iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.

Discus and support iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] Xbox Live app does not work on ios 13 iphone 6s. Minecraft also does not work, I can not log in xbox live. I am the owner of realms and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Genuine Paragon, Sep 25, 2019.

1. iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.

iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works. [​IMG]
    Xbox
    Live app does not work on ios 13 iphone 6s. Minecraft also does not work, I can not log in xbox live. I am the owner of realms and I urgently need to return access.

:)

Genuine Paragon, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Hyperion7710 Win User

I dont think so because I also use the xbox app on a 6s on iOS 13 and i dont have any problems
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Could it be some instability of iOS 13? The system is very recent and may be having problems with certain games or apps.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Genuine Paragon,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you able to log into your Microsoft account on a different device at
    xbox.com or
    account.microsoft.com
    successfully to be sure that your credentials (email address/password) are correct? Have you tried uninstalling the app(s), restarting your phone, then reinstalling them?

If your profile credentials are correct, then you may wish to try updating your iPhone, then make the attempt to log into the Xbox app again to see if this gets everything running smoothly. Should you require help in updating your iPhone, then I would further
    recommend
    contacting Apple Support
    for assistance.

Here are some additional resources for using Minecraft: Pocket Edition on the iOS system devices:

https://www.minecraft.net/help/

Minecraft Realms << contains additional troubleshooting

Give the solutions a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. Genuine Paragon Win User

are you serious? Of course I tried to do EVERYTHING from this list.
  6. Flaming Hot TSB Win User

Ive Tried

Restarting My Console 3 times and checking Xbox App Connectivity Settings to any device

Deleted and Reinstalled the Xbox app 5 Times.

Checked all Communication and Party Related Settings to On

Signed in and Out of my Account 4-5 Times

Since the Most Recent Xbox App Update i cant talk in Parties but i can Join them and my friends hear the static from the mic

everything was 100% before the update so idk why it wont work anymore
Thema:

1. iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works. - Similar Threads - iOS live didn’t

2. Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS: Hi, I’ve recently been using the Xbox app a lot more to talk to my friend while they game on their Xbox consoles. I don’t own one, but I do have a Microsoft Account so using that, I created an...
  3. For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS: If you really want streaming to your iOS devices within the same network, try OneCast app. It’s brilliant! submitted by /u/AussieAnon365 [link] [comments]
  4. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  5. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS: I can access my account via my laptop, but not via my iPad. Have a child that is freaking out that he cant log into Minecraft. We are running the latest iOS software. No error codes are showing....
  6. No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...: Hace poco compré la versión móvil de Minecraft para iOS y cuanndo intento iniciar sesión en Xbox Lie, aparece una ventana de Microsoft pidiendo mi correo electrónico y contraseña. Posteriormente...
  7. Xbox Live breaks Minecraft internet connection on iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live breaks Minecraft internet connection on iOS: If I try to use any internet features in Minecraft on iOS while logged into my Xbox Live account, it fails to download any content. Achievements, the store, multiplayer, etc. The store gives me...
  8. Minecraft pe ios connection xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pe ios connection xbox live: [img] Bonjour, j'ai un ipad j'ai la version 1.4.3 de minecraft pe qeu je veut connecter avec xbox live j'ai racontre ça 255505d3-bde1-447d-b1bb-89db662da92d
  9. MCPE won’t sign into Xbox live on IOS help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE won’t sign into Xbox live on IOS help: it won’t let me sign into Xbox live through Minecraft and it’s really starting to annoy me since I just paid $11 to down load the game so I can play with my partner my son!...
  10. Xbox Live Support for Android and iOS Rumour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Support for Android and iOS Rumour: There are rumours that Xbox live games could be coming to Android and iOS which would allow achievements to be unlocked from games on your mobile Link. What are your thoughts?...