Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

Discus and support Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DeusCriolo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DeusCriolo
    DeusCriolo Guest

I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application

for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access.

:)

DeusCriolo, Aug 10, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

It is probably not required as the website for designing the controller is well designed and fully functional.

Not everything needs an app, if it already works well on the web already.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I Think with that can be implemented with the Scarlett project and xCloud is Lauch
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

The website actually works quite well on mobile and it doesn't really need an app. If anything they really need to revamp their Xbox app to be more inline with the new GP app.
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Controller

Hi,

The design lab controllers work on the same devices as regular and Elite controllers, this includes iPhone (iOS13 and above), Android, Windows 10 and Xbox One. They will also work on Series X when it releases later this year.
Thema:

1. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App? - Similar Threads - Ios android Design

2. Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...: @XBoX Ambassadors, here is the List of Problems in the Android Xbox App hope you can Solve it , 1st. Whenever I go in the Chat Section of a Club after 2 min it says (Something Went Wrong Looding...
  3. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  4. Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS: As the title suggests. I was accepted into the Xcloud preview in December for android. I have since moved to IOS. How so I get the App now ?? I have downloaded the TestFlight app, but the links in...
  5. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  6. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  7. Giocare in streaming su Android, IOS e MacOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Giocare in streaming su Android, IOS e MacOS: Sarebbe molto bello se si potesse giocare in streaming anche su android, ios e macos e non solo da windows 10 08bb99d2-b7b1-4fab-8971-5051fb89de78
  8. Messages not loading on Android or IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Messages not loading on Android or IOS: Many users (myself included) are unable to load messages in the mobile Xbox app. It only shows an error: Live updates are not available, pull down to refresh. Multiple threads on reddit reporting...
  9. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...