iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error

Discus and support iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been getting this error about error connecting to voice chat. Any suggestions? 64ff83c0-849f-49ee-af4c-628bd661b571 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by itsmecallum10, Jan 1, 2020.

1. iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error

I have been getting this error about error connecting to voice chat.

Any suggestions?

:)

itsmecallum10, Jan 1, 2020
  2. omgjordin Win User

Hello! Thank you for reaching out with your question.

It would be helpful to know what the error code says specifically or if there is an error number that we could lookup. But I'll try to list a few different things that might be able to help.

This may be an issue with your security settings. Double-check that you have allowed the app to access your microphone. You will need to (1) Open Settings (2) Tap Privacy (3) Tap Microphone (4) Tap the Xbox app to allow microphone access.

Have you attempted to uninstall the app and reinstall it? I know it sounds simple, but there may have been an error during the download that may be causing this.

If you get any more info about the error code or message, just reply to the post and I'll try to help, or let me know if either of these solved your problem.
  3. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

Xbox app

Hey Cam,

Unfortunately the Xbox APP, especially on iOS is known to be very buggy. We are hoping this is addressed sooner then later as many people like yourself rely on it for Party Chat.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Roleplay Group Having Trouble With Adding Others To Chat

Hello S'more,

We understand that there is an issue with being able to add multiple users to a party chat or chat.

Our suggestion here is to follow our Xbox App Networking Troubleshooter article, as most chat errors or rather not
    being able to connect in chat is caused by network errors.

Check this link out and let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

Xbox App not working

I don't use my APP for party chats but any time I open it (iOS) I run into some sort of problem. Freezes, doesn't load, quits out etc.
Thema:

1. iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error - Similar Threads - iOS app party

2. Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App: As far as i am aware so far there is no way of adjusting the volume of a party with in the xbox app on IOS. I use the xbox on my ipad and am have started to join parties with friends while playing...
  3. [Help] Xbox Game pass IOS app wont recognize my Xbox game pass on pc. I want to do quest...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Xbox Game pass IOS app wont recognize my Xbox game pass on pc. I want to do quest...: I would like to do the game pass quests and track it on my phone but it doesn’t even say that I even own games pass on that account. Even though I’ve been playing on it for 2 weeks on that...
  4. Xbox app on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on ios: My xbox app on my ios device will not connect to my xbox and ive tried everything that the app says to do and its not working 36db301f-8405-4a6d-ad2b-43accfa46e24
  5. Can I control Xbox child account settings if they use an iPad and the Xbox app for iOS?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I control Xbox child account settings if they use an iPad and the Xbox app for iOS?: I recently set up a child account for my son. He uses the Xbox app on his iPad to chat to his friends at school, but recently I set up a child account and now he can’t add any friends. On the Xbox...
  6. I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it): So I was playing Minecraft and wanted to chat with a freind so i started a voice chat. My app crashed to the homescreen so I deleted the app reinstaled the app and logged in it still crashed?!...
  7. Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g: My sons xbox app on iphone and on ipad stopped working a couple of months back. The app loads fine but when he tries to join any voice chat the app says “something went wrong” and crashes....
  8. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

in XboX Insiders
    When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me: submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox app crashing while trying to join a party (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app crashing while trying to join a party (iOS): Ok, so when my friend invites me to a party the xbox app instantly crashes and sends me back to my phone’s home screen. This happens even without accepting the invite it just kicks me out of the...
  10. Error 100 from joining group post party on the Xbox app. IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 100 from joining group post party on the Xbox app. IOS: I try to join a party from “looking for group” post and when I try to join the party invite I get “error 100” 0f3f72c3-21af-45d2-84e7-114bccb6c714

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kinectimals ios