IP address and hotspot network

Discus and support IP address and hotspot network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i am in need of help my IP adress,subnet mask is all 0s i already tired too munaully/automatically setup an IP address but it cannot work it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FireFighter450, Jul 13, 2020.

1. IP address and hotspot network

Hello i am in need of help my IP adress,subnet mask is all 0s i already tired too munaully/automatically setup an IP address but it cannot work it seems that i am stuck on 0s. My HotSpot network will not connect too my xbox but it will connect too other
    devices it always says cant connect i would love assistance

Thank you.

:)

FireFighter450, Jul 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. IRB Win User

Streaming from Xbox One to PC via hotspot connection

3. taidara Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

I am connected to the Xbox right now via hot spot on my iPhone.

Have DNS, IPv4 and the rest if that will help from ipconfig

On the Xbox the IP and gateway are the same except last digit 1 instead of 3

DNS primary is exact number as gateway

DNS secondary is 0.0.0.0
    How many SSIDs (wireless network name(s)) are being broadcasted by your AT&T Velocity hotspot?

Have you configured a unique SSID for your wireless network, or are you using the predefined SSID?

Do you have the AT&T Velocity "MF923" hotspot?

When you connect your PC to your Velocity hotspot, and get an IP within the 192.168.1.xxx range, your iPhone should also get an IP within the same range (192.168.1.xxx), as long as your PC and iPhone are connected to the very same SSID.

On your phones Wi-Fi settings, make sure it has an IP address within the 192.168.1.xxx range. Take note of the DNS server address. Type that address on your Xbox network settings as the primary DNS server.
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Can't get my NAT strict to open

That modem is a 4G hotspot device ? If so , the NAT is probably coming from the isp 4g setup ...private ip address or public ?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

How to get NAT Type Open when using phone as hotspot

Hey AlexPage4,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console's NAT type is affecting your ability to use multiplayer features due to a Teredo IP address error. The Teredo IP address allows the console to connect to Xbox Live and use multiplayer
    features. There is minimal troubleshooting that can be done when a cell phone is being used as a hot spot. The reason for this is due to the fact that we normally need to log in to your home network's router settings in order to resolve the issue.

You can try turning off the hotspot, restarting your mobile device and attempting to connect to the network again. We have as support article on our website that provides troubleshooting for the

Teredo IP address error message
    . Although, most of these troubleshooting steps will not be usable since you are using a hotspot. If your data is throttled by your provider, that could affect your console's connection as well. Be sure to let us know the
    results AlexPage4!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Strict NAT Issues. Please Help

A static IP address is not necessarily the same thing as a public IP address. However, a static IP address can be public and a public IP address can be static.

What it sounds like to me is the apartment complex is going to give you a static private IP address on their network where they can do configuration on your address to allow gaming from that IP address on their network.
Thema:

IP address and hotspot network

1. IP address and hotspot network - Similar Threads - address hotspot network

2. Can I move games, achievements and progress to new gamertag and/or email address?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move games, achievements and progress to new gamertag and/or email address?: My son has been playing on my account for some time now but that is an 'adult' account. I want to move his achievements, etc. to a new email address so it's a family account that I can control...
  3. IP Address Problem Connecting Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP Address Problem Connecting Internet: My Internet is working fine on every other device but when I connect to the Xbox, it says it cannot get an IP address. I've tried unplugging the router, replugging it etc....
  4. How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?: The title says it all! Please help. Microsoft is abusing their methods, and I need to speak to someone directly or make a formal complaint. ac886509-05d6-46f3-bc59-7f11860b2fd7
  5. Console Companion says my Xbox IP address does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion says my Xbox IP address does not exist: Hey guys, I recently wanted to play Forza horizon on my pc from my Xbox. I dont know how but someone told me I can use my Xbox companion app to connect to my Xbox ( I have the disk version if...
  6. Recover forgotten email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover forgotten email address: I got replacement Xbox one S under warranty,i entere my current email address and it loaded aprofile i lost 3yrs ago when another Xbox blew up. I cannot remember the email account that i created...
  7. Can someone address Game DVR bug Xbox One S??

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone address Game DVR bug Xbox One S??: FIX GAME DVR I have not been able to make clips on my Xbox One S for months now. I have deleted tens if not hundreds of old clips, I’ve done a factory reset, deleted and reinstalled certain games...
  8. Need IP address of Xbox One to stream to PC app, but don't have tv for Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need IP address of Xbox One to stream to PC app, but don't have tv for Xbox.: I want to stream my Xbox's image to the Xbox PC app because I don't currently have a TV. I need the IP address so I can connect my Xbox. How can I find out what the IP Address of my Xbox is?...
  9. Removed Email Address still getting emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed Email Address still getting emails: When my Xbox account was originally created I was a youngling so my mom made it for me, using her email account. Skip forward many years and my mom is still getting my account emails from Xbox...
  10. Wanting to add credit card information on an Xbox 360, requires US address - how to fix?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wanting to add credit card information on an Xbox 360, requires US address - how to fix?: I live in the UK and my used Xbox 360 was bought here. My Xbox Live/Microsoft account has its region set to the UK. However, my 360 lists all prices in Dollars and when I try to add my credit card...