IOS xcloud - controller interupt

Discus and support IOS xcloud - controller interupt in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I sent feed back in but was wondering if anyone else had an issue when holding down the trigger? I was playing halo and from time to time it would stop... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iamkeeeng, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/iamkeeeng
    /u/iamkeeeng Guest

I sent feed back in but was wondering if anyone else had an issue when holding down the trigger? I was playing halo and from time to time it would stop firing and i would have to pull it again.

Other than that, game was flawless!

submitted by /u/iamkeeeng
    [link] [comments]

/u/iamkeeeng, Feb 13, 2020
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
  4. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

From what I understand, there will be phone support for xCloud so I would imagine iOS being supported for sure. But I cant confirm that.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Xcloud

Hi There,

I believe testing the game on Android and also opening up the various regions so people get to test XCloud is all in front of IOS getting the beta.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Stream between pc and android like Steam Link

You will be able to use this feature when xCloud launching. You will be able to streaming to other devices.

Also, there is an app for Android and iOS called Onecast, maybe you should try.
Thema:

1. IOS xcloud - controller interupt - Similar Threads - IOS xcloud controller

2. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  3. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments]
  4. xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Preview on iOS - new member: Hello all! So I just got invited to participate in the xCloud preview on iOS. I only have Halo: MCC collection as an option. I thought that there were over 50 games in the xCloud library - like...
  5. Received an acceptance email for xCloud iOS, when clicking the link in email it does not...

in XboX Insiders
    Received an acceptance email for xCloud iOS, when clicking the link in email it does not...: Hello, registered for the beta earlier today and got an email saying I was in. When I click the link in my email it redirects me to the xbox website with instructions to download the app for...
  6. I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SouthsideProvider [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone have any updates about Xcloud on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any updates about Xcloud on iOS: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud ? iOS support ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud ? iOS support ?: Will xcloud be supporting Apple products? submitted by /u/McNuttyNutz [link] [comments]
  10. iOS support for XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    iOS support for XCloud: I just wanted to ask, will XCloud ever come to iOS? There is Xbox One S controller support in iOS, so I just thought XCloud could come to iOS. submitted by /u/Mooki310000 [link] [comments]