Ios 15 Issue - Losing All Audio on Every Game After 5 Minutes

Discus and support Ios 15 Issue - Losing All Audio on Every Game After 5 Minutes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone know how to fix the losing sound in every game since ios15? As per title, every game after 5 minutes, the screen flickers off for a second and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mr_Charley, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Ios 15 Issue - Losing All Audio on Every Game After 5 Minutes

Anyone know how to fix the losing sound in every game since ios15?

As per title, every game after 5 minutes, the screen flickers off for a second and then audio is lost.

Anyone found a fix?

submitted by /u/Mr_Charley
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mr_Charley, Sep 30, 2021
  2. Brian Power (BPower) Win User

Xbox one X and Razer Turret Keyboard and Mouse Audio options

Is there any work around to using the controller for audio while playing games with mouse and keyboard so that we aren't having to remember to touch the controller within 15 minutes before it shuts off causing us to lose audio?
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

Problem signing in

I am also having issues with the app. I am able to sign in but after about a minute the app crashes all the time. Every time I open the app, after about a minute it crashes. I am not sure why. Its been like this for the past couple of weeks. Before that,
    it was all fine and no problems. Anyone else having the same issue? (Iphone7+, latest iOS and app version)
  4. cubs win-[xboxvenue] Win User

Atmos Problem

at least Atmos works for you in some instances.

Denon AVR-X3300 here and I lose all audio after a few minutes. I have to change it to uncompressed 7.1 to have any kind of stable audio output.
  5. IPRoBATiON Win User

losing wired connection from linksys e2000

nevermind it was fine for about 2 days now its back to losing connection after 15 minutes of playing LA Noire
  6. GH0STMERC76 Win User

PS4 records more gameplay than Xbox One. (PS4) 15 minutes, (Xbox One) five minutes

playstation records 15 min

xb1 records 5 mins

this is for both single player and online coop or multiplayer.

most developers of big franchises like forza call of duty halo let you record in game your whole macth so this time diffrence is pretty irrelevant.

it's for games that dont have it built in.

the 30 second record feature on xbox 1 is for when you you do something amazing and want to save it xb1 will capture that last 30 seconds even if you have the record feature turned off. so if you werent wanting to record and were playing with friends you
    dont have to face palm yourself for not recording.

also the xbox dvr works on a loop it records in 5 minute intervals it records 5 minutes and saves records 5 minutes and save. if you have a 10 minute game it's broken up into two parts. you will be able too merge these two parts together.

also since xb1 has twicth built in you can live stream and twicth will record your whole game automatically for more that 5 10 15 30 minutes whatever their cap is i dont think there is one.

so this is a non issue.

as a matter of fact this may be a problem on ps4 if it records at 15 minute intervals and you dont stop playing to delete some videos and your hhd is full you will end up having the follwing issue more often than you will on xb1 you have enough hdd space
    to record 10 minutes you play a 15 minute game and only get 10 minutes of it losing 5. or it pushes off and older video you wanted to save.

on xb1 if you start a game since it's only in 5 minute intervals if this happpens it will record first 5 minutes then not let you record the next 5 minutes. so when you realise it and have to start the game over after deleting a video you will have only
    wasted 5 minutes instead of more.
Thema:

Ios 15 Issue - Losing All Audio on Every Game After 5 Minutes

1. Ios 15 Issue - Losing All Audio on Every Game After 5 Minutes - Similar Threads - Ios Issue Losing

2. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help: Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and iPad. I have a powerful PC however would like...
  3. In browser iOS safari issues - notes for help

in XboX Insiders
    In browser iOS safari issues - notes for help: Just a quick post to describe my experience so far with in browser on an iPhone XR over mesh Wi-fi (80 upload, 7 ms response) using safari on iPhone XR + razor kishi games load but weird...
  4. Issues with Cloud Streaming on iOS compared to Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Cloud Streaming on iOS compared to Android.: So I’ve been testing out Cloud Streaming on iOS and it seems to be almost impossible to play the same games on iOS that I could on Android. For example, I played through a bunch of Yakuza 0, Ori...
  5. XCloud iOS Issue - No Video When Launching Games

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud iOS Issue - No Video When Launching Games: I'm using an iPhone 11 with the latest iOS, and I literally don't get video on any game. Wreckfest gives me audio, but nothing gets me video at all. submitted by /u/mrtlwolf [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud on iOS beta issue when accessing Xbox.com/play.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on iOS beta issue when accessing Xbox.com/play.: I’m having an odd issue with the cloud gaming beta page. I got the invite and when I go to Xbox.com/play and sign in all is well until I press get ready to play(any game), it tells me to add Cloud...
  7. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments]
  8. Cloud Gaming Beta on iOS and iPadOS - Thoughts/Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Beta on iOS and iPadOS - Thoughts/Issues: Hey all, First post here. I wanted to give my two cents on a few days of playing xcloud on iOS. As a point of comparison, 90% of the time I play xbox I remote play through the xbox app. That has...
  9. Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues: From previous posts in 2020 this seems to (still) be a common issue, but when in a party chat on the iOS app I can hear someone for a little bit then they just cut out and I can’t hear anyone and...
  10. Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.: Not sure whats going on. When im remote playing on my iphone se 2, the audio that comes through is super choppy and indistinguishable. Console is xbox one which is wired to router. Controller for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox ios losing audio

2. xbox ios audio

3. xbox cloud gaming audio ios 15