iOS release yes or no ????????????

Discus and support iOS release yes or no ???????????? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will xcloud come to iOS and will more games come ???? And is there a release date ????? submitted by /u/hasoni1111 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hasoni1111, Jun 28, 2020.

1. iOS release yes or no ????????????

Will xcloud come to iOS and will more games come ???? And is there a release date ?????

submitted by /u/hasoni1111
    [link] [comments]

/u/hasoni1111, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

I believe so yes. All IOS devices.
    I wouldn't say "All iOS devices", cause that would mean a first Gen iPhone/iPad could use the service. If at all possible I'd say everything that uses iOS 12 and up, because iOS 13 is currently in beta (with a Sep. release).
  3. denis97g Win User

Star Club

I don't think it has released yet for ios
  4. Killer Mosquito Win User

new APP to share xbox`s screenshot and game clip to other apps(FB/Instagram/twitter)

Any chance of a release for ios?
  5. chemicalsora Win User
  6. DesertedClown Win User

Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

believe Xbox released a kit for developers on Android and iOS
Thema:

iOS release yes or no ????????????

1. iOS release yes or no ???????????? - Similar Threads - iOS release yes

2. Multiplayer permission Child ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer permission Child ios: Trying to allow multiplayer connections for child account for Microsoft Realms. I did this with one child a while ago but now the site for managing this is changed and multiplayer settings appear...
  3. Xbox app (IOS) crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app (IOS) crashes: Everytime i use the xbox app on mt iphone XS it crashes after at most 2 minutes of use. It dont matter what im doing on the app it just randomly crashes. 1788721a-330b-4112-bef9-96b56b7e76d3
  4. Xbox gold live problem and im on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox gold live problem and im on ios: Hi i play on ios in minecraft when i ever join any server it says i need xbox live gold (i dont have console or pc)and i cant play any server i just can join worlds how can i fix this...
  5. iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace: Ever since the Nether Update, I no longer have any of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit of money on them, and...
  6. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  7. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  8. Still haven’t been accepted to the IOS beta

in XboX Insiders
    Still haven’t been accepted to the IOS beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL [link] [comments]
  9. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS: I'm unable to login in my account on Minecraft PE (iOS) since last month. I can normally login my account on the microsoft website and on the xbox app, but when I try to connect my account on the...
  10. Xbox App Frequently Crashing on Mobile (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Frequently Crashing on Mobile (iOS): frequently when using the xbox app on mobile, it crashes, and i am forced to relaunch the app. as far as i know the app, as well as my phone are up to date. is this a known issue and are there any...