iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace

Discus and support iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the Nether Update, I no longer have any of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KieraWisti, Jul 1, 2020.

1. KieraWisti
    KieraWisti Guest

Ever since the Nether Update, I no longer have any of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit of money on them, and for all that money to be just gone, that’s really troubling.
    Also, I’ve tried to contact Mojang about other problems I’ve been having, and I haven’t gotten anything back since April. Please help!

:)

KieraWisti, Jul 1, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  4. schnurren Win User

Minecraft Microsoft account was disconnected

Hello radonut,

What device are you using while playing Minecraft PE? is iOS or Android?
  5. jackdoc9813 Win User

Minecraft PE bugged/glitched out and stole $6 from me.

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  6. jackdoc9813 Win User

Unable to see Minecraft coins

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
Thema:

1. iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace - Similar Threads - iOS Minecraft Marketplace

2. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  3. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS: I'm unable to login in my account on Minecraft PE (iOS) since last month. I can normally login my account on the microsoft website and on the xbox app, but when I try to connect my account on the...
  4. Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added: How do i give permission to my child to add friend on Minecraft for iOS. It currently says "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your...
  5. Unable to send and see chats on minecraft for ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to send and see chats on minecraft for ios: I play minecraft on my ipad, and i play on servers (usually The Hive.) I noticed that a month or two ago i was unable to see the chats that people would send in game. i tried to send chats to my...
  6. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS: have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it...
  7. Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.: The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing,...
  8. Minecraft para ios não está funcionando[Translation-Minecraft for ios is not working]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft para ios não está funcionando[Translation-Minecraft for ios is not working]: Comprei há algumas horas o jogo minecraft para ios na app store, mas ele simplesmente não funciona, eu tento criar um mundo e o app fecha e eu tento entrar em servidores e falam que eu tenho que...
  9. Minecraft iOS error code 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iOS error code 5: Had to buy minecraft twice and its so frustrating because i thought my sister could use it the first time due to it being family shared since i have it so thats when i bought it again because it...
  10. I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS: I purchased packs on my iphone for minecraft, but when i logged into my account they had disappeared even though I selected save to my account and not leave on my device....