iOS console streaming - audio crackling

Discus and support iOS console streaming - audio crackling in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing audio crackles all the time? Anyone else figured out how to solve it? submitted by /u/scytob [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/scytob, Oct 16, 2020.

1. /u/scytob
    /u/scytob Guest

Anyone else experiencing audio crackles all the time? Anyone else figured out how to solve it?

submitted by /u/scytob
    [link] [comments]

/u/scytob, Oct 16, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  3. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Dolby Digital Issue

still the same issue, audio choppy, cuts out, distorted, "crackle/pops"...i guess to wake microsoft up we'll just have to rma our consoles. A few thousand to hundreds of thousands of consoles coming back may wake them up to the problem. Im waiting on the
    april patch, and if its not fixed im getting one that doesn't pop/crackle.
  4. FritzAnker Win User

Adapter/Headset issues persist after April update

I just got the adapter today as well and was very disappointed with the audio. Sound seemed to travel from right to left and back again, audio would drop, crackle, etc. Using an A40 directly into the adapter as I can't find my ASTRO controller wire. Anyway,
    after switching the audio stream to DTS all is perfect. And I mean perfect. If you haven't tried then it could work for you. Seems MS has a little work to do on the Dolby side of things.
  5. Kenny H. Win User

Audio crackling

Unfortunately, there is no definite answer as to what is causing it. You will have to work through some troubleshooting to find the cause. If possible, the easiest thing to do would be to try a different HDMI cable. At the very least, turn the console completely
    off (Settings, Power, Turn Xbox off), then unplug the HDMI cable from the console and TV and firmly plug them back in to make sure it is fully seated.

If you're still having issues, you will have ruled out the HDMI cable, and will have to test the TV, and the console itself.
  6. Kratos2666 Win User

Audio crackling

I tried another HDMI cord and a different TV, the audio issues didn't go away. This HAS to be a Xbox One issue, which was 100% fine until a month ago
Thema:

1. iOS console streaming - audio crackling - Similar Threads - iOS console streaming

2. Xbox Remote Control on iOS doesn’t work as intended

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Remote Control on iOS doesn’t work as intended: If you open the Media Player app on your Xbox with the Xbox app on iOS via Remote Control, the Xbox starts to do some weird glitch on the TV. I know the app is new and all, but I think they...
  3. Minecraft Beta (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Beta (iOS): Как стать бета-тестером Minecraft IOS ? 03b14828-2b52-4a32-82c0-2468d0bc3496
  4. New iOS Xbox app available via TestFlight; includes console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    New iOS Xbox app available via TestFlight; includes console streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/MaetzleAT [link] [comments]
  5. Any Updates on Console Streaming (iOS)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Updates on Console Streaming (iOS)?: Have there been any updates/announcements on when Console Streaming will be available for Apple (iOS) Products? Or even any information on if it will ever be available? submitted by /u/rdeh00...
  6. Console Streaming on iOS (specifically iPad)?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Console Streaming on iOS (specifically iPad)?: I’ve just heard that console streaming to mobile devices is in testing. (Yay!) However, the only information I can find states that it will be for Andriod devices. Is this true or will Apple users...
  7. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  8. Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming is great! But when can we use iOS?: So far I’m very impressed with console steaming! Testing it on a pixel 1 on WiFi only (no cellular) away from my home network and it’s fantastic. But I’m primarily an iPhone and iPad user. We need...
  9. Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console: Using the current version of the app (released early June 2019), on an iPhone 8 with iOS 12, the app instantly quits when i tap on my console in settings to make it the default. I also tried this...
  10. Messages not working on web or ios, but fine on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not working on web or ios, but fine on console: Hi, Since about 1.5 months, messaging works only on my console; but on xbox web page, or in the IOS app, when I select the messages menu, I only see the loading icon (no change if I leave there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox stream ios audio crackle

2. xbox console streaming crackling