Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

Discus and support Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DeusCriolo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DeusCriolo
    DeusCriolo Guest

I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application

for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access.

:)

DeusCriolo, Aug 10, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

It is probably not required as the website for designing the controller is well designed and fully functional.

Not everything needs an app, if it already works well on the web already.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I Think with that can be implemented with the Scarlett project and xCloud is Lauch
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

The website actually works quite well on mobile and it doesn't really need an app. If anything they really need to revamp their Xbox app to be more inline with the new GP app.
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. IRB Win User

wordament for android not syncing with wordament on surface (windows 10)

Hi

The windows version of the game is different from the Android/iOS version so they are not designed to sync.

Each are listed as separate games and have their own achievement lists.
Thema:

1. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App? - Similar Threads - Ios android Design

2. Messages not loading on Android or IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Messages not loading on Android or IOS: Many users (myself included) are unable to load messages in the mobile Xbox app. It only shows an error: Live updates are not available, pull down to refresh. Multiple threads on reddit reporting...
  3. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...
  5. Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device: Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to give my feedback as a user of xbox one console, about easy streaming with the help of one app on Android or IOS. In my opinion it's a good thing, could you please...
  6. why is solitaire not available for ios or android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is solitaire not available for ios or android: why is solitaire not available for ios or android d0b52c44-845d-4509-b819-3eab392ce0c0
  7. How to record Your Xbox One Using Your Android or IOS Device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to record Your Xbox One Using Your Android or IOS Device: Want to record Battlefield 1 On your Xbox One Here's How Just using your Phone And Xbox One . 7ea07236-88c6-4537-9c3a-7d1b78a046ad
  8. Problems signing into Wordament & Snap Attack using Facebook on iOS and Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems signing into Wordament & Snap Attack using Facebook on iOS and Android: If you previously used Facebook to sign into Wordament or Snap Attack on your iOS or Android device, please note that Facebook’s sign-in service has changed and is no longer available in these...
  9. Solitaire Premium for Android & iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Premium for Android & iOS: Do i need to purchase premium separately for Android and ios? I purchased for Android so doesn't it carry across to ios through the xbox live account I signed in with? Thanks....
  10. Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?: I feel like buying the new controller but I want to know if it works for iOS 8c46014b-e1ab-484f-9330-d7207bf40675