IP Address Keeps Changing

Discus and support IP Address Keeps Changing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded the 1407 preview update. Everytime I turn my console on, it keeps resetting my IP info. I have a static IP set up. Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreddyA529, Jun 20, 2014.

1. FreddyA529
    FreddyA529 Guest

I downloaded the 1407 preview update. Everytime I turn my console on, it keeps resetting my IP info. I have a static IP set up. Is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

FreddyA529, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Why am i paying for gold when it has such a crap service....

I Dont think you understand he dont have access to my account but knows my ip address and keeps hitting it offline and my Internet company are sick of coming out and changing my ip and told me to contact microsoft if this keeps happening

Abelton Live 8, Jun 20, 2014
  3. NAT Problems

I been having troubles with my NAT type with a static IP address and I don't know why. Sometimes it's open and sometimes it goes to moderate? I can't figure out why it keeps changing to moderate. IP address is also in the DMZ and UPnP is also turned off

JTRoberts0035, Jun 20, 2014
  4. xRufF RarOx
    xRufF RarOx Guest

yes i am! and it has done something to the usb ports

xRufF RarOx, Jun 20, 2014
  5. xRufF RarOx Win User

yes i am! and it has done something to the usb ports
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Need help opening my NAT from moderate to OPEN for D-link DSL-2750B

And to fix the IP addresse of your console, go to Settings | System | Network Settings | choose your network (probably has a checque-mark on it | Configure Network | copy your IP addresse settings | change IP Settings to Manual | and re-enter what your automatic
    settings were || That will keep your IP addresse from drifting.
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

XBOX one port forwarding and UPNP issue

Hello WazzaAngel,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend setting up a static IP before completing the port forwarding process. This ensures that the IP address that the ports are open for remain open. If the IP address is dynamic, the changes to port forwarding will
    work until the IP address of the console changes. We recommend to disable UPnP and DMZ before port forwarding is completed. Let us know the results!
  8. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Router question

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, a protocol for assigning dynamic IP addresses to devices on a network. With dynamic addressing, a device can have a different IP address every time it connects to the network. In some systems, the device's IP address
    can even change while it is still connected. DHCP also supports a mix of static and dynamic IP addresses.

Dynamic addressing simplifies network administration because the software keeps track of IP addresses rather than requiring an administrator to manage the task. This means that a new computer can be added to a network without the hassle of manually assigning
    it a unique IP address. Many ISPs use dynamic IP addressing for dial-up users.
  9. GMAN990 Win User

Seriously annoying problem with NAT (SmartAX MT882)

Your changing the wrong thing then, the static ip address change is on the Xbox, not on the router, don't change the WAN setting to static that won't work

So, change the xbox to the static ip address above

Setup the portforwarding and forward to the ip address above

Don't change any dynamic/static address at all on the router
Thema:

1. IP Address Keeps Changing - Similar Threads - Address Keeps Changing

2. XBox 1 X keeps loosing IP Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 1 X keeps loosing IP Address: Hi, Got a new Xbox 1 over the weekend and it had a stable internet connection. But now it keeps dropping out pf Xbox live and comes up with the error Cannot get a valid IP Address. Followed all...
  3. I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...: Fifa live asks for verification to be sent but an email address that isn't mine is already filled in on the box. It's [Mod Removed- Personal information] Why is this? Help please...
  4. move one xbox account from one MS email address to another and keep all my game saves and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    move one xbox account from one MS email address to another and keep all my game saves and ...: I've been told this can not be done. I want to delete and stop using an old hotmail account that is associated to my xbox live account, but first I would like to move my xbox account to my new...
  5. IP address and Gateway keep resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP address and Gateway keep resetting: I may be being thick here but every time I unplug my Xbox One S and plug it back in it won't connect to WiFi and when checking network settings it has reset the IPv4 address and Gateway to...
  6. When i try to add a debit card onto my account it keeps telling me my address is wrong but its ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to add a debit card onto my account it keeps telling me my address is wrong but its ...: Why does it say my address is wrong when i try to add a payment option. HELP bab5eddb-88cd-4f87-944e-8c5ff9f4f1f5
  7. Keep getting "can't find teredo address"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting "can't find teredo address": Sometimes works, but then after connect with other players, I get booted from xbox live and get the message that "teredo address not found" Any suggestions? Recently purchased xbox one S. Never...
  8. Delete/switch gamertag but keep email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete/switch gamertag but keep email address?: Have been playing with an offline account on Xbox 360 for a few years and decided I wanted to make it an Xbox Live account. Tried to sign up but apparently my primary email address - which is a...
  9. Can't get a Teredo address and NAT keeps switching to Strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get a Teredo address and NAT keeps switching to Strict: So, this problem has been going on for a few weeks and I thought I had fixed it. However, last week it popped up again so I am mostly at my wits end trying to solve it. I am unable to get a...
  10. I Keep Getting My Ip Address Hacked Can Some One Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Keep Getting My Ip Address Hacked Can Some One Please Help: Me And My friends Were In A Party And This Kid Named [Mod Removed] Joined The Party And Said If We Kept Talking He Would Boot Us Offline This Was Jan 31st 2014 And He continues To Do It On Feb 2nd...