IOS xcloud - controller interupt

Discus and support IOS xcloud - controller interupt in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I sent feed back in but was wondering if anyone else had an issue when holding down the trigger? I was playing halo and from time to time it would stop... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iamkeeeng, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/iamkeeeng
    /u/iamkeeeng Guest

I sent feed back in but was wondering if anyone else had an issue when holding down the trigger? I was playing halo and from time to time it would stop firing and i would have to pull it again.

Other than that, game was flawless!

submitted by /u/iamkeeeng
    [link] [comments]

/u/iamkeeeng, Feb 13, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  4. kev edin Win User

Xcloud Ios

They only allow so many to test at one time . Then once stable they slowly start to invite other gamers who registered. 👍
  5. KillerSans69 Win User

Xcloud Ios

Thanks

Hopefully they’ll make it to where the app is in the appstore.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Xcloud Ios

How long have you been waiting?
Thema:

1. IOS xcloud - controller interupt - Similar Threads - IOS xcloud controller

2. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud Ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud Ios: So how kong to i have to wait for a invite on Xcloud? a33e4742-2896-4fd5-a3bf-d12832e90aab
  4. Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?: Is there any updates to xcloud for iOS. Any news for a new round testers for this program? submitted by /u/Blueman5628 [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud iOS: I was wondering when the next set of people will be able to test project xcloud for ios afbdb3bc-0464-4606-864c-d68245d70495
  6. Xcloud on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud on IOS: So I was accepted into Xcloud months ago and havent been able to contact anyone making this my last resort. I was never given the test flight code for the IOS version of Xcloud or Game Stream or...
  7. IOS test flight project xcloud.....?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS test flight project xcloud.....?: I was accepted into the Beta for IOS testflight for project xcloud. The follow up email never arrived though and i'm still waiting. its been 2 months now so I thought i'd mention something here to...
  8. Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/abranbp [link] [comments]
  9. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  10. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments]