Thema:

1. iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller - Similar Threads - iOS update includes

2. Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing?

in XboX Insiders
    Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing?: Will the iOS beta be reinstated so we can help test X-Cloud? I was a beta member for awhile, but it was eventually closed down. I figured a new app had to be on the way to support this new...
  3. Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS: Hello there, I have a small gripe in that the iOS Xbox companion app runs in landscape mode and the Game pass app runs in Portrait mode! This is fine however when you go to the Game pass app...
  4. aktualizacja konta(ios) [Translate] Update Account (iOS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    aktualizacja konta(ios) [Translate] Update Account (iOS): mam problem z [removed by mod] mojego konta xbox.a tak dokładnie nie wiem jak to zrobić [Translate by Mod] I have a problem with [removed by mod] my Xbox account. And so I do not know exactly...
  5. Xbox 360 Smart Glass iOS 11 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Smart Glass iOS 11 update: To whom it may concern, I am having trouble using the “xbox 360 smart glass” on iOS 11 iPhone... the app is not working anymore since it is not up to date as the error message says when i try to...
  6. Please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11: Microsoft, please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11. Currently it’s incompatible with iOS 11 and therefore can’t be downloaded from the App Store anymore. Here’s the link to...
  7. iOS Update Not Working - Many Errors!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Update Not Working - Many Errors!!: So, iPhone app just updated over last 24 hours. Problems include ... Activity Feed now blank, it says "When your friends do stuff like unlock achievements ... you'll see it all here." [NOT!]...
  8. iOS Xbox App Messenger: Can’t Reply After Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Xbox App Messenger: Can’t Reply After Update: iOS Xbox App’s Messenger is broken since last update. Can’t reply to any messages in existing conversations. Can only send new messages from users’ profiles. Signing out of the app and deleting...
  9. When is the iOS update coming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the iOS update coming?: how much longer will it be until the iOS Solitaire update will be implemented? 02d15bc8-992d-4d12-954e-429b4f9a3697
  10. \update for IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    \update for IOS: whens the new update for IOS c587aad0-ff5e-4dd4-902a-b3b977d5d206